Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,858 Views | 231645 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by ProgN
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not to change subject a little, but man this seems to be holding true again!

FJ43
Quiet thread this weekend.

Remember gents tomorrow is a new day.

- This is a trading market until it isn't.
- Trade what's in front of you.
- Know why you entered and when you will exit.
- Let price (SRs) and volume drive your decisions.
- Don't hope or speculate.
- Be decisive and disciplined.
- Apply what you've learned.

Now go kill it this week.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

aggiepaintrain
AG
what's after year 18? Pain stage ?
FJ43
aggiepaintrain said:

Username checks out
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Jet Black
aggiepaintrain said:

Jump out the window
BrokeAssAggie
I'm getting my meat ready for Mother's Day.
FJ43

Mind the sig……

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Gap down on futures. You don't see it to this degree often. Let's see how long the gap fill takes.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
ProgN
BrokeAssAggie said:

I'm getting my meat ready for Mother's Day.

Yes, we know and so does your wife. That said, I propose a motion to our trading thread family, that if you unleash thunder sperm and y'all have a 6th, then we all get to vote on the name.

Can I get second for the motion that's on the floor?

ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Gap down on futures. You don't see it to this degree often. Let's see how long the gap fill takes.
We both know that they mean jack right now, but I'd rather wakeup to limit down and get the capitulation from retail that usually happens during corrections. This slow bleed drains me, just rip the f'ing bandaid off already.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Damn dude watch a movie or something and give the lady a night off!
BrokeAssAggie
She likes it

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Solid work!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
ProgN said:

We both know that they mean jack right now, but I'd rather wakeup to limit down and get the capitulation from retail that usually happens during corrections. This slow bleed drains me, just rip the f'ing bandaid off already.

I was just going to post that maybe we would see limit down. I don't think so though
SF2004
AG
bottom is somewhere between 3600 and 3800... just when and how fast we get there.

FrioAg 00
AG
3600 is only ~25% off the peak. I suspect the bottom will end up a little worse than that, but it won't be at the bottom long.

If you get greedy you could miss the buying window, so I agree 3600 is a good entry point for any funds you don't have in the market

I try not to "time" much, but a lot of what goes in for me is lumpy because my discretionary income is lumpy. I do typically time new purchases.
Spoony Love
AG
I'll second the motion.

Y'all, trying to build a farm on the side while you work full time and try to keep up with this thread is crazy busy.

Springtime brings a load of work and pulls me away more than I'd like. My learning has slowed down a bit.
AW 1880
AG
That's pretty much the range I see for the bottom. That being said I might be the least knowledgeable person on this thread.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Oooh. We are threatening the low.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Guys, no offense, but none of you knows anything about when the bottom is. None of us do.
ProgN
I love it when you talk dirty.
ProgN

Guys, no offense, but none of you knows anything about when the bottom is. None of us do.
The man speaks the truth. I'm not calling a bottom but imo, we need capitulation before we get there.
jamey
AG
ProgN said:

The man speaks the truth. I'm not calling a bottom but imo, we need capitulation before we get there.

How do you judge capitulation?
PeekingDuck
AG
This isn't anywhere near painful enough to be the bottom. Not enough noise yet.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
jamey said:

ProgN said:

Large downside with very high volume that V reverses. Psychological pain so severe that the average holder just wants to get out to keep what they have. Then the institutions laugh their asses off by taking the shares they sold you at the top off your hands at the bottom.
Jet Black
You'll feel it. When your mind says sell, don't.
Brewmaster
AG

jamey said:

ProgN said:

Large downside with very high volume that V reverses. Psychological pain so severe that the average holder just wants to get out to keep what they have. Then the institutions laugh their asses off by taking the shares they sold you at the top off your hands at the bottom.
ding ding ding
and the recovery will be so fast, most of retail will miss the dips.
irish pete ag06
AG
Philip J Fry
AG
Looking at the data this week, there seems to be more buying opportunities than I've seen in previous weeks. This week, I'll be eyeing AMX very closely.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i4jkcWGHFy-GCYeAQy-FLxOTiX-PnEVhw0Nap6NtXLk/edit?usp=sharing

Bob Knights Paper Hands
Nasdaq futures getting smoked per usual. It looks to be another exciting week. I agree with what someone else here posted - pivots and trend lines do matter, but whenever the Fed or the Biden Administration has had enough and starts QE again is when we'll head back up. I don't think we'll fully excise all the bad before the Government come in to save us themselves. Neither party wants to be at the helm when the music stops
Bob Knights Paper Hands
WWR is green in premarket
gougler08
AG
Feels like we are getting closer
BaylorSpineGuy
So does capitulation occur when everyone has lost their profits and can't stomach the losses any further?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
The cycle low was lost overnight. It's going to be interesting.
First Page Last Page
Page 5384 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.