Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,981,101 Views | 231555 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What % of cash is everyone sitting on these days? I'm at ~25% but outside of a few things, there just aren't many enticing entry points to me so I just keep having it sit there
AgPT06
AG
AAPL up against a pretty strong resistance.
nortex97
AG
Really? I figured it might run lower for a bit. I am only in the 80 one. Nice day, to be sure. I could see it ticking back up toward 87 again though before further drops.
Heineken-Ashi
nortex97 said:

Really? I figured it might run lower for a bit. I am only in the 80 one. Nice day, to be sure. I could see it ticking back up toward 87 again though before further drops.
Initial move down was 3-waves. So minimum target is measuring 100% extension of that move to high $81's in case it wants to bounce there and take a longer approach.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
McInnis 03
AG
Charismatic Megafauna said:

McInnis 03 said:

Okay okay I'll play!

Nice work BES, congrats!
Did you get this around $1.60?
I bleed maroon
AG
It has been many years since I traded Rio Tinto (RIO). It's looking attractive to me currently, and I wanted to see what others think (looking at at least a swing trade holding period, if not a long-term hold).

I have long-term hold in FCX, and sold SQM a while back (a good move, in hindsight), so I'm considering filling the industrial metals void with a trusted old friend (actually, I don't think I traded it too successfully years ago). The 6.4% dividend is attractive, and analysts generally appear to have positive outlooks. Buying SQM again is probably the best alternative I've surfaced, but I don't like the setup as much: their dividend payout rate is 1/3 less, and they lost money last quarter.

Thoughts?
EliteZags
AG
gougler08 said:

What % of cash is everyone sitting on these days? I'm at ~25% but outside of a few things, there just aren't many enticing entry points to me so I just keep having it sit there

Around 1% spending cash

Scared money don't make money
Chef Elko
AG
GME rippy rippy
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
nortex97 said:

GME trading suspended? Keith Gill is a maniac, even if he's a billionaire on Friday night, LOL. $43 a share?
Step aside Ryan Cohen - Keith GIll is the new CEO of Gamestonk.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
EliteZags said:

how the f does this play out the next 25 hours

Complete and total annihilation. But for who?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Okay okay I'll play!

Nice work BES, congrats!

1.55!!! Awesome call!!!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

I spent too much time yesterday reading about gme, registering shares, and pre-split share prices and decided to grab a couple expiring 40c for a buck. 43 apparently is the pre-split price and someone bought a million dollars worth of expiring 100c yesterday. Reddit thinks it's a dfv gamble but feels more to me like a short capping their exposure
I'll ride with you on this.

Bought 1 $30 call and 1 $40 call

Bruh...
I bought a couple more expiring 40c yesterday morning for .48 and sold them for 1.08, just sold one of the original purchase for 5.15. The rest are ride or die
McInnis 03
AG

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Okay okay I'll play!

Nice work BES, congrats!

1.55!!! Awesome call!!!
I hope you bought a roaring kitty's worth.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG

Red Pear Luke (BCS) said:

I spent too much time yesterday reading about gme, registering shares, and pre-split share prices and decided to grab a couple expiring 40c for a buck. 43 apparently is the pre-split price and someone bought a million dollars worth of expiring 100c yesterday. Reddit thinks it's a dfv gamble but feels more to me like a short capping their exposure
I'll ride with you on this.

Bought 1 $30 call and 1 $40 call

Bruh...
I bought a couple more expiring 40c yesterday morning for .48 and sold them for 1.08, just sold one of the original purchase for 5.15. The rest are ride or die
I sold my $40 for a cool $18 of profit (meaning bought at 0.88 and sold at 1.06) but kept my $30 on the table. Up 445% on that one and about to take profit.

Needless to say - I am ready to be hurt again
Chef Elko
AG
I wish he would just exercise all 120,000 $GME 6/21 $20C today
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Come on now, some schizophrenic on twitter asked a twitter bot then made a recommendation based on that. Despite all the red flags i still bought 2
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$1MM buy on 6/21 100C gamestop 30 min ago
($1.22 per contract avg)
Y'all.

This is $6 right now.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Blew through 43, those 40s are 8 now
This is gong to be epic, and the machine is 100% going to shut it down
Heineken-Ashi
Eff it. In GME at $44.14, stop $42.50, target $50 EOD. Could be quick stop. But if it breaks up here, it could run.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
McInnis 03
AG
Well when you put it that way....

Flattery will get you everywhere
nortex97
AG
LOLOL. This is how we watch the world burn. A video game store meme play while goof ball falls asleep at Normandy.
McInnis 03
AG
They sold off my Norwegian Cruise Lines to cover their GME purchases and I'm not even that mad.
McInnis 03
AG
That's not what you said 30 minutes ago, loser.
McInnis 03
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Eff it. In GME at $44.14, stop $42.50, target $50 EOD. Could be quick stop. But if it breaks up here, it could run.
You smell that boys?

THAT is the smell of FOMO.

Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03 said:

That's not what you said 30 minutes ago, loser.

spud1910
AG
I sold my $25c for 3.5 times what I paid. 12.5X that now!
McInnis 03
AG
TOS is showing GME IV for tomorrow at over 700% and you know that's going to crush at 10am with a livestream from a "roaring kitty".
Brewmaster
AG
gougler08 said:

about 80% cash. but that's mostly b/c I'm damned picky and don't hold losers. My cash is currently in a GME scalp. Let's just say it's going pretty awesome.
Up 50% this year on Heineken plays and scalps. AMC, GME, MARA - probably were my 3 biggest wins this year.

still recovering from bag holding penny stock turds, but getting there!
Heineken-Ashi
Moved up stop up to $46 and got stopped. That's about all I will do with stuff like this. Gonna buy a bottle of brown water with that money. Thinking Oban Little Bay. Been a while since I've had that one.

Heineken-Ashi
See that 5min candle chop on CAVA? That's the good stuff when hoping for more downside.

McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03
AG
Chef Elko said:

I kind of wonder if he's gonna hit the exercise button live on the stream tomorrow
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Chef Elko said:

I kind of wonder if he's gonna hit the exercise button live on the stream tomorrow

Omg...
First Page Last Page
Page 6477 of 6616

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.