Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Penny Stock Thread

327,058 Views | 3015 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by LatinAggie1997
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I found it on a stock screener. Just looking at the technicals, it appears to be ready to pop here soon.
Tibbers
Here's a neat one to take a look at...
$CATV
(Changing their name to cannabis acquisitions and trading venture) they have already bought CIGN

http://www.canitgrow.com/

20 - 40 million in revs currently
PPS should be .158 min to .33.7. Currently at .035. Multiple mergers are forthcoming. Legalization in Florida is most likely coming as well.

THEY WERE AWARDED THE SECOND LICENSE FOR GROWING HEMP COMMERCIALLY IN FLORIDA.

Going to be a Global HEMP, CBD / Cannabis company. Fully integrated from Seed to sale. They are ready to go full Cannabis anytime. When ever laws change. If you were to guess the first state to legalize in the south, would it not be Florida?

Here's a good video of more DD that shows the 169k square foot greenhouse as well as the roofed in outdoor facility.

The CEO is also the main selling point for me. Some interviews with his backstory in the video as well.

Come join the CATV club. Best part is in my opinion, let's look at three companies that deal in cannabis, TLRY, CRON, and Aurora. All have market caps or 3-4 billion. All in states with legalization. If Florida follows suit, CATV can easily pivot to meet that demand and if the stars align that would put CATV at a PPS of 2-4 dollars. I see that happening in 2-3 years again, if legalization occurs.

Current polling is well above favorable for legalization in Florida, sitting at 67% https://www.thecentersquare.com/florida/florida-poll-confirms-support-for-2020-measures-legalizing-marijuana-but-which-one/article_e5ad3f94-f6a7-11e9-acf1-1f99e8470395.html

There is also an initiative waiting to be voted on in 2022, https://ballotpedia.org/Florida_Marijuana_Legalization_Initiative_(2022)

Jump on before the major catalysts take hold and let's ride this kittie up to 2-4 dollars!
barbacoa taco
AG
Wow. MDMP. Bummed I missed out on that one.
Tibbers
Just look at these products! Can you not see them in Whole Foods and Trader Joe's around the country?

https://hip4all.com/collections/shake-and-mix
Tibbers
$TSNP looking like it may go live sooooooon:

https://humbl-lite-pay.web.app/home
agdaddy04
AG
Bought in awhile back for small amount- 10,000 shares. Been pretty stagnant since then. After today close to being even again. Hopefully takes off soon.
agdaddy04
AG
Sure hope so! Since the RS it's cratered. My price per share is $5.04! Might average down some here.
Kampfers
AG
Great day for WARM
jonj101
larry culpepper said:

Did you see it being pushed somewhere prior to it shooting up?

I'm trying to get better sources of picks/DD.
Carlo4
AG
HCMC update for those in it. Note - not the best at chart reading but going to point out what I see on the TDA account I have.

when looking at daily candles, the 8 day EMA moved down to touch the 50 day EMA at close. It's been staying between these ranges for a while. I get a feeling that we see movement one way or the other starting tomorrow. I want it up up up but guessing we go down from here. Still holding on via my play money on this one but time will tell.

barbacoa taco
AG
jonj101 said:

larry culpepper said:

Did you see it being pushed somewhere prior to it shooting up?

I'm trying to get better sources of picks/DD.
Nope. Looks like it was just a lucky pick for some people.
ClutchCityAg
Anyone in ICBU? I like the chart, wish I had been scanning for it in December.

Let it ride
Playa00
AG
Carlo4 said:

HCMC update for those in it. Note - not the best at chart reading but going to point out what I see on the TDA account I have.

when looking at daily candles, the 8 day EMA moved down to touch the 50 day EMA at close. It's been staying between these ranges for a while. I get a feeling that we see movement one way or the other starting tomorrow. I want it up up up but guessing we go down from here. Still holding on via my play money on this one but time will tell.

Are you just feeling unlucky or do you have reason to believe it goes down from here?

On a completely different note MRGE went way up today. Excited that this has staying potential based on their cash.
irish pete ag06
AG

Be careful out there
cena05
AG
Those of you familiar with WARM, are you holding long term do you have an exit in mind?

It's doubled since I got in and wasn't sure if I should let it ride. TIA
barbacoa taco
AG
I second this. Wish I poured more into this one instead of other pennies which have been meh at best.
FbgTxAg
AG
I've sold 1/4 of it but I think I'm gonna stay in it long.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
aggiedad20
Fatcash7 is a good follow on Twitter fyi

He picks one stock a day and the last few days have been spot on.

Good luck
barbacoa taco
AG
You werent kidding. His pick this morning (VBHI) went to the moon. But i got in too late
aggiedad20
larry culpepper said:

You werent kidding. His pick this morning (VBHI) went to the moon. But i got in too late

Yesterday's pick was a %1200 er

Just make sure you have exit strategy
David_Puddy
AG
aggiedad20 said:

larry culpepper said:

From the last several days I see he's got some good ones. Have you been following this guy very long? If so, does he typically have more winners than losers? I've got a little bit of gambling $ in a TD account and I wouldn't mind increasing it by firing at some good penny stocks.
Spaceship
AG
David_Puddy said:

aggiedad20 said:

larry culpepper said:

From the last several days I see he's got some good ones. Have you been following this guy very long? If so, does he typically have more winners than losers? I've got a little bit of gambling $ in a TD account and I wouldn't mind increasing it by firing at some good penny stocks.

Be extremely careful on these and get out quick. He also said SODE would continue running today and it's down 50%.
aggiedad20
Found him Monday. Made $$ yesterday and today.

So he's 2-2 so far ha

Apparently he's been calling under the radar far awhile but word is getting out. His Twitter followers increased a couple thousand since I followed him.
David_Puddy
AG
Spaceship said:

David_Puddy said:

aggiedad20 said:

larry culpepper said:

Be extremely careful on these and get out quick. He also said SODE would continue running today and it's down 50%.

Oh yeah, these will definitely be day trades for me
BigBrother
AG
Been keeping an eye on $EEENF
Cappo
AG
Net free on WARM today
Playa00
AG
aggiedad20 said:

Can you share immediately here! I don't follow twitter
Good luck
78669AG
Fatcash makes the call after the bell and most ppl get in too late
If you can't handle the stress, log off until August. If you can handle the stress, be supportive and donate to United. No more buildings and concrete. Gotta channel funds to the collective for now.
barbacoa taco
AG
Playa00 said:

aggiedad20 said:

Good luck

Had some crazy movement shortly after open and I got in at 0.3. Now it's hanging out around 0.2 (of course). Guess i'll hang on to this one for a bit. He says its a great long hold.
teecoy
AG
same, i got in at 0.26, wait and see
Ornithopter
AG
Food for thought.

South Platte
larry culpepper said:

Playa00 said:

aggiedad20 said:

Good luck

I got in at 0.3. Now it's hanging out around 0.2 (of course).
Isn't this how it always seems to work?
barbacoa taco
AG
South Platte said:

larry culpepper said:

Playa00 said:

aggiedad20 said:

Good luck

from now on I'll post a warning here a few minutes before I buy so all of you can know it's time to sell
johnnyblaze36
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

YouBet said:

South Platte said:

YouBet said:

And the great Penny Stock Craze of 2021 comes to it's inevitable conclusion.

All of mine are dog sh^t right now. Was fun spinning the wheel though.
Still in the first quarter man. So we've traded punts, botched a FG, and gave up an early score. Long way to go in this one.
I know. Just wondering how much new money out there is lamenting their losses and regretting it all. I've had quite a few friends who never played in the market suddenly discover pennies in the last two months because of GME and they are all losing their ass.

I told them to be ready to lose it all and don't get mad when you do.
I'm in this boat in that I invested a nice chunk of change in $AABB last Wednesday as a new investor at .49 when it looked like it was going to climb to a $1. It got hit by a reddit attack calling it a scam that very day naturally and plummeted. I bought more at .28 and it's taken a beating ever since.

However, I'm likely buying even more tomorrow. It's a strange feeling that I've never even experienced in that I'm not even the slightest bit concerned by it and strangely even more excited about it than I was when I entered. The launch got delayed and the reddit attack did not help but I foresee it being huge long term. But if it doesn't pan out I'll simply say to myself "oh well".

https://aabbgoldtoken.com/about-us/

https://www.investorwire.com/news-articles/asia-broadband-inc-aabb-is-one-to-watch/
$AABB is now an absolute monster since I bought all the way down to a low of .16.

What a run with the launch of the app on Google Play Store and Apple store on Sunday. Five major catalysts still to come with the biggest being the actual launch of the token by the end of the month. Back up to .49 where I started and well on its way to dollar land.
South Platte
larry culpepper said:

South Platte said:

larry culpepper said:

Playa00 said:

aggiedad20 said:

Good luck

from now on I'll post a warning here a few minutes before I buy so all of you can know it's time to sell
Somewhere deep in the "to the guy that recommended abml" thread I let everyone know that BMIX was going to tank now that I finally got in at $0.072. Within minutes it was dropping. Now I'm a card-carrying BMIX bagholder.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.