Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Penny Stock Thread

327,080 Views | 3015 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by LatinAggie1997
agdaddy04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone still on HCMC?
johnnyblaze36
AG
South Platte said:

HPIL - So somehow I sold right before the bell at 49. Like AggieChemist, I plan to get back in.
Good luck. I can't believe we got this under a literal penny.
Talon2DSO
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Anyone still on HCMC?

Yep. Still holding about 200k in shares
Talon2DSO
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

South Platte said:

HPIL - So somehow I sold right before the bell at 49. Like AggieChemist, I plan to get back in.

Is this projected to go up more!
FbgTxAg
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Anyone still on HCMC?

Yes. But wish I wasn't.
Talon2DSO
AG
FbgTxAg said:

agdaddy04 said:

Anyone still on HCMC?

Yes. But wish I wasn't.

I'm hopeful they're a longer hold. They just signed a deal yesterday in Canada to be the exclusive provider for 6pack. Let's see what the patent suit does for then but I'm pretty much sharing the same feeling you are
johnnyblaze36
AG
Talon2DSO said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

South Platte said:

Is this projected to go up more!
It's projected to go up a ****load more! Holy cow this is about to get real.
johnnyblaze36
AG
1.25 billion in volume on HPIL today already less than two hours into the session. I hope Tibbers jumped on board. If not it's never too late. This is TSNP>HMBL 2.0 imo but with a much better company in the works.

edit: Who else is on the powertrain?

Talon2DSO
AG
Jumped in under .006 for 20k shares. I didn't have a ton of cash available or I would have done more. This could be a long hold especially if they ink a deal with an NIO or Tesla.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Jumped in under .006 for 20k shares. I didn't have a ton of cash available or I would have done more. This could be a long hold especially if they ink a deal with an NIO or Tesla.
I'm trying to be as skeptical as possible after throwing money at 20 of these things but this is the only one I can actually put three names and faces and resumes together. The goals seem extremely lofty but also too big to fail.

And the tweets are cryptic as hell right now. HODLING 3 million shares at .0026. I've never been in such a winning position in my life. Get on the powertrain fellow Ags!

Talon2DSO
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

I'm trying to be as skeptical as possible after throwing money at 20 of these things but this is the only one I can actually put three names and faces and resumes together. The goals seem extremely lofty but also too big to fail.

And the tweets are cryptic as hell right now. HODLING 3 million shares at .0026. I've never been in such a winning position in my life. Get on the powertrain fellow Ags!

I'm not understanding the blackberry links being tweeted by HPIL
LatinAggie1997
AG
Don't know anything about HPIL

All my available funds are in crypto and EGOC.
johnnyblaze36
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Don't know anything about HPIL

All my available funds are in crypto and EGOC.
I've laid out quite a bit of DD on HPIL a few pages back that came out of the conference call you can reference. But here is a good start. Highly speculative but very transparent. And this even feels extremely outdated after all of the recent PRs.

johnnyblaze36
AG
Talon2DSO said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

I'm not either. I only know that a recent PR included up to ten coming partners. How BB fits in, I have no idea, yet. But research this company as well...

This thing is a missile!!!

Talon2DSO
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

I'm not either. I only know that a recent PR included up to ten coming partners. How BB fits in, I have no idea, yet. But research this company as well...

If any of this is accurate, then HPIL should move up into the dollar range? Right?? If they ink something with a NIO, that shod propel them, shouldnt it?
agdaddy04
AG
with the 65% gain today I don't want to buy in right now, but is this thing going to have dips? They usually do after a big pump up, right? $HPIL
sts7049
AG
its a penny stock. there will always be dips
Talon2DSO
AG
Anyone in TGGI or APYP??
johnnyblaze36
AG
Talon2DSO said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

If any of this is accurate, then HPIL should move up into the dollar range? Right?? If they ink something with a NIO, that shod propel them, shouldnt it?
That's the plan. Pink current>OTCBQ uplist>CYBT ticker change>NASDAQ.

One can dream about innovative technology, right?! And if any of this is inaccurate then these people deserve life in prison. Meanwhile I'm trying to configure my own powertrain. GL!
Talon2DSO
AG
Be great if it took off like NIO did
Tibbers
johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

One can dream about innovative technology, right?! And if any of this is inaccurate then these people deserve life in prison. Meanwhile I'm trying to configure my own powertrain. GL!

Isn't this the company with 20 billion shares?
johnnyblaze36
AG
Tibbers said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Talon2DSO said:

Isn't this the company with 20 billion shares?
200 billion reduced to 60 billion which the new CEO said on the first conference call was "totally ridiculous" and he'd be reducing further once he had a handle on things.

When asked about the shares, he said he holds zero, and when someone asked him "Well how do you make money?" he responded with "By building a profitable company".

Take that however you want. Just relaying the messages.

+69% dude!

edit: For further DD, just research Stephen Brown, David Postula, and L. Ferrox Tutinean. Then decide if you want to invest in these people or not.
agdaddy04
AG
Forgot that HPIL couldn't be purchased on Fidelity. Didn't buy and here we are...
johnnyblaze36
AG
Connect the dots here. I truly believe this company will make us a lot of money as it already did the last two days. Not a pumper, just pumped as all get out for me and anyone else hopping on the powertrain.

https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/company/newsroom/press-releases/2020/ansys-and-blackberry-collaborate-to-support-next-generation-automobiles
Tibbers
johnnyblaze36 said:

Connect the dots here. I truly believe this company will make us a lot of money as it already did the last two days. Not a pumper, just pumped as all get out for me and anyone else hopping on the powertrain.

https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/company/newsroom/press-releases/2020/ansys-and-blackberry-collaborate-to-support-next-generation-automobiles

So the guy doesn't own any of the 60 billion outstanding shares? Does he pull a salary? How does making a profitable company mean he gets paid at all? How do you reduce 60 billion shares without a major reverse split? Who cares how many PRs this company shoots out and particularly if none address these major glaring issues then they aren't taking this stock seriously. If they aren't, why should we?

This just screams pump and dump to me and a complete scam but I am new to investing and have a lot to learn. I just don't see a company can possibly lower outstanding shares of that magnitude without completely obliterating their shareholders. Besides, NFTs are the new "in" thing with stocks. Sounds like this company is piggy backing, not leading the pack. On top of that, if they really wanted to jump in with a ticker, there are countless better ways with far less outstanding shares. Reverse mergers are commonplace, 60 billion shares is certainly not.
johnnyblaze36
AG
How do you not understand that there will not be a reverse merger? It's been explicitly stated countless times. The new ticker is already reserved for when the company becomes current. And how are you focused on NFTs when they have announced they're going to create their own automobiles beginning with the Apogee D7?

Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. And as for NFTs, If you took a poll of 100 people on the streets, or hell, even just poll your own family and ask them if they know what an NFT is I guarantee 90/100 will not know what you're talking about. But I do, and I also know that Orogin Protocol is the #1 platform in the world for it. You think they are just going to form a partnership with some scam company?

https://www.apogeedynamics.com/

Maybe you should just stick to CATV. Sorry if I sound defensive but your rebuttals thus far have been utter nonsense.

edit: And your entire first paragraph was addressed by the CEO on the first conference call. If you didn't watch it even though I provided it then that's on you. There will be another call on July 2nd that I'm sure will address those concerns even more so.
sts7049
AG
you are being way too defensive of a penny stock, sorry. I'm not saying this company doesn't have potential, but nearly all of them promise this that and the other. i don't care what words came out of the guy's mouth really, until you see it concrete best to have a healthy dose of skepticism.
johnnyblaze36
AG
sts7049 said:

you are being way too defensive of a penny stock, sorry. I'm not saying this company doesn't have potential, but nearly all of them promise this that and the other. i don't care what words came out of the guy's mouth really, until you see it concrete best to have a healthy dose of skepticism.
I appreciate skepticism for sure. I have my own questions and will be trying to get them addressed on July 2nd. Tibbers' repeated questions that have already been addressed is what's annoying. I can tell you that +242% is not however.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Tibbers-do you think this company is a scam?

https://www.crankmedia.ca/about

If no, then ask yourself does this guy sound like a scammer or someone with a solid track record?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0114723/bio

Quote:

Hailing from a predominantly Music background and the founder of a successful Independent Record label in the 90's,Mr Brown went on to form a ground breaking streaming video company called Vidnet,with the vision that the Internet would eventually have a major position in the Music and Film distribution market.

Vidnet became one of the top entertainment sites on the web, streaming over 5 million videos monthly and providing content to such companies as British Telecom, Microsoft, Disney, Lycos, Alta Vista and many more, along with industry alliances such as entertainment giants, Sony Music, Warner Bros and EMI Capital.

Vidnet had one of the world's largest collection of music videos on line. Mr Brown built the company from 5 to over 100 employees; and also took the company public on the NASDAQ, reaching a market cap of over $500M. Mr Brown was a Film, Music and TV Producer along with being the Pres/CEO of Appreciated Media a publicly traded global media company and recently left the company to launch Crank Media a Film, Music, TV production company, also a publicly traded company.

I don't mean to discount your questions but again they've been answered. Throwing around the word "scam" is what got me testy and for that I apologize.
2percent
AG
larry culpepper said:

got some ATOS and SYN stock yesterday. Biotech companies. We'll see how this goes.
Still in the ATOS?
GigEmRangers75455
CYBL, GVSI, AVVH and HPIL are all set to be really big. I'm net free CYBL and HPIL so far.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Things are about to get extremely real here.

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/HPIL/opinion

Tibbers
johnnyblaze36 said:

Things are about to get extremely real here.

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/HPIL/opinion

See that's my point. You are posting tweets from known pumpers about a stock that I think is a pump and dump. Please explain the number of shares and how that makes sense. I'm happy for your winnings on this stock so far. That's impressive. As I have shown with my DD on CATV, I posted clear cut numbers, earnings, etc. so do not disparage that long term hold or relate it with this pump. HPIL sounds like it won't be able to overcome the share structure without a massive reverse split. That will wipe out shareholders. That's a big problem.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Yes, some are from pumpers maybe. Which ones are known? I've never even heard of these people. But the fact that what they tweeted about it being the #1 most searched stock with visual evidence is indeed, a fact.

Some of the tweets are from the official account. How are they pumping? All of the PR is on their own website. I know it might seem wild for a brand new company to try to grow a twitter audience as well but that's exactly what they are doing.

And it's not 60 billion outstanding shares as you've repeatedly and incorrectly gotten wrong.

They are going to produce a revolutionary EV battery to be placed in their own automobile, the Apogee D7. Call up the real estate broker in Vancouver, British Columbia if you want to verify the new Apogee Dynamics headquarters will be at that exact address. All the info is out there.

Why would there be any revenues yet? The CEO took over a shell company literally two months ago and the stock price reflects exactly that under a literal penny.

I don't know why I'm even arguing with you here and I won't anymore. I'll continue to post DD as it comes in without comment for any other interested parties. GL!
jonj101
HPIL

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.