Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,984,591 Views | 231562 Replies | Last: 12 sec ago by spud1910
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ugh. Sold SPX puts for a good chunk double up - would have been over half a million dollars had I held through this flush.
Lake08
Job report leak????
Heineken-Ashi
Posted about AMAT last week potential bounce if triangle held. Triangle is breaking. Recommending to avoid right now.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Bonfire.1996
Lake08 said:

Job report leak????
I think it's just a realization of what these commodities prices means. Inflation will be back at 5% very soon, and thus rates will remain high. Banks are fugged.

Soft landings never happen. Things break. Looks like the Fed will be forced to break regional banks to finally crush consumers into not spending 110% of their incomes.
Spoony Love
AG
Me too man. I had a few SPY 519P 0dte that cost .09.Currently 6.30
ProgN
Keep a sharp eye on this SPX level. Bulls will try to defend this level until the all bloody end.
EnronAg
AG
Bonfire.1996 said:

Lake08 said:

Job report leak????
I think it's just a realization of what these commodities prices means. Inflation will be back at 5% very soon, and thus rates will remain high. Banks are fugged.

Soft landings never happen. Things break. Looks like the Fed will be forced to break regional banks to finally crush consumers into not spending 110% of their incomes.
agree...but also, a lot of geopolitical stories in the last few minutes...with Blinkin saying Ukraine will join NATO...and Biden giving Bibi some ultimatums...this admin is trash!!!
ProgN
ProgN said:

Keep a sharp eye on this SPX level. Bulls will try to defend this level until the all bloody end.
Bulls can't let SPX get below 5150
Spoony Love
AG
Whatever happens til close, today is huge outside bar and might be a signal
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

ProgN said:

Not ideal, but 5090 breaking is the big red flag.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Ragoo
AG
Spoony Love said:

Me too man. I had a few SPY 519P 0dte that cost .09.Currently 6.30
I had 5230 SPX at $0.75 I sold for $1.50. They are $73 now.
Spoony Love
AG
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

ProgN said:

Below 5150 and RSI will break below 50 for the first time since last October and could trigger sell algos. I want it to break it hard!
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

ProgN said:

Below 5150 and RSI will break below 50 for the first time since last October and could trigger sell algos. I want it to break it hard!
I hear you. Below 5090 breaks through the mid Keltner band, and a major demand support zone with room to fall quickly to 4950 where the bottom of the ichimoku cloud is. All of those breaking with RSI tanking is very very bad.

Had the wrong level for the cloud and had to edit.

ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

ProgN said:

I hear you. Below 5090 breaks through the mid Keltner band, and a major demand support zone with room to fall quickly to 4950 where the bottom of the ichimoku cloud is. All of those breaking with RSI tanking is very very bad.

"Very very bad" depends on what side your positioned for.

SF2004
AG
Miss you guys but haven't been trading the last 12 months or so. It was taking too much time.

I do find it funny when the market is ripping and really over extended. The the violent correction happens and everyone is running around screaming.... what happened!

The market is WAY over priced and ran up too quickly. Just like at the start of '22.

Buying opportunities incoming. Hold tight gents.
Heineken-Ashi
Double bottom now on IWM. If it gives..

Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

ProgN said:

"Very very bad" depends on what side your positioned for.

I was more talking about bulls who don't think a bear market can happen.

Heineken-Ashi
Giong to be an interesting night in futures. Today could end up being a hell of a buying opp for another move up. Could just as easily be the first step down. Whatever you do, know your levels and trade the chart. Take the emotion out.

GreasenUSA
AG
EliteZags
AG
so you're saying the market could either move up or down?
EnronAg
AG
it could close flat too
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Giong to be an interesting night in futures. Today could end up being a hell of a buying opp for another move up. Could just as easily be the first step down. Whatever you do, know your levels and trade the chart. Take the emotion out.
I ended up throwing all my remaining cash in today at various things like TNA, SSO, NVDA, and GOOGL.

But I'm still sitting on $30k in my mutual fund in case things really go to hell.

I may just start taking a little bit out tomorrow just in case.
McInnis 03
AG
M4 Benelli
I've been waiting for this for a year. Burn baby burn! To the Taka Michinoku Clouds we go! Kai En Tai!
El_duderino
Come on back to me POWL
EnronAg
AG
I still think it's a fake out...too many talking heads saying we're due, normal pullback coming, etc etc etc...doesn't smell right to me...I think we rip just a bit higher (SPX 5,350 or something) off some manipulated goldilocks jobs report tomorrow before maybe a late April pullback...geopolitical events get bought back up after a day or two...
El_duderino
Through the sea of red, TSLA managed to end up in the green today. I'll be very curious to see how AMD moves near this $160 demand zone.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
M4 Benelli said:

I've been waiting for this for a year. Burn baby burn! To the Taka Michinoku Clouds we go! Kai En Tai!

You've waited a year for the market to rip 25% and get in when it dips 1%?
Heineken-Ashi
EnronAg said:

I still think it's a fake out...too many talking heads saying we're due, normal pullback coming, etc etc etc...doesn't smell right to me...I think we rip just a bit higher (SPX 5,350 or something) off some manipulated goldilocks jobs report tomorrow before maybe a late April pullback...geopolitical events get bought back up after a day or two...
I'm leaning that way, but there's some definite caution signs. SPX broke below an uptrend channel with a very big engulfing candle. Fear & Greed has dropped to mid level and another drop tomorrow or Monday could be a bearish indicator. In a matter of hours we dropped 65% of the distance between ATH and the level that became support in early March.

ProgN
El_duderino said:

Come on back to me POWL
M4 Benelli
Brian Earl Spilner said:

M4 Benelli said:

You've waited a year for the market to rip 25% and get in when it dips 1%?

Sell the dips, buy the rips baby.

Nah hoping this is the beginning of a bloodbath. Got some hearty parked cash that needs to be deployed.

EliteZags
AG
and that cash woulda been a lot more hearty if it weren't parked
The Pilot
AG
Yeah that was a strange flex
ProgN
EliteZags said:

and that cash woulda been a lot more hearty if it weren't parked
I'm not speaking for him and I could be wrong, but I interpreted his "sell the dips, buy the rips" post as he's been trading opportunities when they present themselves (quick strikes). If I'm correct, he hasn't had all his money sitting idle, he's just been stacking singles which grows his cash available. He's just positioned himself to invest heavy for the LT in great companies during a correction.

I hope I'm right in my assumption, if not, then I'm with you, BES and Pilot calling it a weird flex.
First Page Last Page
Page 6386 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.