Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,885,024 Views | 227700 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by EliteZags
Ccutamu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Heineken-Ashi said:

NKLA getting a big boost today with the EV weakness. Perhaps hydrogen is feeling hopeful? Had a massive hold of support which is $0.52 from middle of last year. If we do the A=C 100% play, then buying here has 25 cents of downside until stop ($0.75 - $0.50) and $3.00 of upside ($3.75-$0.75). That's a great R/R. 100 shares for $75. $25 risk and $300 reward for a 5x potential. Worth it I'd say.
Nice pop in volumn in the last 25 minutes. Up 12% on the day.

Nice call Heineken!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
And there's ROKU falling off a cliff as usual every time it breaks 65.
AgShaun00
AG
what is the fall from?
Brewmaster
AG
AgShaun00 said:

what is the fall from?
NVDA driving the market down and taking everything with it
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I tried to catch the NVDA knife at 932, so it probably keeps going off a cliff now. You're welcome, everyone.
ProgN
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I tried to catch the NVDA knife at 932, so it probably keeps going off a cliff now. You're welcome, everyone.
EliteZags
AG
bmoochie said:

Had a good put play on TSLA this morning when it was at $182 range. it just can't get over that hump and i will keep going to this well until it proves me wrong. Very hard level it seems.

yea hasn't been over that hump in what, 3 weeks?
bmoochie
AG
Been at least 2. Once it lost the level it hasn't recovered. Everytime it flirts with it, it gets beaten back down. Think I've traded it 3 times already. Have a runner $177.50 put so let me see $170 at the open please
Heineken-Ashi
EliteZags said:

bmoochie said:

Had a good put play on TSLA this morning when it was at $182 range. it just can't get over that hump and i will keep going to this well until it proves me wrong. Very hard level it seems.

yea hasn't been over that hump in what, 3 weeks?
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
ProgN
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13241813/AI-identifies-weight-loss-plants-ozempic.html

Why do Americans get ****ed by everyone?

ETA: The article is a good read on how AI could be a gamechanger for medical breakthroughs.
Heineken-Ashi
ProgN said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13241813/AI-identifies-weight-loss-plants-ozempic.html

Less fats in other countries, so less demand?

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
ProgN
Heineken-Ashi said:

ProgN said:

Less fats in other countries, so less demand?
No, they charge Americans more so other countries prices are lower imho. I believe it's like hospitals charging you $35 for a Tylenol so they can recoup losses for treating illegals and other uninsured people. Hardworking responsible people get the shaft by government, pharma, hospitals, etc and I'm f'ing sick of it.
Diggity
AG
The DailyMail is where I get all my medical research
tailgatetimer10
AG
its not too late to jump on this investment train either. I have family who works in the industry and this train is not slowing down anytime soon. Also consider the moment you stop the drug, the weight returns.
ProgN
I'm not against it, just don't like the overall market at the moment, hence why I've been just lurking right now.
Heineken-Ashi
tailgatetimer10 said:

its not too late to jump on this investment train either. I have family who works in the industry and this train is not slowing down anytime soon. Also consider the moment you stop the drug, the weight returns.

Brewmaster
AG
lots of side effects, like most drugs. I'd be curious too what americans pay for insulin. I bet it is up way up there. We are sold processed **** food, eat gobs of carbs, get fat, then ppl get diabetes and they sell them insulin.

I went carnivore (mostly) about a year ago, cut the carbs way back (no grain, no potatoes, corn, rice etc.) and no processed food or seed oils (no oils added to anything). Never felt better and I'm lean, with tons of energy. Best part, eat as much steak, bacon and butter as you want! and veggies, never!

Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster said:

lots of side effects, like most drugs. I'd be curious too what americans pay for insulin. I bet it is up way up there. We are sold processed **** food, eat gobs of carbs, get fat, then they sell them insulin on top of it.

I went carnivore (mostly) about a year ago, cut the carbs way back (no grain, no potatoes, corn, rice etc.) and no processed food or seed oils (no oils added to anything). Never felt better and I'm lean, with tons of energy. Best part, eat as much steak, bacon and butter as you want! and veggies, never!

bmoochie
AG
TSLA pushing to $182....

Heineken-Ashi
A lot of O&G charts are looking VERY good. Here's the few I got through last night with potential target level over the next 6-18 months and the level it has to hold to stay bullish and not go for the lower low. Most of these do have more confirmation to achieve and might provide better entries soonish, but some might start to run.

NBR - $320 Target, $76 line in the sand, Lower low $67 and possibly $50.
PDS - $125-$150 Target range, $50 line in the sand, Lower low $32
MRO - $55 Target, $24 Line in sand, $14 Lower low
DVN - $115-$130 Target range, $40 Line in sand, $32 Lower low
NOV - $25 short term target, $50 Longer term target, $17 has become our line in sand (again, it saved itself last time after a brief break), $14 Lower low and possibly $12.50.
XOM - $130-$150 target range, $100 line in sand, $85 lower low and possibly $70.

Heineken-Ashi
bmoochie said:

TSLA pushing to $182....

This is what I'm watching. It needs to hold the $176 range at the 61.8% fib level. If it does that, $190 should come pretty quick. Yellow boxes are the supply zones. Blue box is demand zone. I made one big demand zone even though it should be split in two, but they are so close together I combined them.

bmoochie
AG
My method is much simpler for a simpleton like me, Puts around $182. I will be wrong eventually but I will keep doing it until it forces me to change.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
bmoochie said:

TSLA pushing to $182....

You jinxed it.
Heineken-Ashi
bmoochie said:

My method is much simpler for a simpleton like me, Puts around $182. I will be wrong eventually but I will keep doing it until it forces me to change.
If it bounces off $176, I would be careful on the next attempt at puts.

Heineken-Ashi
I was stopped out of boil yesterday for a very tiny loss. Nat gas is definitely going lower. One of these days, its going to hit a bottom that is going to reverse very fast and hard.

bmoochie
AG
Nope, if you saw my post yesterday I am shorting every time at that level.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nibbled 2 more TSLA at 176.84.
Heineken-Ashi
VXX is heading down for a lower low. Should target $12.50 range next. Pointing to a bottom around $12.00.

Heineken-Ashi
bmoochie said:

Nope, if you saw my post yesterday I am shorting every time at that level.
You do you..

bmoochie
AG
We can all make money either direction, that's the beauty of this. I am already out and done so let it rip
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Would be really nice if today's the day ROKU smashes through $66...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Stopped out on NVDA...
Heineken-Ashi
AMAT is heading lower. Like I said a couple days ago, watch for $200-$203 range. If it can bounce off that it could be very bullish. But wait for confirmation.

SAag1113
AG
What's with SEMI market? Just rolled over and I don't see any news.
TheVarian
AG
Got too greedy with SMCI
First Page Last Page
Page 6378 of 6506

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.