Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,991,628 Views | 231574 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by EliteZags
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Diggity
AG
exp said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

Generally suspicious of BTC. But that's my preference.

Don't like the idea of leveraging debt to buy a volatile/risk asset. Downside risk to the investor - I am not one and am a pleasant onlooker.

I believe Saylor holds the distinction of being first individual to lose $1B in a single day - heard/read that somewhere but can't recall exactly where.

I'm skeptical of the guy. Time will prove me right or wrong. But enjoying this one from the sidelines without a position in either direction.

It's important to study Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a risk asset in the eyes of it's investors and holders. It's the safest asset on earth right now. Bitcoin ripping is a flight to safety.
txaggie_08
I bleed maroon
AG
Diggity said:

exp said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

Don't like the idea of leveraging debt to buy a volatile/risk asset. Downside risk to the investor - I am not one and am a pleasant onlooker.

I believe Saylor holds the distinction of being first individual to lose $1B in a single day - heard/read that somewhere but can't recall exactly where.

I'm skeptical of the guy. Time will prove me right or wrong. But enjoying this one from the sidelines without a position in either direction.

It's important to study Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a risk asset in the eyes of it's investors and holders. It's the safest asset on earth right now. Bitcoin ripping is a flight to safety.

You beat me to it!
TheVarian
AG
Diggity said:

exp said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu ludacris kill.
ktownag08
AG
ProgN said:

I'm not in it but it appears $MU crushed earnings.

Had MU for a bit now. Pleasant surprise when Iogged into my account this afternoon!
flashplayer
AG
I had MU and dumped it a few days back when it kept dropping and hovering around $92. Seller's remorse now obviously but I thought it was on a similar path as AMD and bailed on it.
McInnis 03
AG
The case against Atlas Trading (PJ Matlock, Zack Morris, et al) was dropped tonight.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

The case against Atlas Trading (PJ Matlock, Zack Morris, et al) was dropped tonight.

Heineken-Ashi
Just in time for them to pump everything up for the next crash.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brewmaster
AG
Wow! and look at Zack's last tweet, they get absolutely roasted now on twitter. Some of the replies are hilarious.

I honestly didn't expect much of this, I'm actually surprised it dragged on as long as it did.
JbKing45
Chef Elko said:

Sold all WWR trading shares bought at $0.47-$0.48. Keeping all my bag holding shares.

I'll say it, WWR will never be a thing and has zero chance of reaching $10/share. Nobody should ever buy it or ever lower cost basis as it falls. They will never receive funding to develop the Coosa mine and will never ramp up graphite refining.

(Trying a reverse jinx, be patient)

I don't think anyone should of been pounding the table or talking about how the engineers were giddy about the technology.
cgh1999
AG
Aso with disappointing earnings. Getting hammered.
cryption
Kinda unrelated but they really annoyed me the other day. Went to buy a flat of shotgun shells and they wanted to take all the boxes out of the flat and scan them individually. Kinda defeats the purpose of having one big box to store and transport. I didn't spend the money there and went across the street to Carter's
giddings_ag_06
AG
So you did this? Thanks
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
Diggity said:

exp said:

BaylorSpineGuy said:

Chef Elko
AG
Wow, that's pretty ridiculous.
Heineken-Ashi
MARA and CLSK are both looking promising off the lows. But I don't want to see any breakdowns that cause overlapping. For MARA, that means hold $21 on any pullback and take out $25-$26 range next. For CLSK, hold $18.50 amd take out $23 next.

Will likely try buying if we get the pullbacks from here.

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
Heineken-Ashi
BOIL ideally needs to hold $13.75. NG front contract needs to hold $1.63.

Heineken-Ashi
RTY hit its head at a double top. Needs to hold 2080 region and take out the previous top. Unfortunately, yesterday was THE move you wanted to capture. Until it can take out the double top, it's kind of in no man's land now for a high probability move.

Heineken-Ashi
SNOW - I know there's some risk now as the bottom is $15 below us, but bearish target (bounce before another drop) is in the $185-$200 range and bullish target is $260.

Heineken-Ashi
ROKU is ugly off its low. I don't like it as it seems very corrective in nature. If you are in, leave stop below recent bottom. $70-$75 is where I'd be very cautious.

Heineken-Ashi
Metals can extend and extend. This is what they do when bullish. But we should get a pullback at some point. If we do, it's likely the last chance to buy before full liftoff. And as always, if that pullback gets too deep, I get a little more cautious.

bhanacik
AG
"RBLX, still looking for the mid $30's. $36 is prime target right now. If we get it and it bounces off, I'm looking for $50 as target. Want to see it bottom and reverse though."

This is looking good to me; anyone else in agreement?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That TNA recovery is sweet.
Heineken-Ashi
RBLX - I'm buying here. Not 100% sold the low is in, but probabilities are picking up for that to be the case. $37 is my stop. Resistance around $42. Blast through there and we're targeting $47.

bhanacik
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

RBLX - I'm buying here. Not 100% sold the low is in, but probabilities are picking up for that to be the case. $37 is my stop. Resistance around $42. Blast through there and we're targeting $47.
Heineken-Ashi
SMCI has been a tough cookie, and I absolutely see a bearish setup that would target mid $700's. But if we get $890-$900 range again I might take one more stab at it with a fairly tight stop.

Heineken-Ashi
ASO - We probably don't get much lower today. Likely a bounce to $68 creating a H&S. If so, I want one more drop from there to $51-$57 range. My upper target is $89 ultimately, but a lot can break down that would cancel that. Just going to watch and see how it starts to play out.

bhanacik
AG
thoughts on VSCO closing the earnings gap from 3/7 up to $25? the 4-hour chart is looking promising if it can break through $20 here
Heineken-Ashi
bhanacik said:

thoughts on VSCO closing the earnings gap from 3/7 up to $25? the 4-hour chart is looking promising if it can break through $20 here
I'd need to see it break $20.90. You've got an 8/21 crossover on 4hr but coming up on the 34. It the 8 can't cross there, pressure will be down. If it can, I'm seeing runway to $23-$24 range.

giddings_ag_06
AG
I bought more earlier. I just don't see this staying down. It's my biggest holding in my account and I have been in it a long time with no intentions to sell.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Anyone know what's going on with AAPL?
Heineken-Ashi
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Anyone know what's going on with AAPL?
Being sued

Apple sued in a landmark antitrust lawsuit (msn.com)

AgShaun00
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

MARA and CLSK are both looking promising off the lows. But I don't want to see any breakdowns that cause overlapping. For MARA, that means hold $21 on any pullback and take out $25-$26 range next. For CLSK, hold $18.50 amd take out $23 next.

Will likely try buying if we get the pullbacks from here.
time frame, weeks or months?
First Page Last Page
Page 6373 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.