Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,010,541 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by El_duderino
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Spoony Love said:

After they are processed down to leg quarters, breast, tenders wings and backs, it will take roughly 3/4 of a large chest freezer.

To be honest, I have a bunch of wings that we don't eat fast enough if someone might be interested.

And chicken backs available that if anyone is inclined, makes the best broth.

I'm in central Texas, what's the general area you are? If you're relatively close, then let me know and I'll purchase those from you. I will buy you a star so we can exchange phone and addresses. I trust everyone here, but let's just say I'd prefer some people that hate me on F16 to not know that personal information about me. I'll buy your stars for the PM ability.
Brewmaster
AG
MAS444 said:

Bezos sells $2B AMZN shares
somebody knew too, there were some size buys on puts today
aggies4life
AG
Wanted to pass this site I came across that seems helpful…. https://finviz.com/
Spoony Love
AG
I'd say I'm local to BCS. About 30 minutes to the east of Bryan.

Let me see how many packages and I'll get a contact to you. Sometime before opening bell tomorrow.
Heineken-Ashi
Spoony Love said:

Let me see how many packages and I'll get a contact to you. Sometime before opening bell tomorrow.
I'm surprised you have internet in Iola.
ProgN
Spoony Love said:

Excellent, we're not far apart
nortex97
AG
Talk about commodity trading.
AgShaun00
AG
mara exploding and BTC close to 52k resistance. I sold my BTC and will reload on next drop. I might be getting out of my last 1/3 of MARA
Spoony Love
AG
Well, we ate more wings than I thought but I still have 10 packs left, each pack usually contains 4 wings. I do have several leg quarters (thigh and leg) if you'd like. I'll edit this post at the opening bell with my number you can text and leave it for 5 minutes.

aggies4life
AG
What stop do you have on those? Been riding mine - wish I bought yesterday!!
Heineken-Ashi
RDFN is a buy with stop $6.90 range. High R/R
E
AG
Are we still bullish on KO this week? I have some $60 weeklies i'm gonna bail on if it doesnt bump up this a.m.
Heineken-Ashi
RC - Buy now with stop at recent low $8.70. Not a fast mover, but great basis for good dividend.
cryption
3/22 65c is getting more volume this morning and Oi is still there - I'm hanging onto mine but I have the march calls
Heineken-Ashi
E said:

Are we still bullish on KO this week? I have some $60 weeklies i'm gonna bail on if it doesnt bump up this a.m.
Didn't get the earnings blast we were looking for, but I've got a sell order on half the $65 calls for 2x which targets $62 range.
ProgN
Spoony Love said:

Well, we ate more wings than I thought but I still have 10 packs left, each pack usually contains 4 wings. I do have several leg quarters (thigh and leg) if you'd like. I'll edit this post at the opening bell with my number you can text and leave it for 5 minutes.

I just logged on, dammit
E
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

E said:

Didn't get the earnings blast we were looking for, but I've got a sell order on half the $65 calls for 2x which targets $62 range.
Thanks! I got some of the $65 March for .03 that i'm gonna hang onto. If they can get to .05 that will cover my losses on the 60 weekly
Brewmaster
AG
MARA call lottos hitting now

31 was December high. You guys with diamond hands might raise stops or set a sell there
AgShaun00
AG
Brewmaster said:

MARA call lottos hitting now

31 was December high. You guys with diamond hands might raise stops or set a sell there
30 is my sell. I am watching BTC and my SL is 50K on BTC
AgShaun00
AG
twitter chatter on BTC about to explode makes me think it is really close to sell.
Spoony Love
AG
I'll put it up at noon again if that works.
ProgN
Spoony Love said:

I'll put it up at noon again if that works.
Wait until I see you on and do it then because I'm not sure I'll be on at noon.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Beautiful bounce on TNA, re-bought at $34. Might look at a stop here in case we go to hell in a handbasket again.
AceAggie05
AG
Thoughts on BIG? Still think it's going to push up? I'm seeing a negative trend, and want to make sure I'm looking at it right.
Brewmaster
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

I considered not posting this. But there could be something else happening here with BIG. Not bullish as I was previously seeing. But bullish within bearishness.

As long as the low from November holds ($3.47), there's a really big potential return on risk here where your first target would be the gap fill that was created today at $$5.24 with the previous high ~$8.40 being the upper target. Consider that a stop would trigger at $3.46 - less than 30 cents risk. With lower target gaining you $1.50 and uppr target gaining you $4.5+.

That's a return on risk between 6x and 18x. Why would you not take that chance? Plan to lose. But even if you do, you almost have to take these every chance you get, as hitting 1-2 out of every 10 of these you play (even losing the other 8-9) will net you great profits.
Brewmaster
AG
nm
AceAggie05
AG
Yeah. That was the reason I was asking. It's showing more down than up/sideways, and getting close to the stop.
Brewmaster
AG
yeah it looks pretty weak. I'd bet it triggers the stop today, but you never know. It hasn't set a low either (low today lower than yesterday).
El Chupacabra
ProgN said:

I'm adding just a little bit more FSLY here. I don't know what their ER will be tomorrow but I'm going to play them. You make your own decisions that's best for you and don't blindly follow just because I'm pressing my position.

But a guy on the internet told me to take out a HELOC and buy a stock I've never heard of!
Brewmaster
AG
CNVS
anyone still in that? or if you bought in the recent 1.50's, it doubled this morning to 3+. They are partnering with Google on some AI cloud stuffs.
agdaddy04
AG
I am but a bag holder,
bhanacik
AG
aggies4life said:

Wanted to pass this site I came across that seems helpful…. https://finviz.com/
thanks for posting - I'm poking around now and like the screener they have
AceAggie05
AG
Looks like it might pull out now. Who knows?
Heineken-Ashi
This is setting up for an afternoon dump. Hope I'm wrong.
AceAggie05
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

This is setting up for an afternoon dump. Hope I'm wrong.
Hope not. I'm finally in the green for the day, after spending the last 2.5hrs in the red.
First Page Last Page
Page 6315 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.