Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,001,092 Views | 231607 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by CC09LawAg
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Out all lotto 415c with the push into my purple posted line. Take yo money at the moment.

Next trade.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Peace folks.

You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
Brewmaster
AG
Golf1 said:

AAPL is one of those stocks that I should just stay away from. I dont know if I have ever had a Green Day when I trade it.
Yes, this. they were loading AAPL puts into the close yesterday. Today it rips first and hits some stops, now maybe it will sell off.
Under 167 might get things going downward.
Spoony Love
AG
We should get the SPY overnight low today. A little more slide and it should pick up.
Golf1
AG
BREwmaster said:

Golf1 said:

AAPL is one of those stocks that I should just stay away from. I dont know if I have ever had a Green Day when I trade it.
Yes, this. they were loading AAPL puts into the close yesterday. Today it rips first and hits some stops, now maybe it will sell off.

I got puts into apple around the 168 mark. Was up a small bit and then it rips up and it immediately pissed me off because I have had trouble with this stock in the past. I got out with a loss when it hit $168.50 which is the high for the day. Thank got for me getting puts in spy and it making me green for the day. Now I'm done trading and learning for the day.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Cut losses on AMC/APE. Wasn't boding well. (No surprise there.)

Done with the meme stonks for now. At least BBBY worked out.

Averaged down on UPRO with the proceeds.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
BREwmaster said:

Golf1 said:

I get trading in general, but I've never understood trading AAPL.

I think every portfolio just have at least some AAPL as a permanently held position.
FJ43
Solid morning bro. Congrats
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Jet Black
Folks still holding OXY? Hit a new 52 week high today.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
AW 1880

Regarding XOM Leaps. IMO, if the "Ask" goes up $2 across the board from where it is now, it warrant's consideration. If the "Ask" increases $3 across the board from where it is now, it's a push versus my Oct $105's strategy. Higher then $3, it's a better deal to go Leaps. This is my opinion based on the way I run my ROI financials. Note: I stated the "Ask", you'll just have to determine if the bid is good enough for you.
0708aggie
AG
I've got 20 - 10/21 Oct. 80's
irish pete ag06
AG
4130 about to give up the ghost?

Maybe not.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

AW 1880

Regarding XOM Leaps. IMO, if the "Ask" goes up $2 across the board from where it is now, it warrant's consideration. If the "Ask" increases $3 across the board from where it is now, it's a push versus my Oct $105's strategy. Higher then $3, it's a better deal to go Leaps. This is my opinion based on the way I run my ROI financials. Note: I stated the "Ask", you'll just have to determine if the bid is good enough for you.
AW 1880

Sorry, forgot to add, I was looking at Jan 2024 Calls
Spoony Love
AG
SPY in a an "h" pattern since the peak this morning.
oldarmy1
AG
This last move on SPY tells you the bulls are determined to keep the tight range set in the markets. Moved it right back from below the ranges into them. Still, that translates to not much opportunity and no reason to be entering options with decay the goal.
Spoony Love
AG
Every time I see a classic pattern on SPY and a quick reversal off that pattern, it makes me think something is suspicious. Your comments would seem to back that up. It's staying with in a range and not moving too much within it.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
They're waiting on the fed.
oldarmy1
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

They're waiting on the fed.
Since this Administration is begging Venezuela and Iran to produce oil for the U.S. this judgement linked below probably won't help this Administration and their quest.

https://www.benzinga.com/news/large-cap/22/08/28597222/us-court-orders-venezuela-to-pay-conocophillips-8-7b-over-asset-seizures-report

And the hits keep on comin'..

oldarmy1
AG

See if that breaks the support
planoaggie123
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Wish we could also figure out a way to forgive Ukrainian student loan debt.....
Ag CPA
AG

Since this Administration is begging Venezuela and Iran to produce oil for the U.S. this judgement linked below probably won't help this Administration and their quest.

https://www.benzinga.com/news/large-cap/22/08/28597222/us-court-orders-venezuela-to-pay-conocophillips-8-7b-over-asset-seizures-report

I think just the opposite, COP is one of the few companies (XOM another) with the experience and expertise to revive Venezuela's production and Venezuela does not have that kind of money laying around if it came down to it; solution is to let COP back in with some kind of revenue-sharing arrangement like they had back in the day. This actually gives the Administration cover to let COP back into the country (which they have already volunteered to do) if things get desperate (which I don't think they will).
Spoony Love
AG
Waiting for indication of interest rate hike?

Is the decision between 50 and 75? If 50, it blows off the top, if 75 it loses support to fresher lows.

SPY is just coiling up for the move. It's going to be a quick move.
Carlo4
AG

I've never understood the ostrich head in sand approach to energy. We can't do it on our land but let's rely on counties that can't be reliable.

It's $700 per MWH now for electricity in Germany. That's beyond insane and up 1400% since 1/2021. All because they touted being green while relying on Russian pipelines for their dirty energy.
oldarmy1
AG
Went ahead with Oct ASAN $20 naked puts for $3.15. I'd be a buyer of more at $17 anyways, so if we do move back up it's all just added gravy in premium.
KT 90
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1
AG
Bought 200 $WISH LEAPS $2.50 Strikes Average $0.437. Made the options chart spike.

Tweeting in a moment too
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Any good value plays for medium to long term?
oldarmy1
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Obviously, I think WISH makes a rebound of some form to get net free. Could go lower but I like the entry after waiting through this wedge down.

I also want SHOP long term. I entered some naked puts but I likely on bank the $2.20/share as premium profit. I might buy some Sept $35 calls as a placeholder to call out or determine share entry.
kyle field 94
AG
BMIX today

Anyone seen any news?
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Obviously, I think WISH makes a rebound of some form to get net free. Could go lower but I like the entry after waiting through this wedge down.

I also want SHOP long term. I entered some naked puts but I likely on bank the $2.20/share as premium profit. I might buy some Sept $35 calls as a placeholder to call out or determine share entry.
I entered SHOP with a tight stop at $30
irish pete ag06
AG
Mind if I ask what do you see here?

Just a good R/R spot with a pretty clear SL area?

I trust your judgment, just wanting to learn.

irish pete ag06
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

I entered SHOP with a tight stop at $30
I took a a starter on this yesterday in leap form.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Chop city.
irish pete ag06
AG
We're gonna do this every day until Jpow aren't we.
First Page Last Page
Page 5643 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.