Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,901,642 Views | 227751 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ProgN
Heineken-Ashi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TSLA, bounced off $176 exactly. On intraday charts that is now morphing into a demand zone if this morning's low can hold. Once/if this busts through $185, I'm looking to $190 with possible extension to $195.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brewmaster
AG
NVDA shorts want 850, volume is dropping and forming an h intraday.
AceAggie05
AG
I think I'm done with SMCI, at least for the time being. It's too volatile with too many big swings for my taste.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TNA jiggling again.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brewmaster said:

NVDA shorts want 850, volume is dropping and forming an h intraday.
Would be nice, have buys at 884 and 851.
El_duderino
AMZN in a very tight coil on the 5 minute chart and in a tight range on the daily with all the moving averages stacked positive on the daily
Heineken-Ashi
Heineken-Ashi said:

M4 Benelli said:

M4 Benelli said:

M4 Benelli said:

Everyone keep an eye on AEHR. 52 wk low, circling the drain. This thing rockets off good news, with a high over 50. Can easily see it hit the median in short order off decent news. Everything is frothy, so it would be a set and forget, toe in the water entry. With that being said they offer a unique business that has been expanding. Fwiw

Big day on no news, grab your rocket packs.

Heini mind doing your thing with this ticker?

Heineken, mind doing your thing again? It's falling hard off lowered guidance for next quarter. Looking juicy.
Looks to be near support. 610 EMA is around $10 and that also happens to be the lower Keltner band on weekly candles. Weekly RSI is giving me a buy signal, but that doesn't necessarily mean its ready to bounce.

I'd say wait for $10 or signs of a daily 8/21 upward crossover. Could be a 2x-3x play from $10. But the next move after a multi-week or multi-month bounce is likely to be another crash. So minding stops will be key.
Trying to bounce off the mid $10's region. Can still go lower into the $10's if it wants to. Hourly EMA has a small crossover. Need more confirmation.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Heineken-Ashi
Alright Mooch. Almost time for you to short Elon again.

bmoochie
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

About to head out so I cant watch or this would be me.

Heineken-Ashi
bmoochie said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

About to head out so I cant watch or this would be me.

Cmon.. I need someone to sell a put to.

Heineken-Ashi
Stephen Weiss, the guy that said to buy NYCB on Feb 1st is saying he sold TSLA. He was very bearish and was shorting.

giddings_ag_06
AG
I have no idea what to do long term with MARA... I feel like I should just keep buying, go up 10-15%, sell out and let it drop and repeat. I'm up about 10% since my last buy and and thinking about bailing. This market confuses me and crypto especially.
Heineken-Ashi
giddings_ag_06 said:

I have no idea what to do long term with MARA... I feel like I should just keep buying, go up 10-15%, sell out and let it drop and repeat. I'm up about 10% since my last buy and and thinking about bailing. This market confuses me and crypto especially.
Bullish case is pointing to $26-$29 range which if it can't get through would be bearish pointing down ultimately to the $7.50 - $10 range. Bearish case is not looking likely on the more immediate front, but support is the $20 region. Through that and I'd start to be very careful on longs.

Heineken-Ashi
NKLA - Would have a $0.69 stop. Needs to stay above that for me to be confident at the moment.

Philip J Fry
AG
Brewmaster said:

hey, was definitely worth a play. I exited a couple days ago.

Yup. Like mother****ing clockwork. Hit 134 today
Heineken-Ashi
Reminder, VIX opex Friday. Volatility usually tries to bottom before OPEX and then spike the week after. Not always, but something to keep in mind.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Why does it feel like everything is on the edge of a knife today...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Rippy
FishrCoAg
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Reminder, VIX opex Friday. Volatility usually tries to bottom before OPEX and then spike the week after. Not always, but something to keep in mind.

Markets closed for Good Friday?
ProgN
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Why does it feel like everything is on the edge of a knife today...
End of the qtr window dressing to close out a record setting qtr. I expected it to be tomorrow but a lot of traders take tomorrow off and enjoy a 4 day holiday and close to Q1. JMO
ProgN
Yes sir
ProgN
SNOW popping AH, I haven't seen any news yet.
El_duderino
New CEO bought over 31,500 shares at $158 and change.
ProgN
El_duderino said:

New CEO bought over 31,500 shares at $158 and change.
Thanks, that'll do it. FTR, the new CEO is a very bright man. It will be much higher than here in a year.
giddings_ag_06
AG
Little stock I threw some cash into a few weeks ago looks up big AH. Draganfly (DPRO) is up 15% right now after earnings.

Nevermind. We went down quick.
Aston04
AG
Aston04 said:

Posted this play before.. but back in.. Last time I got out during a runup following a buyout offer... Stock has slid back since...

Chek cap... (CHEK) Was a colon cancer research company. Research failed. Announced company for sale. First offer that was accepted was in exchange for stock of Keystone dental (private company) Eventually failed in December when activist investor research concluded wasn't a good valuation for shareholders... Several members of previous board thrown out in exchange for activist members..

With research shut down to nill last spring/summer - they have been conservatively burning 1 million dollars in cash per month (hopefully less monthly cash burn at this point-- last reported cash was as of September at 28 million). That would put them at 24 million in cash on hand for Feb-1 (no debt). Company currently valued at about 12 million.

There is also possible some IP and value associated with stock listing that could be harvested. Been trading at 2.07 to 2.25 range for a couple weeks. Feels to me manipulation by the activist investor to get more shares before sale. I've been buying at the low end of the range and holding for the runup I expect if/when the sale is announced.

As expected - made a deal... Merging..up to $2.75 today.. researching next move.
Heineken-Ashi
FishrCoAg said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Markets closed for Good Friday?
Sorry meant Thursday. And on top of VIX opex, we have PCE coming out on Friday when the market is closed. Monday could be double the excitement.

Brewmaster
AG
ProgN said:

Nice!

and I think Mancini is making the case that this market is about to rip higher (failed breakdowns, market pivoting off the low yesterday).
Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster said:

ProgN said:

Nice!

and I think Mancini is making the case that this market is about to rip higher (failed breakdowns, market pivoting off the low yesterday).
It would surprise me if it didn't. The setup is there.

Heineken-Ashi
EL looks like it's gearing up for a move to $170-$180.

AceAggie05
AG
Whew! Just about pulled the trigger on Nikola. Was afraid it was tanking. If it went down to $.90, I was out with how fast it was falling. So glad I held...
bmoochie
AG
If you sold them today, I got them for a nice win. In and out
confucius_ag
AG
RKT leaps looking nice.......
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Took some TNA profits at 43.15.

Bought a little more TSLA.
lck90
AG
THG moving up the last few days. I'm up a few percentage points overall
First Page Last Page
Page 6379 of 6508

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.