Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,923,196 Views | 227784 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Brian Earl Spilner
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EnronAg said:

Non-event. Markets will shrug it off. SPX definitely hits 4,500…possibly even 4,600 before year end. DO NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THIS RUNAWAY TRAIN! (Until after the '24 election)
Trust me, I'm not and I'd advise against loading puts because "it's gone up to far too fast" because that thinking burns a lot of traders. I was more concerned with how it will affect consumers, housing, etc.
bmoochie
AG
Bought 1000 shares of TELL today. I have mentioned it a few times over the years on the board and made a little money on it. But there has been way above average volume since October 11th. 3 days this month above 50M. I did see rumors of another investor potentially which could be the reason.

There was also some insider buying last week of 100k shares.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Following you on this, I'm seeing a recommended price of $2.53. I will be happy if it gets back to $1.
bmoochie
AG
I'm setting a tight stop just FYI. The big thing with this and why it's cratered the last year is that the big contract/money for it pulled out. I think last year and it was Shell that pulled out of its agreement. LNG facilities sign front loaded agreements before they build the infrastructure. Without that, they now need some other entity to step in.

I don't want you to lose money on blindly following so wanted to give a snippet of backstory on why it's fallen the way it has and why I plan to keep this on a short leash.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Appreciate it.
reedsterg
AG
So which one is going to be the TexAgs Mega Millions winner GVSI, HMBL, TELL, or WWR?
idAg09
reedsterg said:

So which one is going to be the TexAgs Mega Millions winner GVSI, HMBL, TELL, or WWR?

Maybe SAVA, ELOX, ENZC, SKLZ, LUMN, or Bitnile (ROI?). I picked up these losers too and got stuck holding the bag
Tibbers
reedsterg said:

How about all three so everyone wins?
Tibbers
Here's a nice shareholder update for ATLX:

https://www.atlas-lithium.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/November-Corporate-Overview.pdf

40-70 dollar price targets. They present to Goldman Sach's mining forum on Wednesday. Could be fun!
Diggity
AG

Tibbers
and under that it says MIT double major with a MBA from Harvard. As an American company, it's actually an asset to have a Brazilian American leading the way. But that's ok, sit on the sidelines.

"Currently drilling 2 of our 54 mineral rights, part of the Neves Area, where 38 pegmatite outcrops have been identified thus far. 55,000 meters drilled with targets yielding intersects of up to 5.23% Li2O"

"Metallurgical Testwork at SGS laboratory using HLS showed ability to concentrate our lithium samples to 7.22% Li2O grade. DMS plus magnetic separation on the 2nd pass DMS sinks produced a final spodumene concentrate grading of 6.04% Li2O with only 0.53% Fe2O3. Lithium recovery rates ranged between 70% and 85%. Results were achieved without the use of flotation technique"

That's some tasty results!
Diggity
AG
Have a sense of humor man. It's a stupid thing to list as the first qualification...and the little tidbit about speaking Portuguese in Brazil is ridiculous.
Tibbers
heh my bad!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Premarket just skyrocketed.
La Bamba
AG
First move is the false move? One can hope for dip buyers.
TTUArmy
3-min after CPI was in, the algos went bananas.

Have a great day gentlemen!
EnronAg
AG
way overreaction...CPI was a tick cool...but still 4% year over year...it's just stupid to me to see SPX moving toward ATH and inflation is still double the normal 2%...we are moving down 0.1 every other month and the market just freaking soars...still bitter I'm largely on the sidelines
FishrCoAg
AG
EnronAg said:

way overreaction...CPI was a tick cool...but still 4% year over year...it's just stupid to me to see SPX moving toward ATH and inflation is still double the normal 2%...we are moving down 0.1 every other month and the market just freaking soars...still bitter I'm largely on the sidelines

Buy something?!?
SF2004
AG
EnronAg said:

Where you been?

There have been green boners for .1 below expectations but inflation was still over 7%!
I bleed maroon
AG
Is irrational exuberance back? I am buying year end QQQ puts just in case.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
All I'm know is I'm being quick to take profits on TQQQ and SOXL. Two of my limit orders hit this morning.

Splitting that up between money market, and a little into SSO as a medium to long term hold. It seems to me the SPX is determined to hit another YTD high before the year is up.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Got a nice chunk of change in TNA. Going off today. Almost up to +16% and still going.

Granted, I'm still in the red overall, but today wipes out the majority of the loss.
Diggity
AG
man...if WWR can't pop on a day like today, I'm starting to get a little skeptical
MAS444
AG
Time to average down?!?!
Bulldog73
AG
I'm the least expert person on this board, but that seems like a recipe of chasing bad money with good money. Maybe I missed sarcasm, or maybe I'm just uneducated and jaded.
TheVarian
AG
You're just now getting skeptical?
MAS444
AG
For the record, I was joking.
Diggity
AG
tough crowd
Bulldog73
AG
Like I said, I'm an idiot. Sorry!
TriumphForks
AG
Just a bit of gallows humor.
TheVarian
AG
No F250 or bass boats??
Heineken-Ashi
EnronAg said:

You absolutely have to trade the market as it is. Not what you think it should be. The market is not "wrong". The market is made up of every side of every coin of bullishness, bearishness, smart, and stupid. Once you realize that the market is not dictated from fundamentals, news, and sound economics, but from the constant push and pull of a wide array of competing forces (some of which do include, but are not solely comprised of, components of those things), only then will you finally be operating on the correct track. How you get derailed is by assuming the market got it wrong and attempting to trade based on what YOU think it SHOULD be doing. This is how you lose. You win by being neutral and using the wind at your back to guide you.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
southernskies
That makes me feel better about my personal performance
HoustonAg_2009
Regional Banks someone here made a call back in March to buy a couple regional banks (WAL and TFC). First off thanks they've been great buys with dividend kickers.

They've popped on inflation news and also some big names calling a bottom in them. Having said that TFC has been lacking any real movement. WAL has seemed to bounce quite a bit more. Perhaps keep WAL and sell off TFC?
First Page Last Page
Page 6245 of 6509

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.