Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,047,605 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Cartographer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CLWD

Big nice round bottom on the OTC. Can probably leak out a bit here but it's been steady since I took a position.

ECommerce AI.

Not exactly playing with a ton here but I like these bottoming patterns.

ProgN
Prophet00 said:

What a day! Hit my first ten bagger on CLOV options, and still have one left that I'm letting run. Went net free on SDC calls as well.

Best day I've had in awhile.

Username does not checkout if this doesn't happen for you on a daily basis.

Kidding aside, great day.
Sea Speed
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

Kickin the dead horse but VEON has had some high volume today (up to 20MM today) and over the last 3 days cumulatively. Red candles but holding the 100 day. This guy can make a break anytime now, I'm ready.

Good cause these calls I bought ages ago look like poo poo right now
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Is that based on the $1 goalpost on the 3-month chart?
ibdm98
AG
FYI - CLOV above $13.50 is not in the mass accumulation area. Just looked at this sheet for the first time in a while - was so used to CLOV being shaded green.

WWR - you're NEXT!
frankm01
$VLDR up 20% today to over $12.00 on news of joining the Russell 2000. I think Brew mentioned this one a few weeks ago when it was ~$9.00.
BullSprig07
AG
$FTEK

I don't know **** about **** but this chart looks pretty good to me. Would appreciate some of you chart experts opinions.

July 2 calls are .70. This could move fast but I like them because they have a .79 Delta.
Water Turkey07
FJ43
BullSprig07 said:

$FTEK

I don't know **** about **** but this chart looks pretty good to me. Would appreciate some of you chart experts opinions.

July 2 calls are .70. This could move fast but I like them because they have a .79 Delta.
Just my 2 cents....

The chart looks good breaking the downtrend line and consolidating/flagging for what looks like a move back to the $35-36 resistance.

However, volume is terrible. Best day in last 6 months was 51k shares trades on a huge spike. Most days under 10k. I generally don't touch anything with low liquidity but doesn't mean this can't pay.
BullSprig07
AG
Thank you! That volume gap just above the price level and the fact that it's coming out of a squeeze caught my attention. Didn't even think about overall volume, that tidbit is exactly why I brought it here for more opinions, thanks!
Water Turkey07
FJ43
BullSprig07 said:

Thank you! That volume gap just above the price level and the fact that it's coming out of a squeeze caught my attention. Didn't even think about overall volume, that tidbit is exactly why I brought it here for more opinions, thanks!
Scrap all that. My bad..... I fat fingered the wrong ticker.

Big move recently with some new volume. IMO may consolidate here below $2.80 then make a move to 3.27, 3.81all ish and possible MT at about 4.14.

I didn't look at the options chain but if you can get $0.70 on July calls a buy/write might could work well. Net cost would be below the $1.95ish base support. Buy in the 2.50s, get a slight pop and sell covered calls for .70+ premium.

Needs continuation of volume and may get it.

Might even join you for a small position on it using buy/write.

Red Red Wine
AG
With all of the CLOV action today, did anyone mention:

O
I
L

Over $70!
FJ43
BullSprig07 said:

See post above. I grabbed the wrong ticker originally. Sorry about that.
ClutchCityAg
Took all of 28 days for Cathie to be wrong on that one
Let it ride
FJ43
Red Red Wine said:

With all of the CLOV action today, did anyone mention:

O
I
L

Over $70!
Cathie said it wouldn't get over $70.
Post removed:
by user
bigcat22
AG
Definitely sad that I missed out on the CLOV action, but LMND is helping ease the pain

Edit: wrong imoji
YNWA_AG
AG
Almost entered into wish after looking at stewies post
irish pete ag06
AG
Is WISH doing the same thing CLOV did yesterday in after hours?!
irish pete ag06
AG
By the way I've come full circle on Webull. It sucks for multi-leg options, but it's tough to beat for mobile trading equities and single leg options.

Also for those who didn't know it a cash account on webull has no limits to "day trades" on options and the funds settle in 1 day.
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
ProgN
Looks like buying/covering still going on in CLOV right now after hours. This thing might hit $30 tomorrow morning.
ProgN
ClutchCityAg said:

They've always traded on inside info, but in conjunction with raising taxes and prices (inflation) on us at the same time is insidious. No wonder they voted appropriation for a permanent fence around the Capitol. I suspect, they're going to need it in the future.
aggies4life
AG
Thinking of moving some stuff to webull. Like the trading hours! Only real down I found was no otc with them.....

Anyone else use webull for trading? Like it or not?
FJ43
aggies4life said:

Thinking of moving some stuff to webull. Like the trading hours! Only real down I found was no otc with them.....

Have you looked into TDA/TOS (TD Ameritrade/Thinkorswim)
RigsTx
AG

Help me with this.

Initial investment $11,500 for shares (10,000 shares at $1.15/share)

Sell covered calls Jan 22 $1 at .60 on all for $6,000 (100 contracts)

If called out earn an additional $10,000 (10,000 shares at $1/share)

Total earnings $16,000

$16,000-$11,500 = $4,500 profit

$4,500/$11,500 = 39.13% gain.

I for the life of me can not get to the 52% net profit if called out number. Am I missing something?
aggies4life
AG
Yes! I have tda for my Roth IRA .....was thinking of also transferring my main trading account to them. Webull caught my eye because of the 4am trading...

For my main trading account I have ally right now...mainly got it since they had awesome savings rates at the time....so when cash - I would move from brokerage to savings.
Ags2013
AG
Prognightmare said:

Looks like buying/covering still going on in CLOV right now after hours. This thing might hit $30 tomorrow morning.
Yup, closed my position at around 21. Should've sold my cost basis but didn't assuming the squeeze was over and it would drop back down drastically.

Anyways, it'll probably go to $100 now that I'm out of it.

I know. I know. I'm happy I profited lol
Post removed:
by user
tremble
AG
I got really busy with work and haven't checked in here forever but CLOV exploding was a very nice surprise today.
spud1910
AG
aggies4life said:

I opened an account for the $100 WEBULL game. (Now at $224!)

To me, it is not bad. Not as simple as Robinhood was, but more tools. But to be honest, I haven't used it enough to make a valid opinion.
irish pete ag06
AG
Ags2013 said:

Prognightmare said:

Yup, closed my position at around 21. Should've sold my cost basis but didn't assuming the squeeze was over and it would drop back down drastically.

At least you're not watch a covered call go to a negative 100 bagger.
jwhitlock3
irish pete ag06 said:

Ags2013 said:

Prognightmare said:

At least you're not watch a covered call go to a negative 100 bagger.

Is there a support group for the "I sold someone a 15 bagger"?? Asking for a friend...
hudmoon
AG
Everyone in O&G right now
Ornithopter
AG
At least you didn't sell the call naked
McInnis 03
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Is WISH doing the same thing CLOV did yesterday in after hours?!

I tried to tell y'all
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
First Page Last Page
Page 3985 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.