Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Manic Trading Thread

54,548 Views | 870 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearkatRunner88
OverSeas AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
jbeck3487
AG
If they are letting them go to 0, he will not post an exit or when he makes the decision to let them go. You have to make the decision to save capital on your own.
jbeck3487
AG
who is the Sam guy?
OverSeas AG
AG
Exsurge Domine
OverSeas AG said:

AgEng06 said:

AgEng06 said:

On expiring options OTM, does Manic usually still post something about selling, or do we just know they go to zero and that's that?
Any Manic veterans have any insight?
I thought someone earlier said he always gives an exit.

Yeah he gives an exit unless it's a 0. When there's no point in getting out he doesn't
Exsurge Domine
jbeck3487 said:

who is the Sam guy?

@smartertrader
AgEng06
AG
Anyone happened to track all the Manic plays this week, just to see the results? I know he was down big, but curious how much today has recovered that.
J_Landes89
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

jbeck3487 said:

who is the Sam guy?

@smartertrader

Just followed him on twitter.. what do I need to be aware of?

Does he have a paid group where he posts his live moves? Is he known for always playing lottos?

Just curious if you who have followed him a while have some pros and cons about his trading
AgEng06
AG
Yes, he has a paid twitter feed (just like Manic). I think there's a link in his bio.
Exsurge Domine
Just got in the NVDA play
AgShaun00
AG
in on the nvda trade. don't trade it as i missed the two winners today
OverSeas AG
AG
OverSeas AG
AG
AgShaun00
AG
OverSeas AG said:

me too, 4 contracts. still a small fish here.
went 3. trying to keep my plays around 500. get more profit and then i will move to 800 range per option
jbeck3487
AG
In regards to the NVDA calls

One thing to think about is how we finish today. If you think the market will sell off because its Friday, you might wait and get in at a better price.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm on the NVDA trade. This screams titanic.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
OverSeas AG
AG
Shiner Bock
in
AgEng06
AG
Oh boy... here we go.

Here's hoping we can all record a winner.
Exsurge Domine
We've got until next Friday so no one needs to watch the charts. Just keep following twitter until he says "go"
AgShaun00
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

We've got until next Friday so no one needs to watch the charts. Just keep following twitter until he says "go"
what else do we have to do.

insert f5 gif
AgEng06
AG
Btw, if you got in on those NIO calls earlier in the week (or last week, whenever), you can average down a good bit right now.

I only bought 1 contract initially, so I just picked up 3 more for 1/4 of the price. More of a lotto at this point.
jtmoney03
AG
May be a good idea to track Manic and Sam in here. Those are the two services that some of us are in. That way we keep both off the main thread.

We (3 guys and myself from work) have been with Sam since August of last year. The day we signed up (really the minute we signed up), he made a call for STMP $63 and we all followed. 20 minutes later it was a 200% winner and we were like, SOLD!! Paid for itself in one trade. He plays a combo of the news and some models he has that shows the true value of an option premium. His ability to interpret the news and make a call/put is pretty dang good.

He hits a lot of grand slams, some really decent winners/runners, and also his share of losers. He'll give you real plays and lotto plays. Denotes his entries with a red flag emoji on private Twitter. See my previous post on the video about his principals. He will tell you when he sells, but he does not give targets. He expects his non winners to go to 0. Guy makes $300K a month in subscription money, so he will take some risks and you have to be that way too to make money in options.

As far as the rumors and negativity, I will agree he is a hard follow. But once you get used to it, you'll be fine. He gives a lot of levels and a lot of information. He drives me crazy at times, but overall, he's pretty good.

There is a group of really negative people that set up new accounts and tweet at him. I'm sure they are people with grudges from the past. Can't make everyone happy.
AgShaun00
AG
jtmoney03 said:

May be a good idea to track Manic and Sam in here. Those are the two services that some of us are in. That way we keep both off the main thread.

We (3 guys and myself from work) have been with Sam since August of last year. The day we signed up (really the minute we signed up), he made a call for STMP $63 and we all followed. 20 minutes later it was a 200% winner and we were like, SOLD!! Paid for itself in one trade. He plays a combo of the news and some models he has that shows the true value of an option premium. His ability to interpret the news and make a call/put is pretty dang good.

He hits a lot of grand slams, some really decent winners/runners, and also his share of losers. He'll give you real plays and lotto plays. Denotes his entries with a red flag emoji on private Twitter. See my previous post on the video about his principals. He will tell you when he sells, but he does not give targets. He expects his non winners to go to 0. Guy makes $300K a month in subscription money, so he will take some risks and you have to be that way too to make money in options.

As far as the rumors and negativity, I will agree he is a hard follow. But once you get used to it, you'll be fine. He gives a lot of levels and a lot of information. He drives me crazy at times, but overall, he's pretty good.

There is a group of really negative people that set up new accounts and tweet at him. I'm sure they are people with grudges from the past. Can't make everyone happy.
what is his cost per month?
OverSeas AG
AG
OverSeas AG
AG
jtmoney03
AG
We are on the private Twitter only and it's $199 a month. I paid for the year by myself with the TSLA trade today and I only had 2 contracts and came out at 1000%...it then hit 2000%.

$399 gets you his chat room which is a lot of information and almost impossible to keep up with if you have a full time job. Lot of discussion, but all his plays are posted to private Twitter at the same time as posted in chat.

$999 gets you a morning call where you can ask questions and talk about setups for the day. I think he has at least 70 or so of his 1500+ followers in there so he's making some coin on this level too.
OverSeas AG
AG
AgShaun00
AG
is sam or manic the better play?
beb08
AG
Has anyone heard of simbastocks?
La Bamba
AG
NVDA entries already at 1.63. Be patient for better entries and look at the chart. If starts grinding then get it.
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, I waited from the initial tweet down to 1.80 before buying. Obviously I didn't wait long enough.
jtmoney03
AG
AgShaun00 said:

is sam or manic the better play?

I won't say one or the other, as I haven't followed Manic. I've said before on another thread that I followed Sam privately and Manic on public before he started his subscription, and there were plays that were exactly the same from Manic minutes after Sam posted. So I don't know if he's figured things out on his own or if he's copying others. Seems like he's come a ways since going to private Twitter on his trades, but I don't know for sure. Sam is very different in his style and it definitely takes some getting used to.

May want to try one and then the other and see who you feel is a better fit for your goals. Sorry to sound generic there lol.
Rice and Fries
He seems to post his buy calls on the top of the bolligerbands and they usually run to the lower end before turning higher. I am sitting this one out, still holding the AMD and I don't think we will see much favorableness in time. Good luck fellas

OverSeas AG
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.