Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,968,393 Views | 231553 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No way that's real.
ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
It's a spoof for sure but it's done well
gougler08
AG
ProgN said:

It's going to be so good
ProgN
Agreed and that's why I bought my tickets this morning for the 3D. I bet the action in 3D is going to be incredible.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Back in on TNA at 44.

Admittedly I wanted to wait until 42 but I got impatient. Only 50 shares though.

Current target 49.
Texaggie7nine
Quote:

Back in on TNA at 44.
Divorced?
7nine
El Chupacabra
confucius_ag said:

Schwab is fubar this morning.
Shows me up $42k on the day!

And let's just say...up $42k in a month would be a VERY good month for this account. Maybe I should cash out!
E
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Like I said last week, I'm done selling metals and miners. Only adding. Have added to my SLV and AQG positions and will add even more if we get SLV $27.
Thoughts on SLV at this price and did you add more?

I followed on the 9/20 $25 and $27's (thanks for the SLV call) and made some really nice trims... wanting to add more here as its back down to near my average.
bhanacik
AG
I've held my SLV and added some AGQ this morning
E
AG
Shares or calls?
Heineken-Ashi
E said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Like I said last week, I'm done selling metals and miners. Only adding. Have added to my SLV and AQG positions and will add even more if we get SLV $27.
Thoughts on SLV at this price and did you add more?

I followed on the 9/20 $25 and $27's (thanks for the SLV call) and made some really nice trims... wanting to add more here as its back down to near my average.

I'm loaded baby
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
bhanacik
AG
E said:

Shares or calls?
I'm just in shares right now for both SLV and AGQ

Looking at some calls on SLV, but haven't pulled trigger yet. My first trim target for AGQ is 42.89
MasonRamsay
As am I. Do some DD on past silver PA and you'll understand why it is called the stop maker. However I don't have any calls with an earlier expiration than 9/30

FWIW- silver prices will be determined by how gold acts. Sitting at ATH is not a bad place to be
Heineken-Ashi
MasonRamsay said:

As am I. Do some DD on past silver PA and you'll understand why it is called the stop maker. However I don't have any calls with an earlier expiration than 9/30

FWIW- silver prices will be determined by how gold acts. Sitting at ATH is not a bad place to be
Not always accurate. While both might go up or down during major moves, there is historical outperformance in one way or the other, and silver has been lagging behind gold in this metals bull market. It will catch up. Over the next year, I expect both to do well but I expect silver gains to outperform.

And possibly Copper too, though I think it will still lag silver.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
EnronAg
AG
had been working all morning thru this CRWD fiasco...but anybody have issues with Fidelity now??? mine is down now
Brewmaster
AG
big SMCI buys

also some bigger AGQ buys, same with SLV
Chef Elko
AG
Back in the SLV 9/20 $28C and adding 11/15 $30C.

Let's ride!
Heineken-Ashi
Even in the bullish case, I still see SMCI $740 before reversal. We are in the resistance zone and would need to see above $843 to start to invalidate the one more low potential.

confucius_ag
AG
I need one more pullback on PLTR. Dan Ives put new PT of 50 on it yesterday.
I wanted to get more around 23. I just dont see it happening unless this qtr is a bad miss. I will be ready if it does.
"Me not know, me not tell, me push button and run like hell."
jamey
AG
Buying opportunity?

Heineken-Ashi
I won't buy unless it hits $250 range.

flashplayer
AG
I think they're (CRWD) going to get their ass sued off over this and it will be a PR nightmare. I wouldn't touch it if you aren't already in it.
Heineken-Ashi
ASO could be good here for a shorter term play. Stop $51.70. Target $61.40

Heineken-Ashi
Put ZIM on your radar. Looking for $10.50 to $12.50 for entry in the coming weeks to months. It's in a full sell right now, but watch for daily RSI bottoming pattern and positive divergence to form. Once that happens and MACD starts to turn up, it will become a full buy. $14.50 - $15 is next support for at least a bounce. Below that and $10.50 - $12.50 is likely bottoming range.

ProgN
flashplayer said:

I think they're (CRWD) going to get their ass sued off over this and it will be a PR nightmare. I wouldn't touch it if you aren't already in it.
CNBC just reported that Elon deleted all CRWD software at all his businesses. I'm looking for article to verify.
Heineken-Ashi
AOSL - Massive daily negative divergence has formed and MACD is looking like it might be starting to roll over. If you were bag holding, consider this is a blessing. But I'd be careful here.

ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

daily RSI bottoming pattern and positive divergence to form.

El Chupacabra
El Chupacabra said:

confucius_ag said:

Schwab is fubar this morning.
Shows me up $42k on the day!

And let's just say...up $42k in a month would be a VERY good month for this account. Maybe I should cash out!

Now only up $6.13.
HoustonAg2014
AG
I bought 1,000 shares this morning at $53. I like it here but we shall see. I think a run is coming soon. It typically runs into the fall I believe as summer sales aren't great but fall is when football starts.
Heineken-Ashi
I just did a deep dive through each sector looking for oversold bounce candidates. I really don't like what I saw. Stocks that are the deepest red don't look to have very bullish paths that I can find. At best would be choppy unreliable paths to the upside. Most have the look of wanting lower. Stocks that are up today look to be filling out upper targets. Russell 2000 stocks that are up actually scare me, as they seem to have completed their bounce. I'd be very careful out there.

One I'm very very bearish on is CPB. I think this drops to $15-$25 range over the next year.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
ProgN said:

flashplayer said:

CNBC just reported that Elon deleted all CRWD software at all his businesses. I'm looking for article to verify.

Elon's all over twitter saying it. The wording "deleted it" cracks me up though. Like he deleted the icon on his desktop or something
Heineken-Ashi
HoustonAg2014 said:

I bought 1,000 shares this morning at $53. I like it here but we shall see. I think a run is coming soon. It typically runs into the fall I believe as summer sales aren't great but fall is when football starts.
I agree, but support needs to hold. And I'm not sure if I'm going to hold past $60 if it gets there. We shall see.

Heineken-Ashi
NVDA looks like it wants to try for that last low. Remember last week I outlined $105-$111 as likely target zone. I'd say right now that the very first support will be the $112 range if this breaks below yesterday's low, likely filling out early next week. If it can hold yesterday's low, resistance is again the $123-$124 range.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
5542 es was a big level a while back, looking for 5535 if it breaks
First Page Last Page
Page 6526 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.