Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,047,475 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Irish 2.0 said:

Call me the antagonist in the HOOD hate, but I would not be shocked to see HOOD go green tomorrow or at least reclaim a lot of this ER drop. ~$8B MC while producing ~$1.5B in revenue. It never deserved to trade to $83, but I think they're a prime takeover candidate.
Hmmm...
Bob Knights Paper Hands
W on AAPL.
BrokeAssAggie
I am seeing bear flags form on both SPY and Qs
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
mixed read on internals
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
BrokeAssAggie
Feels like AAPL is keeping our heads above water..
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
The ticks and trin are not that bad. VIX spiking though.
Spoony Love
AG
If AAPL goes, everything is going.
Wannabud
AG
One of $FUBO's biggest bears throws in the towel....for now. Lightshed upgrades to Neutral from Sell.
https://seekingalpha.com/news/3793079-fubotv-gains-1-as-lightshed-capitulates-upgrading-to-neutral
McInnis 03
AG
A lot of y'all still have to wait more days on that 30 wash for WWR don't you? $1.85 this morning.
Irish 2.0
Kashagari speaking in a Yahoo interview
Irish 2.0
QQQ trying to hold that 338
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

W on AAPL.

Max pain is $165 so maybe it's just trying to keep the price close to that? Net option volume is really flat from about 157.5 to 167.5.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
For those in puts this week, are you holding these over the weekend?

Maybe in case of Ukraine news or other negative news? I feel like there's a lot more chance for a bad news scenario to pummel the markets than for a good news scenario that blasts them up on Monday.
LMCane
After preliminary January data showed a further weakening in University of Michigan's Consumer Sentiment survey,

the final print weakened even further with the headline dropping from 70.6 in December to 68.8 flash to 67.2 final.

Both current conditions and future expectations also deteriorated during the month.
kyle field 94
AG
Any thoughts on REI. Crude prices have rallied and yet REI hasn't. Are people thinking that crude will fall a lot, or has anyone heard of any production problems for them?

Supposedly a lot of their previous hedges rolled off on Dec 31, and would expect to see significant increases in revenue and cash flow
BrokeAssAggie
curling back up.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
TSLA moving up with volume. Max pain for today is $950. No way it gets there, right?
Irish 2.0
~$345 on the QQQ is the 5 for the QQQ. If it closes above, it is the first close over the 5 since Jan. 12
Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Call me the antagonist in the HOOD hate, but I would not be shocked to see HOOD go green tomorrow or at least reclaim a lot of this ER drop. ~$8B MC while producing ~$1.5B in revenue. It never deserved to trade to $83, but I think they're a prime takeover candidate.
Hmmm...
I'm a got damn prophet!!!
agdaddy04
AG
Sure hoping TTD can start stringing together green days

Probably should've gotten out of T on the spike this morning.
Dan Scott
AG
NIO back in the teens. Market cap of $30B.

They are valued at 5X Revenue and have $8B cash. Two new models out this year and CEO added 3M shares. Expanding into Europe and possibly USA.

Those *******s killed my baby
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Followed the COIN trade sorta. I sold the $167.5 for $11 then bought them back for $9. I'll sell again for $11 if we get there. Otherwise I'll enjoy my 22% profit for the day.
McInnis 03
AG
Ukraine president: There may be war.

Market: Let's run ES up 23 pts ($50 per pt per contract) on that headline.
Irish 2.0
I really like CROX. This is one of the few FinTwits I follow anymore

FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Ukraine president: There may be war.

Market: Let's run ES up 23 pts ($50 per pt per contract) on that headline.
Still hanging out at the 4320 level.
Dan Scott
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Hmmm...
Excellent call on HOOD. I didn't know what they offered because every online broker is now commission free until I tried their app. It's awesome especially compared to Schwab who has the slowest most useless mobile app.

User growth and revenue growth slowed though but I don't think it's valuation is outrageous.
Irish 2.0
Dan Scott said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Hmmm...
Excellent call on HOOD. I didn't know what they offered because every online broker is now commission free until I tried their app. It's awesome especially compared to Schwab who has the slowest most useless mobile app.

User growth and revenue growth slowed though but I don't think it's valuation is outrageous.
Don't use HOOD if you intend to actively trade
Dan Scott
AG
What's with oil stocks trading down. new high in oil and fear of war
agdaddy04
AG
Selling it at $35/share felt like a mistake at the time, but I guess that wasn't too bad of an idea.

Thanks Irish 2.0!
FTAG 2000
AG
Dan Scott said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Hmmm...

Why would you willingly use an app (Robinhood) that basically shut off trading to its users to protect their brokerage buddies when they got their nuts caught in a squeeze (the meme mania last year)?

Bob Knights Paper Hands
What are you thinking on a CRIX play and timing? Wait to fill the gap and then confirm back to $90 so you can sell put spreads below $80 is what first pops in my head.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

Followed the COIN trade sorta. I sold the $167.5 for $11 then bought them back for $9. I'll sell again for $11 if we get there. Otherwise I'll enjoy my 22% profit for the day.

It's already trading above yesterday's close. This one may not be coming back.
Ranger222
AG
TSLA lotto play here in the next few minutes - long above 842, but puts if it breaks lower on the wedge its forming on the 1 minute
Irish 2.0
Bob Knights Liver said:

What are you thinking on a CRIX play and timing? Wait to fill the gap and then confirm back to $90 so you can sell put spreads below $80 is what first pops in my head.
Allready in them. I added at 100 and just now at 90. If it actually fills the gap, I'll buy more there. It is a hold for me. Not a trade. Them buying HeyDudes is going to be big for them
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
This is like the 5th touch of 4320 on /ES.
First Page Last Page
Page 4936 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.