poooooor big 12

21,776 Views | 245 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BallHittinBoy
stingaree
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interesting and entertaining thread. I have Vandy ties and in all the years of the 'Dores sucking I never once heard one of their fans say, "Yeah, but we're in the SEC so you suck."
Teslag
AG
The University of Central Florida is the reigning Big12 champ. Think about that.
stingaree
I will think about it, Leather. Long and hard. To try and determine why your response is any better than "But... but... your mother wears Army boots!" and also why it doesn't respond to my post. Using a game from last year to puff out your chest? Puzzling. Sad.
Teslag
AG
No, that game was played this year numb nuts
StephenvilleAg77
Our little brother shorthorns...lol.
stingaree
Leather, that was last season, different teams, not what the post was about... oh, never mind trying to explain that which could obviously take a lifetime. I'm old, tired, and not angry enough to fight on the internet.

I am a guest here, so instead of using small town, 6th grade bathroom comebacks ("numb nuts ", really?), I'll defer and leave my defense to the other football fans. If Leather is right and is the voice of A&M football reason, I apologize. Leather is the host and I am an ungracious guest.

I hope A&M turns it around, though I couldn't care less about the SEC (other than Vandy).

Long live Leather Tuscadero! May she thrive and post well!
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Leather, that was last season, different teams, not what the post was about... oh, never mind trying to explain that which could obviously take a lifetime. I'm old, tired, and not angry enough to fight on the internet.

I am a guest here, so instead of using small town, 6th grade bathroom comebacks ("numb nuts ", really?), I'll defer and leave my defense to the other football fans. If Leather is right and is the voice of A&M football reason, I apologize. Leather is the host and I am an ungracious guest.

I hope A&M turns it around, though I couldn't care less about the SEC (other than Vandy).

Long live Leather Tuscadero! May she thrive and post well!
How many maxipads did it take to assemble that white flag?
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
using small town, 6th grade bathroom comebacks ("numb nuts ", really?)

New to rivalries, are ya?

quote:
If Leather is right and is the voice of A&M football reason,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
RoadGunner
quote:
A&M recent slide has been a direct result of playing 3 of the best teams in the country. Don't let it fool you.

Your recent slide goes a lot deeper than merely playing 3 good teams in a row.

They were pasted against MSU on the road. It was a blowout, but somewhat forgiveable.

Then they got waxed at home by Ole Miss. The team looked uninspired and unmotivated despite playing infront of 110k fans.

Next your team quit in the 1st qtr last week against Bama. They didn't lose, they didn't get blown out, they weren't outclassed or overmatched or outcoached, THEY QUIT. **** like that is a reflection on your coaching staff, and your mighty top ranked recruiting class you've been crowing about the last few months is starting to take notice, beginning with golden boy kyler murray.

From top to bottom, your team is soft. Both units. Mentally and physically. Their also undisciplined. Again, this is a reflection of coaching. All that style and swag that Sumlin has tried so hard to implement in order to attact recruits is ironically going to end up costing him those recruits in the end.

Strap in bro, the slide is just getting started.
Muy
AG
45 points given up to Iowa State.

At home.

And you're proud.
Teslag
AG
45 at home to Iowa State. You didn't quit, you just suck. And your hot garbage recruiting is incapable of fixing it.
RoadGunner
Our D gave up 38 points which was by far their worst performance of the year (all things consdered). But guess what, our offense stepped up and we won the game.
bryanhome
59 points to Alabama. At least W. Virginia stayed within 10 points of them.
AGnMass
AG
quote:
Our D gave up 38 points which was by far their worst performance of the year (all things consdered). But guess what, our offense stepped up and we won the game.
There you go. Pat yourself on the back because your offense could score on Iowa **cking St. I mean **it, they're basically Bama or Ole Miss right?
Muy
AG
Tell us about other BDF teams whose skirts you want to hide behind.
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
59 points to Alabama. At least W. Virginia stayed within 10 points of them.

Keep on giving yourself moral victories on Mountain Baylor's coattails!

I've got news for you...y'all wouldn't have scored on Alabama either.
Hood
AG
And they only beat Arky by 1.

And we beat Arky.

Football is funny like that.
Sea Gull
AG
Funny how much chest puffing is going in here after a moral victory against a ****ty OU and a 3 point actual victory over Iowa State.
TexasTradition
Its been 3 yrs of chest puffing by agggggroids in here because of basically that 1 win over Bama with mostly big 12 recruits/players a few years ago.

There really isnt an impressive win after that. Ou maybe. So like 2 wins in 3 years that are actually worth chest puffing about? Hardly ags.

sec sec!!
bryanhome
quote:
45 points given up to Iowa State.

At home.

And you're proud.

Seems like you are hiding behind a Big 12 skirt also.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Its been 3 yrs of chest puffing by agggggroids in here because of basically that 1 win over Bama with mostly big 12 recruits/players a few years ago.

There really isnt an impressive win after that. Ou maybe. So like 2 wins in 3 years that are actually worth chest puffing about? Hardly ags.

sec sec!!

So pathetic. Taking a page out of the Bob Stoops Book of Whining Like a *****?
Teslag
AG
quote:

You "stepped up" to beat a cupcake. We've handled ours with ease.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:
A&M recent slide has been a direct result of playing 3 of the best teams in the country. Don't let it fool you.

Your recent slide goes a lot deeper than merely playing 3 good teams in a row.
Cute.
AngryHorn
quote:
Interesting and entertaining thread. I have Vandy ties and in all the years of the 'Dores sucking I never once heard one of their fans say, "Yeah, but we're in the SEC so you suck."

END OF THREAD
AngryHorn
quote:
The University of Central Florida is the reigning Big12 champ. Think about that.

So, Florida St. is the reigning SEC champ with OU finishing a close second?
AGnMass
AG
quote:
North Dakota St won by 24 on the road. They didn't need to step up.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:

END OF THREAD
A terrible comparison is the end of the thread? By signaling that you dip ****s are just throwing it in?
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:

So, Florida St. is the reigning SEC champ with OU finishing a close second?

Mizzou finished second you dumb ****.
Bonfire1996
AG
Mizzou finished second and beat the runner up Big 12 team in the Cotton Bowl. When has the SEC lost the Cotton Bowl in its recent Big 12 vs. SEC matchup?
AngryHorn
quote:
Mizzou finished second and beat the runner up Big 12 team in the Cotton Bowl. When has the SEC lost the Cotton Bowl in its recent Big 12 vs. SEC matchup?

You tell me. You guys were certainly the recipient of several of those Cotton Bowl ass beatings.

And if you actually think Mizzou was better than Bama last year, then you're about as bright as this dip**** Professor Tuscadero. But since we're splitting hairs, Florida St. and OU finished 1st and 2nd in the SEC WEST. That sound about right?
TexasTradition
quote:

LULZ
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:

You tell me. You guys were certainly the recipient of several of those Cotton Bowl ass beatings.

And if you actually think Mizzou was better than Bama last year, then you're about as bright as this dip**** Professor Tuscadero. But since we're splitting hairs, Florida St. and OU finished 1st and 2nd in the SEC WEST. That sound about right?

Florida St or UCF. Definitely comparable dip ****.
Muy
AG
Except the most recent Cotton Bowl trip for us, when we humiliated your conference champion after finishing 5th in our conference.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:

New levels of stupid.

As a proud SEC member, A&M has only won at the Cotton Dump. Never lost.
YOU are the proud owner of the (newly) tight-knit BDF heritage, and must defend it.
Tech fans don't give a **** about The Border Conference, and I concur....I don't give a **** about the BDF.
Same difference.
Dobre casy
AG
quote:
quote:

LULZ
LULZ? I think we've found Fat Ketch.

Dumb analogy by the way.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.