Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,035,047 Views | 231635 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by ProgN
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hedge said:

Need a new etf or stock for my Roth. Any suggestions
Who was it that posted about $PDI? I think it was Farmer

$25.32 / share and a $.22 monthly dividend or something like that? Seems like a nice place to park a few points worth of your ROTH.

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/pdi/dividend-history
Touchless
AG
Touchless said:

MVIS seems to have potentially found it's bottom and is bouncing off it.

MVIS moving...slight pullback in the last 15 minutes, but looks like decent volume to start.
Irish 2.0
Tumble Weed said:

Currently holding 43 positions in my custom portfolio.

How many different stocks do y'all hold at a given point in time?
Are you trading these or long holds?

Trading/Swing account max number I'll hold is 10. Really don't like to go over 8 though. Way too much to watch and keep track of.
McInnis 03
AG
Sheeeet. Grabbed NVDA weekly 270c's right before the calvary charged in. No price movement really and they're up like 30%
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Anybody following oa's twitter mgni chatter?
He says $15 gets you $18, earnings is 2/23. I bought a couple March 15c for 1.45, looks like i could have been patient and saved $5/per
Tumble Weed
Irish 2.0 said:

Tumble Weed said:

Currently holding 43 positions in my custom portfolio.

How many different stocks do y'all hold at a given point in time?
Are you trading these or long holds?

Trading/Swing account max number I'll hold is 10. Really don't like to go over 8 though. Way too much to watch and keep track of.

Selling 2 over the next 6 months. I am buying and holding the rest through the year.

Max Stonetrail
Spoony Love said:

Followed you on this.
I am out now. Hit my targets.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
50K account. Sell to open 1 DKNG 25C Feb 11 for 0.2
Brewmaster
AG
4580 is pretty tough resistance, I'd lock in profits if you're still holding SPY or QQQ calls
Spoony Love
AG
Okay, opinions please. We opened up a gap on SPY this morning obviously. AS much as we talk about gap plays, what's the possibility the CPI news drives it to fill it tomorrow?
Spoony Love
AG
I was out at 50%. Good job holding on for a little more. Although, we may look back and wish we would have held longer but as it is said on here often, you can't lose taking profits
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
ProgN said:

NVDA & TTD are readying for launch. Please make sure your tray tables are in their upright and locked positions and prepare for takeoff.
Goodness!

h/t to you, sir.

$261.92 / +$10.84
McInnis 03
AG
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

ProgN said:

NVDA & TTD are readying for launch. Please make sure your tray tables are in their upright and locked positions and prepare for takeoff.
Goodness!

h/t to you, sir.

$261.92 / +$10.84
Still riding like that cowboy in Dr. Strangelove.
Touchless
AG
This is a good cause and I know there are a lot of us on this thread from various parts of the country. You'd basically only be donating the cost of one lotto. I feel like there should be more support on it.

Help out an Ag and his son
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Sheeeet. Grabbed NVDA weekly 270c's right before the calvary charged in. No price movement really and they're up like 30%
Bought those for $.86......just sold the 275c's for $1.05 against them. Let's go chippy!
Brewmaster
AG
Spoony Love said:

Okay, opinions please. We opened up a gap on SPY this morning obviously. AS much as we talk about gap plays, what's the possibility the CPI news drives it to fill it tomorrow?
good odds I think. and then as long as 4517 holds, (and we pullback pretty quick off of it), we are good for another leg up.

RSI is pretty overbought up here too
bmoochie
AG
bmoochie said:

SHOP with a nice W
Made a $100 on this. Singles and doubles....
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$50K account cash flow trade: selling 2 PLTR 2/18 12P for $0.33
Spoony Love
AG
BREwmaster said:

Spoony Love said:

good odds I think. and then as long as 4517 holds, (and we pullback pretty quick off of it), we are good for another leg up.

I'm thinking of a 2/11 SPY $455P at end of day if we close above $456.50 or rip higher. Below that, I am not sure.
Dan Scott
AG
ANybody know if Mitsubishi motors is affiliated with Mitsibishi Financial Group. MFG doubled their stake in MVIS and has $3T in assets under management.
McInnis 03
AG
For DIS playaz

Dan Scott
AG
MVIS having a fabulous week after new of their neighbor Amazon getting involved in Lidar. These guys are good at selling hype. With news AMZN is interested and they expect deals with automakers by end of year this is a good spec.
Irish 2.0
Dan Scott said:

ANybody know if Mitsubishi motors is affiliated with Mitsibishi Financial Group. MFG doubled their stake in MVIS and has $3T in assets under management.
Mitsubishi Financial is basically Japan's one stop shop bank.
Dan Scott
AG
CLOV

Earnings February 23. Following day presenting at Citi health conference, In March presenting at Barclays healthcare conference.

These guys are getting the word out. We'll know soon if this stock is for real.
SoTXAg09
AG
Spoony Love said:

BREwmaster said:

Spoony Love said:

I'm thinking of a 2/11 SPY $455P at end of day if we close above $456.50 or rip higher. Below that, I am not sure.
I wonder if CPI data is going to come in not as bad as expected, and we rip higher tomorrow. I feel bad news is already pretty baked in.
BrokeAssAggie
Pretty good pull back here
Spoony Love
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

Spoony Love said:

BREwmaster said:

Spoony Love said:

I wonder if CPI data is going to come in not as bad as expected, and we rip higher tomorrow. I feel bad news is already pretty baked in.
Well, either way those numbers come in or or already baked in, the market will tell us the true story. Politicians will bend the truth.
Dan Scott
AG
New CEO at WWR

WES****ER RESOURCES ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT CHANGES - Wes****er Resources
H-town ag
AG
Dan Scott said:

New CEO at WWR

WES****ER RESOURCES ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT CHANGES - Wes****er Resources
The market appears to approve this change!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I just bought some tsla shares. I wanted to play weeklies but they're too buku for me. Maybe I'll lotto it tomorrow too
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Charismatic Megafauna said:

He says $15 gets you $18, earnings is 2/23. I bought a couple March 15c for 1.45, looks like i could have been patient and saved $5/per

I followed this. I bought the 2/18 $12.50C. I'll hold unless we get below that 20ema.
ProgN
Bob Knights Liver said:

Charismatic Megafauna said:

I followed this. I bought the 2/18 $12.50C. I'll hold unless we get below that 20ema.
TTD reports next week, if they crush then. MGNI could fly.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Yep. Also MGNI reports at the end of the month so there could be some sympathy move as well as run up to earnings. Still very small portions for me even though the chart looks good and it's an OA play.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX said:

ProgN said:

Goodness!

h/t to you, sir.

$261.92 265.80 / +$10.84 $14.72
I think you're going to need a Brinks truck to make a deposit into your bank account.
Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0 said:

sts7049 said:

why buy FB now when you can wait to confirm that we've stopped putting in lows?

in the grand scheme, better to miss out on a bit of the reversal than catch the knife as it keeps falling
I took a small nibble at 224 (I think) I'm not in a rush to go super long on it, but when the selling pressure does end, it'll be a great trade because I could easily see a 10-20pt move on that day.
First Page Last Page
Page 5001 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.