Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,081,521 Views | 231779 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am completely out of airlines. I think we will see a good buying opportunity if/when we have a pullback. That might happen soon or might not happen until after 2022 elections even. I think before 2026 we will have "beaten" covid and we'll see continual media pumps throughout late 2025 and all of 2026 about that. I think that's when the next big airline boom may happen - 3Q of 2025.
jimbo9821
AG
anyone considering novovax plays with their recent CDC news? They plan to file the EUA in Q4 of 2021. Options are expensive, so maybe just shares?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/novavax-statement-cdc-guidance-covid-200700936.html

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/novavax-covid-19-vaccine-us-trial-participants-count-fully-vaccinated-two-weeks-2021-08-30/
bmoochie
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

I am completely out of airlines. I think we will see a good buying opportunity if/when we have a pullback. That might happen soon or might not happen until after 2022 elections even. I think before 2026 we will have "beaten" covid and we'll see continual media pumps throughout late 2025 and all of 2026 about that. I think that's when the next big airline boom may happen - 3Q of 2025.
My two cents on flying...Traveled to Denver and South Carolina in July and all flights and airports were packed to the brim. A buddy of mine went to Mexico yesterday and told me the flight was very empty. Don't know if its fear of getting stuck in Mexico or what but I found that interesting.
jimbo9821
AG
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I think that's the difference between domestic and international. Until international travel opens back up en masse, I think you'll see AAL, DAL, and UAL getting punished. I think even the domestic carriers prices will be dragged down to some extent based on the performance of the industry and assumed risk with airlines stocks until the media fear pron stops. Just my opinion, of course.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Decided to take the day calmly playing TSLA and AMC.

Left AMC and moved to SAVA
SAVA was a trap-a
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Is TSLA flagging for another pop? I'd like to see 754 today and I'm done for the week.
Ccutamu
$SENS had a goal post move back in January and has just completed the cup and working on the handle back from July. It has had a lot of green volume bars over the last 2-3 weeks. Might be primed for a move.

It was recently given a $6 PT as well (currently at $3.95).
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Sava is French for "trap" and Cas is French for "fly". HTH.
Triple_Bagger
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Decided to take the day calmly playing TSLA and AMC.

Left AMC and moved to SAVA
SAVA was a trap-a
Big volume with that 16% run up this morning. Something is coming.
Ccutamu
$PLTR

McInnis 03
AG
Something cooking with XELA, WallStJesus and Melstone Dark Pool both noticing activity.

They're coming at the 9/17 2.5 and 4 calls

Big dark print at 2.27

I'm gonna take shares.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
TSLA needs more volume of it's going to go anymore. Otherwise it might hang here and eat premium.
ProgN
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4452019-cassava-sciences-likely-to-survive-latest-attack-on-alzheimers-drug-but-caveat-emptor

Very long read, but well written article.
FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Something cooking with XELA, WallStJesus and Melstone Dark Pool both noticing activity.

They're coming at the 9/17 2.5 and 4 calls

Big dark print at 2.27

I'm gonna take shares.
90%/10% buy versus sell the last hour.
62strat
AG
bmoochie said:

Tomas Hermensa said:

My two cents on flying...Traveled to Denver and South Carolina in July and all flights and airports were packed to the brim. A buddy of mine went to Mexico yesterday and told me the flight was very empty. Don't know if its fear of getting stuck in Mexico or what but I found that interesting.
We flew to mexico in July and California this past weekend, both from Denver. Denver airport is absolutely packed. Offsite parking is reservation only at some places, they are 100% full.

Coming back from Mexico (SWA) and going to CA (UA), the plane had lots of empty seats, but the other legs were 100% full.
BullSprig07
AG
anyone taking profits on DNN?
Water Turkey07
FTAG 2000
AG
$XELA

Quote:

07:28AM

XELA - *Exela Technologies --- B. Riley Securities Initiated Coverage: BUY - Price Target: 4
FTAG 2000
AG
Niece is a pilot for United.

Said domestic flights have been jam packed all summer. International half full at best (she flies Caribbean, Central America, and Canada).

Thinks people are more concerned with catching the virus abroad and not being able to get back, or those countries locking down while they are over there and not able to come back.

Saltyag15
AG
GOED is having a big day after announcing a new CEO. Must be some confidence around him and his team.
mazag08
AG
BullSprig07 said:

anyone taking profits on DNN?
Not yet. $1.27. Then buying back at the following dip. Then I'm hoping it breaks $1.38 and follows through to $1.50. One more little dip and then on to new highs.
Brewmaster
AG
mazag08
AG
Just bought PYPL Sep $300. Bought for $1.55. Target is first reversal after stock hits $299. Stop is if the stock goes below $282.75. Don't plan to hold past the end of the week if I'm in the green.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
That thought just occurred to me earlier today...with so many small cap/spec stonks that seem to be gearing up lately, i wonder if the spy pullback is gong to coincide with a russel rip
FJ43

TSLA - 480K volume candle on 1 min. Maybe its an error on my system.

Didn't move it.

EDIT: Error. Switched to 2 min and back and shes gone.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

mazag08
AG
NRD09 said:

That thought just occurred to me earlier today...with so many small cap/spec stonks that seem to be gearing up lately, i wonder if the spy pullback is gong to coincide with a russel rip
IWM is a wave count ahead of SPX since March 2020 lows. So it seems to have bottomed and started its next wave up. SPX still needs a 200-400 point correction. I think you are more likely to see the large SPX correction line up with a small degree IWM correction, and then both take off at the same time with IWM leading the charge.

But there is still the smaller possibility that we have a deeper low yet to be seen in IWM that would take it near 200. I charted that possibility a while back but it seems (for now) to have invalidated. But it still technically exists as a possibility. That would mean that we have Russell and SPX both potentially dipping hard at the same time. Would not be fun.
FTAG 2000
AG
NRD09 said:

Bought some IWM 230s for 9/10.

Could see us running next week into Friday, then a rug pull for OPEX.
fightintxag13
AG
Anyone have any thoughts on put debit spread for ZS? I just was scanning through a bunch of names and noticed it's been on a tear and is above +3 ATR. Daily RSI at 86.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
FJ43 said:

TSLA - 480K volume candle on 1 min. Maybe its an error on my system.

Didn't move it.

EDIT: Error. Switched to 2 min and back and shes gone.

TSLA is forming a W though. Can we see 750+ today? SHOW ME THE MONEY!
BrokeAssAggie
GMVD approaching $4
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
selling half my $GMVD here. Still think this sees high 4s / low 5s.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FJ43
VIX moving a bit
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
SNDL lifting off a bit. Nice daily candle.
FTAG 2000
AG
AG 2000' said:

It looks like SKLZ put in a bottom 8/19. In a channel but slightly upwards tilt since.
SKLZ rippy
FTAG 2000
AG
AG 2000' said:

AG 2000' said:

It looks like SKLZ put in a bottom 8/19. In a channel but slightly upwards tilt since.
SKLZ rippy
WKHS too.
First Page Last Page
Page 4414 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.