Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,100,085 Views | 231840 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
El_duderino
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm seeing RSI bullish divergence on the daily chart as well for TSLA
Brewmaster
AG
AceAggie05 said:

I'm scared of RDDT right now. Jumped in before opening. Like the climb throughout the day, but this last spike has me scared.....
set a stop on it for sure. or sell the pop. $64 now after hours. It had a ton of squeeze flow on it today.
AceAggie05
AG
Yeah. I keep adjusting my stop $5 below the price. I have a feeling when it drops, it's gonna drop hard.
Heineken-Ashi
TRNO - Share offering. Came so close to my target of $67-$68. If this holds above $58 region, it could still have one more try at that range. But if it doesn't dump here, it will after the next high point.
"H-A: In return for the flattery, can you reduce the size of your signature? It's the only part of your posts that don't add value. In its' place, just put "I'm an investing savant, and make no apologies for it", as oldarmy1 would do."
- I Bleed Maroon (distracted easily by signatures)
frankm01
2021 board favorite ATOS on the move. Last week they reported an update on a breast cancer medication which sounded promising.
Brewmaster
AG
AgShaun00 said:

bought DWAC today around 40, and sold cc when it was around 52 for this week expiring 60 for 410. I am happy so far.
I hope your shares get called away, lol. I mean that in the nicest way possible. 50%+ gain for a less than 5 day hold!

not bad old roomie! I had 37-36 targeted on DWAC and completely missed entering. I guess I'm going to have to start setting alarms on tickers.
notex
AG

Could be a decent time to buy.
Rydyn
AG
Up 3% pre-market. I see that "experts" are suitably [dis]trusted in all realms...
McInnis 03
AG
Took a small piece of DJT this morning in PM at $55.98. Let's ride.
Heineken-Ashi
TSLA $184 is the 100% move. That should be first resistance. If it can blow through that, $188-$190 should be next.
"H-A: In return for the flattery, can you reduce the size of your signature? It's the only part of your posts that don't add value. In its' place, just put "I'm an investing savant, and make no apologies for it", as oldarmy1 would do."
fightintxag13
AG
DJT halted in the first 5 minutes due to I assume volatility.
AgShaun00
AG
McInnis 03 said:

did you sell at 80, i do think it will hit 100 soon with a few massive drops in between
Ag CPA
AG
For a company that had $3.5 MILLION in revenues the first three quarters of the year.

Valuation probably north of $6 billion this morning.
LMCane
I just started a small position in V. Therapeutics about a month ago

Viking Therapeutics weight loss promising results

up 15% today
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

TSLA $184 is the 100% move. That should be first resistance. If it can blow through that, $188-$190 should be next.
Riding 7 shares @ $169.95.
Heineken-Ashi
So who went long Cocoa futures on Jan 8? Would have been the trade of a lifetime.

It trades at $1 per metric ton. Each contract worth $10.

Margin requirement for a contract would have been about $4k. Profit would be at $78k right now.

Edit: That was from the Sep 2022 low. Would be $59k from Jan 8.

Number Monkey
AG
As a newbie, anyone know why I don't see any price updates on XTL for today? Nothing on Schwab or other sites....
Heineken-Ashi
Number Monkey said:

As a newbie, anyone know why I don't see any price updates on XTL for today? Nothing on Schwab or other sites....
I'm seeing it on TOS. It's very lightly traded. Volume of 41 today and up about 0.34% at $73.71 with bid/ask at $73.95 / $74.10.
Number Monkey
AG
Thanks!
El_duderino
Went the option route on TSLA and exited at 100% on my weekly call
bmoochie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Rode this from $61 to $72. not bad for a days work lol
Brewmaster
AG
AMD calls, I got stopped out before, trying again on this volume

CLSK - they're buying up calls, like they want to squeeze it.
Brewmaster
AG
MARA awakening

SNOW good volume pump

NVDA looks like it wants to go back to 900 retest before higher.
McInnis 03
AG
AgShaun00 said:

McInnis 03 said:

did you sell at 80, i do think it will hit 100 soon with a few massive drops in between

HODL
Brewmaster
AG
ARM puts rolling in
and TSLA puts

if NVDA wants to retest 900, probably takes the market with it.
MillerLite92
AG
Pulled out the original investment. Diamond hands on the remaining 5 contracts. Riding this thing to the moon.
McInnis 03
AG
You went options? I bought a tinker toy amount of shares. This account has no PDT so I don't want a good faith violation. I'll likely be out tomorrow
McInnis 03
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

So who went long Cocoa futures on Jan 8? Would have been the trade of a lifetime.

It trades at $1 per metric ton. Each contract worth $10.

Margin requirement for a contract would have been about $4k. Profit would be at $78k right now.

Edit: That was from the Sep 2022 low. Would be $59k from Jan 8.

I guess it was all cocoa on the baltimore boat.
MillerLite92
AG
bought some Mar28 $65 calls for 1.90 yesterday morning just see what would happen. Will get out sometime tomorrow. Want to see if this thing will go to $100 like some people think.
Heineken-Ashi
I want tsee TSLA hold $176 to stay bullish for $190 to be the next target. Otherwise, could be revisiting $170.
insulator_king
AG
Nice post on Yahoo...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fed-operating-losses-swelled-record-151058358.html

Something something Reverse Repo's
insulator_king
AG
Dang!!
Krispy Kreme, Inc. (DNUT)

up 35%!!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonald-sell-krispy-kreme-doughnuts-150007207.html
McInnis 03
AG
insulator_king said:

Dang!!
Krispy Kreme, Inc. (DNUT)

up 35%!!

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonald-sell-krispy-kreme-doughnuts-150007207.html

Making your ridiculously delicious junk food available in McDonalds is a DAMN good move.
bmoochie
AG
Had a good put play on TSLA this morning when it was at $182 range. it just can't get over that hump and i will keep going to this well until it proves me wrong. Very hard level it seems.
AgShaun00
AG
feels like ES makes all its move at night and then a tight range all day. It is due to the volume of 0DTE adn they are burning premiums?
First Page Last Page
Page 6377 of 6625

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.