Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,914,745 Views | 227775 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by EliteZags
giddings_ag_06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SNOW with a big downgrade… lovely.
Heineken-Ashi
SMCI tagged just above $890. If you want to give it a go for a potential huge swing, now is the time. But just know, it's back at $1k and there is now risk as stop is $890.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Heineken-Ashi
Bonfire.1996 said:

This thread is at the forefront of the market. Keep this knowledge dump going:

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/19/where-cracks-in-the-banking-sector-may-appear-without-more-ma.html

Quote:

Klaros declined to name the institutions in its analysis out of fear of inciting deposit runs.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Heineken-Ashi
SMCI not done yet. $880 possible now.

Talon2DSO
AG
Nvda getting crushed
TheVarian
AG
Heineken-Ashi
TheVarian said:

830 is my last target down where I remain bullish.. meaning I can see a new high. This is starting to look impulsive downward and we may be entering a period of lower highs and lower lows. Advising caution here.

Bonfire.1996
Did they announce the offering price?
Heineken-Ashi
Bonfire.1996 said:

Did they announce the offering price?
Quote:

Other details about the offering are still unknown. The company hasn't announced when the offering will take place or how much shares in it will be priced.

AgShaun00
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

Bonfire.1996 said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/19/where-cracks-in-the-banking-sector-may-appear-without-more-ma.html

Quote:

Klaros declined to name the institutions in its analysis out of fear of inciting deposit runs.

should our banking experts start a new thread on these as I was trying to find out more about this and wondering what is the best way to play this?
sts7049
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Nvda getting crushed
Heineken-Ashi
I'm putting BOIl target at $17 on the low end. Once it gets through $15.25 it should confirm upward path to at least that point.

Bonfire.1996
AgShaun00 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Bonfire.1996 said:

Quote:

should our banking experts start a new thread on these as I was trying to find out more about this and wondering what is the best way to play this?
No, here is good. It helps to look in one place.

If and when banks start to fail, the entire sector will be drug down. When that happens I'm buying Frost (CFR) and First Horizon (FHN). As rates retreat, banks will print money and getting a chance to buy solid banks at a discount will be a great diversification option.

A Texas and Tennessee regional where red state money is flowing in. Me like.
Brewmaster
AG
giddings_ag_06 said:

bullish sign if you ask me, lol

the crooks are timely, it almost filled that gap. Once it does, and if the market can stabilize, it will launch.

as OA has said before on his twitter, it is amazing how many times they drop downgrades after a sell off (never before).

I'll finally join you all, adding some SNOW shares here. I like the volume coming in too.

AgShaun00
AG
Bonfire.1996 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Bonfire.1996 said:

Quote:

If and when banks start to fail, the entire sector will be drug down. When that happens I'm buying Frost (CFR) and First Horizon (FHN). As rates retreat, banks will print money and getting a chance to buy solid banks at a discount will be a great diversification option.

Is it worth doing a leap put on KRE or shorter term?
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Bonfire.1996 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Heineken-Ashi said:

Bonfire.1996 said:

Quote:

Is it worth doing a leap put on KRE or shorter term?
You absolutely need to wait for the trade to present itself because the timing fuse is gonna be tough to nail. This is also going to be dragging down REITs as well.

These aren't my words of wisdom but that of one of our most respected posters on this thread.

Heineken-Ashi
Today might end up being low volatility, waiting for tomorrow fireworks. If you engage any positions today, make sure you know where your stop is. And know where the shakeout levels might be tomorrow.

Heineken-Ashi
TSLA can be a buy here if you are feeling frisky. I'd have stop at $164. Below that and it increases in probability that it will search for a new low likely in the $150's.

nortex97
AG
Umm, if TSLA hits 64 **** will really be crazy.
Heineken-Ashi
nortex97 said:

Umm, if TSLA hits 64 **** will really be crazy.

aggies4life
AG
What are we thinking on miners down here…clsk?
Heineken-Ashi
COPX - Looking for mid to high $38's.with swing targets from $45 - $50.

Brewmaster
AG
Brewmaster said:

giddings_ag_06 said:

bullish sign if you ask me, lol

the crooks are timely, it almost filled that gap. Once it does, and if the market can stabilize, it will launch.

as OA has said before on his twitter, it is amazing how many times they drop downgrades after a sell off (never before).

I'll finally join you all, adding some SNOW shares here. I like the volume coming in too.

added a few SNOW calls. Apr 19 is probably safest, good volume on the 180C's. even safer still is wait until after the Fed.
Philip J Fry
AG
Exited THG. Fell below my channel line. So watch it spike up tomorrow
Brewmaster
AG
UNFI in a channel again... waiting for about 11.60 to enter.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Grabbed some more TSLA, LUV, TNA, and SOXQ this morning.
Brewmaster
AG
hey, was definitely worth a play. I exited a couple days ago.
Brewmaster
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Grabbed some more TSLA, LUV, TNA, and SOXQ this morning.
why not just play SMCI instead of TNA?? SMCI is the muscle behind the Russell and TNA is just a bull ETF of Russell.
for math's sake. SMCI was 30% higher 3 trading days ago, TNA was 10% higher. SMCI should outgain it on the rebound.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Cause I think SMCI could keep falling. Less risk.

Plus I've got NVDA.
ProgN
Planet Fitness $PLNT is getting killed.

I know several people that cancelled their membership this week.

Heineken-Ashi
While IWM/RUT is looking weak on this bounce, SPX is looking like a triangle. If so, there should be one more touch in the 5110-5120 region between today and tomorrow followed by a rip higher to around 5220. Wouldn't that be a FED surprise!

Heineken-Ashi
I'm now looking for SMCI to gap close $950 region. How it reacts between there and $975 is going to be very telling. If it dumps, we're probably looking at $700's easily. If it can keep going, that $1,330 target is in view. I do not consider this tradeable as too many options are on the table right now, including sideways range bound. There's so much potential in either direction to make a lot of money quickly. But there's no clear high probability setup and so much risk.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Looking weak how?
Pepper Brooks
AG
Prog when woke policies tank a stock price…

https://imgflip.com/i/8jrz3d
“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
Brewmaster
AG
ProgN said:

Planet Fitness $PLNT is getting killed.

I know several people that cancelled their membership this week.

lol, I need to cancel mine and just put a smith machine in the garage. a smith and my bike is all I need.
First Page Last Page
Page 6369 of 6508

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.