Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Penny Stock Thread

327,074 Views | 3015 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by LatinAggie1997
Tibbers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jumping in on this tomorrow. Thanks!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Something fishy going on with RGBP?

Looks like it gapped up +50% and immediately gave it all back in the opening minute.
Spoony Love
AG
Yep. Someone sold a load of shares around .025. Not sure how many but it was enough to push a gap of 50%.

Which means, someone loaded at .025 as well. Maybe someone knows something and decided to make sure they got there part?
johnnyblaze36
AG
GOLD on the rise today and these numbers on AABB were just released. I have no idea how this is sitting at .15 when the company is already profitable and has a balance sheet like this and is actively acquiring goldmines but I like what I see. Hasn't been a fun ride yet but very confident it will pay off in the long run, especially once the hype of all these alt coins based on nothing tangible bursts.

johnnyblaze36
AG
ONPH down 25% today to $21 does not seem ideal for the theory of tying its crazy YTD explosion from 43 cents to a high of $44 to RGBP's potential upside but nothing really makes sense to me anymore.

edit: RGBP up 24% as of this post so it appears totally disconnected.
Pookers
AG
Was there some news on RETC? Seems to be moving today.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Pookers said:

I believe the hearing is tomorrow in Nevada in which it is expected that George Sharp will win the case. Probably just lots of gamble buying on that speculation. I'm in for 60K shares.
GigEmRangers75455
johnnyblaze36 said:

Pookers said:

I believe the hearing is tomorrow in Nevada in which it is expected that George Sharp will win the case. Probably just lots of gamble buying on that speculation. I'm in for 60K shares.

In for 3.5 million shares. Fingers crossed.
Pookers
AG
Aggies75455 said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Pookers said:

In for 3.5 million shares. Fingers crossed.
I'm rooting for you / us.
bmoochie
AG
I have 500k so let's get it!!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
And there goes RGBP...

Still kicking myself over selling the DAY before it finally started running. Ugh.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Incredibly the three I've put the most money into are AABB, RGBP, and GGII and all three currently have yielded right at -48% each. The odds of that happening have to be astronomical and not in a good way.

Glad to see RGBP having a day. Very surprised at GGII falling off a cliff.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Right now I'd be just about to break even on RGBP.

Ah well. I've taken quite a bit of profits this year so the loss wasn't the worst thing in the world.
Tibbers
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Right now I'd be just about to break even on RGBP.

Ah well. I've taken quite a bit of profits this year so the loss wasn't the worst thing in the world.

It's all good brother.
Hudson2508
AG
Any updates on EGOC? Should we bail or wait for the merger to be finalized?
South Platte
johnnyblaze36 said:

Incredibly the three I've put the most money into are AABB, RGBP, and GGII and all three currently have yielded right at -48% each. The odds of that happening have to be astronomical and not in a good way.

Glad to see RGBP having a day. Very surprised at GGII falling off a cliff.
GGII having a rough day. DSCR has also been a hot stock I've watched for a couple of months, missing every single run up by sitting on the sidelines . . . it's taking an enormous beating as well.
johnnyblaze36
AG
GVSI also rough. I was up over 120% on that George Sharp play and it fell back to +20% from where I was. Just sold half of it and doubled down on RETC to 120K shares. Hope tomorrow and the rest of the week is fun, especially for the poster with 3.5 million shares. George protected his twitter account since last week but he says he was already granted the custodianship but wanted to give RETC their day in court.
johnnyblaze36
AG
GGII down 43% today under 6 cents. That guy that sold 7.5 million shares at 10 cents is looking like a freaking genius right about now.
South Platte
johnnyblaze36 said:

GVSI also rough. I was up over 120% on that George Sharp play and it fell back to +20% from where I was. Just sold half of it and doubled down on RETC to 120K shares. Hope tomorrow and the rest of the week is fun, especially for the poster with 3.5 million shares. George protected his twitter account since last week but he says he was already granted the custodianship but wanted to give RETC their day in court.
I don't see how anyone makes money on these taking the long position unless you just get lucky. Seems like the days of seeing something consistently run toward $1 have passed. Every single time these plays get obliterated either by profit taking or MM killing runs.

I guess you have to watch very close when upward resistance sets in and sell immediately, being content with whatever gain you have, even if it runs another 50% - 200%.
South Platte
In ILUS as well. Seems like we are due for some good news.
Spoony Love
AG
If you stay then I am staying with you. I think we get a good outlook from the RM. I even considered adding here today because it would average down for me but I think I may play something else.
Spoony Love
AG
I hear you on theses penny stocks and the long option. I flipped some RGBP in a day and made a few bucks but came back after the drop due to DD. They have IP and momentum with some actual revenue.

Other plays have just been a matter of what I think has upward potential for a short run. If they are clearing debt and cleaning out the shell, I think there are plenty of takers out there to fill good clean shells. The long hold is a little harder to tell with those though.
agcrock2005
AG
Hudson2508 said:

I bought this morning and am holding for a while.
YourFavAggie
AG
Hudson2508 said:

Any updates on EGOC? Should we bail or wait for the merger to be finalized

I am waiting for financial filings to be released. That is when I am going to decide to sell or hold for longer term.
Eyes of texas Crying
johnnyblaze36
AG
South Platte said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

I don't see how anyone makes money on these taking the long position unless you just get lucky. Seems like the days of seeing something consistently run toward $1 have passed. Every single time these plays get obliterated either by profit taking or MM killing runs.

I guess you have to watch very close when upward resistance sets in and sell immediately, being content with whatever gain you have, even if it runs another 50% - 200%.

Fully agree. I'm only in AABB for the long haul. They just made good on their dividends on most platforms today, CEO and CFO attested to the financials I posted above (expect PR tomorrow), exchange to be fully operable by Q3, value of the token hit AH today due to the rise of gold it's backed by, and marketing campaign coming targeting China and India, and back to the second most searched stock on thelion.com today behind HUMBL.

I don't know what could have sent it from .65 to .15 currently other than what you already stated as the company has been delivering on all of their promises and progressing. When I got in late Feb I thought it would sky rocket quickly but didn't realize just how early in the stages everything was and didn't know anything about these MMs that all belong behind bars.

I think if RETC hits around .5 like GVSI did I'll just take all profits which is currently a foreign concept to me.

edit: GGII is now the #2 most searched stock on that website. Unfortunately search rank does not correlate with a positive day as GGII canceled out everything gained for me on AABB and RGBP today.
LatinAggie1997
AG
YourFavAggie said:

Hudson2508 said:

I am waiting for financial filings to be released. That is when I am going to decide to sell or hold for longer term.

Exactly. My understanding is that the SEC filings will reveal the stock structure/purchase plan, with whom the "real"entity or people are behind the Chinese company, and their Financials (capital reserves, yearly income, etc.).

Eagerly waiting and hoping it is unbelievably good news.
LatinAggie1997
AG
agcrock2005 said:

Hudson2508 said:

I bought this morning and am holding for a while.

I couldn't resist and added to my bag. It still is not huge but it is not miniscule.
AggieChemist
AG
CATV with the rocket up its ass the last couple days. Of course it is... I trimmed my position by 40% last week.
johnnyblaze36
AG
AggieChemist said:

CATV with the rocket up its ass the last couple days. Of course it is... I trimmed my position by 40% last week.
It's the only positive stock gain in my entire OTC portfolio other than GVSI (bought CATV on Tibbers' recommendation) since purchasing a couple months ago and naturally it is the one I own the least amount of. +32%
agdaddy04
AG
Apparently I should've sold on the initial run up of GVSI. Gone nowhere but down since.
bmoochie
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Apparently I should've sold on the initial run up of GVSI. Gone nowhere but down since.
Agreed and thought the same. Could have sold for like $2k profit and then still bought back initial investment if I wanted to down here.

Gotta hope for a good merger in the coming weeks. I think that is the only thing that sends it soaring.
Talon2DSO
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

YourFavAggie said:

Hudson2508 said:

Exactly. My understanding is that the SEC filings will reveal the stock structure/purchase plan, with whom the "real"entity or people are behind the Chinese company, and their Financials (capital reserves, yearly income, etc.).

Eagerly waiting and hoping it is unbelievably good news.

My fingers are crossed for EGOC and HCMC. I'm holding a ton of HCMC and would love to see it pop up
agdaddy04
AG
I'm in for 500,000 in HCMC but there's really no reason it should pop unless the PM lawsuit goes their way. Their standalone revenue is crap.
bmoochie
AG

GVSI Spike after this tweet

Edit: It wouldn't let me add it. here is what it said "$GVSI update. The company's arrears with the Transfer Agent have now been paid in full as we move forward"
johnnyblaze36
AG
9 of my 10 otc stocks are green today. The only one not is RETC. Is it about to be showtime?

edit: I read GVSI as RETC. Wishful thinking.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.