Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,994,775 Views | 231575 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by nortex97
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sts7049 said:

Chef Elko said:

Is it gambling or investing if I put all my liquidity into NVDA with a tight stop loss and see how far it can go?

nah bro. jump on my short wagon
You need to have a 'Loudermilk' in your life too.
flashplayer
AG
Chef Elko said:

Is it gambling or investing if I put all my liquidity into NVDA with a tight stop loss and see how far it can go?

One way or another, you probably wont be back here to tell us how it went because you'll be destitute or too busy with all the women on your yacht.
Chef Elko
AG
Either way, too drunk to read or type.
ProgN
For anyone that doesn't know the 'Loudermilk' reference it's a show on Netflix and it's really good. My best friends told me that I'm Loudermilk without hair irl.

This is a funny scene from one episode. It has cussing so if you're at work, then you were warned.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Tried to set a stop on my NVDA and accidentally sold at market.

Ah well. Can't be too mad about +18% in a week.
AgEng06
AG
Love that show. My wife isn't as big of a fan as I am, but we still watch it together.
El_duderino
SNOw potentially discovering its bottom around $164?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bulls finally taking back AAPL?
Brewmaster
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I'd like 166 first, but some bigger call buys coming in now

The big flow today is GOOGL and some META

Also AMD put buyers yesterday and today
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Well that didn't last long.
59 South
AG
ProgN said:

I wonder where our brother across the pond 59 South has been? He might be a part the monarchy now and shan't lower himself to converse with us traitorous commoners ever again. He no longer can take the slings and arrows from his friends whilst sipping his Earl Grey.

Earl Grey is rubbish! English Breakfast with a splash of semi skimmed in my favourite football club mug or GTFO.
EliteZags
AG
raise you chai mixed with matcha and ceylon cinnamon with Italian sweet cream
M4 Benelli
El_duderino said:

SNOw potentially discovering its bottom around $164?

I want to see where it lands on multiple fattie red days.
EliteZags
AG
grabbed a couple AVGO shares which feels like throwing action on games just to make them more interesting to watch
ProgN
59 South said:

ProgN said:

I wonder where our brother across the pond 59 South has been? He might be a part the monarchy now and shan't lower himself to converse with us traitorous commoners ever again. He no longer can take the slings and arrows from his friends whilst sipping his Earl Grey.

Earl Grey is rubbish! English Breakfast with a splash of semi skimmed in my favourite football club mug or GTFO.

How are you doing mate? Good to see that you're alive my friend.
I bleed maroon
AG
EliteZags said:

grabbed a couple AVGO shares which feels like throwing action on games just to make them more interesting to watch
I bought AVGO 3 years ago because I liked its' focus on consistent double-digit dividend growth (check out their track record over 10 years - pretty outstanding!). I figured it was a high-yielding tech sector "utility".

It turns out someone mentioned AVGO and AI in the same sentence, and it's suddenly a uber-growth prospect.

I ain't complaining - just an interested observer, as well.
EnronAg
AG
This donkey market just don't stop kickin'
ProgN
Here comes the buyers MOC
I bleed maroon
AG
Here's a blast from the past. GLSI - breast cancer biotech - was discussed on this board several years ago. I am finally back near breakeven with a 25% move upward today. Does anyone know more about their prospects? The initial trial results looked so good (100% 5-year survival for patients who had breast cancer) that I kinda bought it out of emotion. I went a little heavier than I usually do for speculative stocks, too.

Still no options traded on GLSI for hedging purposes, so my question is: Take the breakeven and run, or sell half and let the other half ride?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

They just keep kicking it back down, every time.
59 South
AG
All good, need to find some time to post from time to time.
Brewmaster
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Irish said it best, it trades like an ETF.

more and more GOOGL flow into the close here. I added some shares.

Prog: speaking of Irish, any chance we can get him back in here?
I bleed maroon
AG
59 South said:

All good, need to find some time to post from time to time.
Would be great if you could - you added a lot of value to the board back in the day. Cheerio!
El_duderino
SNOW, FSLY, and AMD with inside bars today
Heineken-Ashi
SMCI target is $1,275 to $1,350. My guess is next week.
ProgN
Brewmaster said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Irish said it best, it trades like an ETF.

more and more GOOGL flow into the close here. I added some shares.

Prog: speaking of Irish, any chance we can get him back in here?
Hell, I haven't even seen Irish but I spend 90% of my TA time in here, except for my occasional OP on F16 just to stir **** up with progressives. If this thread wasn't such an special place, I doubt I'd even be on TA anymore. With NIL and free transfer ruining football, I don't even follow recruiting anymore. I just keep my stars because it alerts me when someone replies to me. If that was free, then I'd drop my stars.
Chef Elko
AG
Stock split anytime soon?
ProgN
Chef Elko said:

Stock split anytime soon?
Probably when they report earnings next time the odds are they'll announce a split.
ProgN
What's AH news on SMCI?
ProgN
Can't find any news on SMCI and even though everyone knows I love SMCI, I believe it's going to hurt a lot of retail investors. You could've bought it at $875 last Friday morning and now it's at $1,200 AH 5 trading days later. When this market corrects, it's going to reverse HARD. Wall Street Bets has turned it into another Gamestop meme stock. JMO, but I don't want anyone here to get hurt.
agdaddy04
AG
Held onto GOOGL for too long, while my money could've been better used elsewhere. Why are they now showing this action in your opinion. I sold two weeks ago for reference
AceAggie05
AG
ProgN said:

When this market corrects, it's going to reverse HARD.

That's why I'm so terrified of this stock. I just KNOW that the second I invest in it, it's going to tank….
South Platte
I wonder if anyone on here is still holding SMCI from early 2023 when you first recommended it. I get anxious after a 20% return and go into full panic stage if something gets to 40%. I can't imagine holding all the way through a 10x trade.
El_duderino
Net free and ride the wave.
ProgN
agdaddy04 said:

Held onto GOOGL for too long, while my money could've been better used elsewhere. Why are they now showing this action in your opinion. I sold two weeks ago for reference
Small float and so the idiots on WSB can move it (traders on CNBC refer to it as Super Mario Computers), being added to the SPX is also a tailwind, but you've seen how nervous people are by how violently it sells off. No one wants to be left with the check when the music stops. It's a rattlesnake right now, but I'll go back into it when we have a correction.

ETA: Were you referring to SMCI or GOOG?
First Page Last Page
Page 6354 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.