Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,980,771 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tough to say, but this volume suggests $69+ will happen. but I'm sure there will be shenanigans.

hope it goes to $100 and he buys ETrade - hell rename it Roaring Kitty Trades
SF2004
AG
Brewmaster said:

gougler08 said:

What % of cash is everyone sitting on these days? I'm at ~25% but outside of a few things, there just aren't many enticing entry points to me so I just keep having it sit there
about 80% cash. but that's mostly b/c I'm damned picky and don't hold losers. My cash is currently in a GME scalp. Let's just say it's going pretty awesome.
Up 50% this year on Heineken plays and scalps. AMC, GME, MARA - probably were my 3 biggest wins this year.

still recovering from bag holding penny stock turds, but getting there!
Wish we could get his plays more organized and tracked.

I like his plays because of the directness.

Buying at $X and target is $X.

My issue is with the overnight gaps and stops. Seems you could blow past your stop without even being able to adjust.
Heineken-Ashi
SF2004 said:

Brewmaster said:

gougler08 said:

What % of cash is everyone sitting on these days? I'm at ~25% but outside of a few things, there just aren't many enticing entry points to me so I just keep having it sit there
about 80% cash. but that's mostly b/c I'm damned picky and don't hold losers. My cash is currently in a GME scalp. Let's just say it's going pretty awesome.
Up 50% this year on Heineken plays and scalps. AMC, GME, MARA - probably were my 3 biggest wins this year.

still recovering from bag holding penny stock turds, but getting there!
Wish we could get his plays more organized and tracked.

I like his plays because of the directness.

Buying at $X and target is $X.

My issue is with the overnight gaps and stops. Seems you could blow past your stop without even being able to adjust.
I'll work on it this weekend. Just hard to keep up with. Maybe just a screenshot once a week of tickers, entry level, target, and stop to keep it simple. From there, it would be all on you to manage your own position.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Petrino1
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Just need a mildly green day today to become a [half-]millionaire for the first time. A personal milestone that felt years away just a year ago.

Not a particularly important number for me, and still a ways away from where I want to be, but still feels good after seeing my portfolio move sideways for what felt like years.
Great work man. The 500k mark was when things really started taking off for me. I would see $5k-$7k gains in one day depending on what the market did that day.

The next $500k should come a lot faster and easier!
EliteZags
AG
unloaded 5% of GME shares at $47 didn't wanna miss the mystery bag of action tomorrow

no clue on exit strategy, these are all net free shares held from 2021
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03
AG
EliteZags said:

unloaded 5% of GME shares at $47 didn't wanna miss the mystery bag of action tomorrow

no clue on exit strategy, these are all net free shares held from 2021

If you have 100s of shares, sell calls
McInnis 03
AG
Seriously, with IV at 700% you can sell that 100C for tomorrow for like $5-$7 ea. If you have the shares for it, it's not a bad deal, even if you get called out lol
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Aggie Dad 26
Did anyone else get the news about NVDA stock splitting? I'm in the learning phase of investing and haven't spent anything yet. I'm curious on NVDA and the latest revelation
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Me trying to channel my in Prog to post a rally ass gif - how did I do fellas?

El_duderino
ProgN
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

McInnis 03 said:

Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
ProgN said:

Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

McInnis 03 said:

AgShaun00
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Seriously, with IV at 700% you can sell that 100C for tomorrow for like $5-$7 ea. If you have the shares for it, it's not a bad deal, even if you get called out lol
sold 1 for 7.25 today. unreal. Look at 80 or 90, and it is less than a 1 off the 100
ProgN
Chef Elko
AG
I really should have bought the $60-$70 call spreads I was looking at today. That's how I would play it with the premium so close for $10 increments.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Strange AH movement on IWP. Had a GTC buy at $108, executed at $103.88 AH. (Near its YTD low.)

I see a lot of that lately. ETF's will either shoot up or down (usually down) in the minutes after the bell, and usually return close to their closing price by the next morning.
EliteZags
AG
just looked back my only prior GME transactions Feb2021 bought @14.75, 3 months later sold ~20% @$61.80 to ride house money up til now 3 years later

broke 50 and only halfway to ATH
EliteZags
AG
OK IF THIS ISN'T THE BIGGEST OMEN

my Personal Capital after market close today:

Bulldog73
AG
Don't even lie, those blacked out digits are 0. For me, the first 4 would be, so I'm not throwing shade.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Another comma in the morning. You guys seeing this after hours action? 59 just printed
Swollen Thumb
AG
I think the feds are up to something in cahoots with this guy. Who goes all in $175mm on a single crap stock? It makes a great fairytale and maybe he is a genius, but just doesn't smell right to me. Too many smart folks out there who could do the same if it were so easy. Why him after disappearing for 2+years? Very fishy.
McInnis 03
AG
Someone is taking a HUGGGGEEEE position in BAC

June 21 strikes

McInnis 03
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Another comma in the morning. You guys seeing this after hours action? 59 just printed

Roaring Billionaire incoming
Dan Scott
AG
Incredible
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

Roaring Billionaire incoming

$67
EliteZags
AG
straight blasting thru every level of resistance, is 69 the final boss??
0708aggie
AG
Moon baby!!
McInnis 03
AG
Dude knows his TA

McInnis 03
AG
FFIE the penny meme will be lotto consideration tmrw
Chef Elko
AG
McInnis 03 said:

FFIE the penny meme will be lotto consideration tmrw

I put some money to work with FFIE before the close. GME money will cycle here
Heineken-Ashi
Swollen Thumb said:

I think the feds are up to something in cahoots with this guy. Who goes all in $175mm on a single crap stock? It makes a great fairytale and maybe he is a genius, but just doesn't smell right to me. Too many smart folks out there who could do the same if it were so easy. Why him after disappearing for 2+years? Very fishy.
Been saying this too. Obviously nothing to back it up. It just doesn't smell right. I always go back to the fact that every huge drawdown in in the markets ends up wiping out the majority of people while those at the top end up making money on the way down and then again at the bottom by buying up the stocks everyone else sold. Buffett has a huge cash position. Jamie Dimon is publicly stating warnings. Now we have the new wave of meme craze, out of the freaking blue. It just smells really really bad.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
FTAG 2000
AG
Swollen Thumb said:

He's probably CIA getting a billion for bankrolling Biden's campaign this fall.
txaggie_08
AG
Bear market incoming. Meme stock craze at full tilt.
First Page Last Page
Page 6478 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.