Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,071,967 Views | 231774 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brewmaster
AG

ETH - what a thing of beauty! you can see the Elon pump in there too, but that didn't even pop it out of the channel, pulled back, now just churning along upward.

it blew past the .681 level. It probably sees the .786 fib overnight. 2739

FJ or anyone else in this run?
irish pete ag06
AG
H-town ag said:

OEag11 said:

Our favorite POS $DPW reported AH? I thought they reported a couple of weeks ago?
Up 13% AH.

I've seen this story before. Will likely spike and sell off around 4 am
irish pete ag06
AG
BREwmaster said:

ETH - what a thing of beauty! you can see the Elon pump in there too, but that didn't even pop it out of the channel, pulled back, now just churning along upward.

Flipped it twice for profits. Bought In too soon on this latest dip but already back in the green thanks to today.
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

I missed it.
Rice and Fries
BREwmaster said:

I bought some initial position this morning before the run. Glad I did?
FJ43

SPY & Qs

Added a few studies/indicators I know some of y'all pay attention to.

See arrows....

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
speaking just to technicals, I think TSLA looks solid for a quick trip to 640.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Did you make a play on it?
BlueTaze
Do yall think Michael Burry went net free on his TSLA put position? Took profits? Or letting it ride?

I know we don't know the strike or expiration of his 500M put bet, but he has to be up pretty big last few months.
spud1910
AG

I think you are right. I joined you on the 620 calls.
Irish 2.0
BlueTaze said:

Do yall think Michael Burry went net free on his TSLA put position? Took profits? Or letting it ride?

I know we don't know the strike or expiration of his 500M put bet, but he has to be up pretty big last few months.

Who knows with him. He damn near bankrupted his fund paying the short premium leading up to the housing crisis
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

CRWD with nice day. Could see gap fill back to $220.

Weekly 220C at $1.80/90 as a lotto.

My man...
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FJ43 said:

Did you make a play on it?

Weekly 620C. We will see what tomorrow brings.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Mara opened strong and started its normal fade, thus pissing me off and causing me to ignore it the rest of the day. Turns out that was a mistake!
Ragoo
AG
NRD09 said:

Mara opened strong and started its normal fade, thus pissing me off and causing me to ignore it the rest of the day. Turns out that was a mistake!
still have a ways to go. $35 is my target right now.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Well 35 would be nice but considering it's reluctance to break 24 lately I'll be satisfied with some decent premium on weekly 25s. If i sell calls on all my shares you'll see 35 for sure!
Thundergon
Have we cycled out of the material plays for now, or is this a good time to revisit $X? Basing between the 5 and 50 SMA. Last few times it's held the 50 and bounced nicely. Might look to enter a position tomorrow.
BlueTaze
Looks like MARA is getting good press on climate change stuff Elon riled up.

MFH is not a miner but blockchain related fintech that looks to be wedging and squeezing on the daily.

BrokeAssAggie
Cartographer
Who is Luis?
agdaddy04
AG
Lose?
Cartographer
That is what I thought but the grammar destroyed my brain.
BlueTaze
How does Sam not muck up his order entries with the way he fat fingers tweets?!
MaroonDynasty
Finally watching Billions, damn this show is pretty good.
irish pete ag06
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Gonna hav wifey Luising up her red heals
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
How does that guy even punch the keys.
FJ43

Morning Gents!

Don't know where we are headed but like where are starting from.

ES & NQ up
SPY - gap up early and need to keep the trendline and stay above 417.50ish. RSI around 60.
Qs - gap up early. See if 330 is back tested around 329.50s. Yesterday was downtrend break. RSI about 59.
VIX below 19 in mid 18s
SKEW is up at 144.6 though...be cautious

Would love to see continuation by tech, especially like to see AAPL get onboard with the train.

Posted SPY and Q charts late yesterday and technically looks good for continuation. Wouldn't surprise me to see some consolidation in the 419-420 areas on SPY.

Time for battle......Trade wisely.....

FJ43

AMZN where you going today?
FJ43

This is how I feel premarket....

LOYAL AG
AG
PLTR looks to be ready to make a move finally. Red dashed line at $21.15 is right about long term support turned resistance. Tried and failed last week now it's back again. I thought we'd see it wedge between the 8 and 21 yesterday but it cleared and . Not much resistance up to the 50 ema. Certainly appears to be gaining momentum.

A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
austinAG90
AG
Tuesday Macros

Dovish Fed Speak Lead to Higher Equities Lower Bond Yields..Chinese Equities 3%

The question facing equities from the macro crowd is whether we have a "melt up" or a 10% correction... Why not both?... Trends are looking for the meltup first... Fed speak yesterday from Brainard, Bullard, and Bostic were dovish, funny how Bloomberg missed Ester George who remains Hawkish, but they were trying to make a point... For now inflation is off the front page, but for how long... Tapering continues to get lots of press... But as we tried to explain to another trader yesterday, tapering is not tightening, it is the delta of reduced Fed buying... Still increasing their balance sheet, latest projection from the Fed of NY is that the B/S will reach 9.2 trillion...currently 7.9.

Equities were up yesterday and are up again overnight...German IFO numbers were strong and Chinese equities closed up over 3%...Bullish forecasts remain, and as we said above there are those looking for a meltup and those looking for a correction... As June, and the last month of the quarter, are in front of us, we think reallocations within equities will lead them higher... Fed tapering discussions and any other major moves look like the Fed is moving towards the Jackson Hole conference in August.

Rates,,, 10 years are looking at 1.58 resistance and 5 years .78... It looks to us that they will break and we will see lower yields before we see 1.70+ on 10 years again...5 year , 5 year forwards have moved from 2.44% to 2.25% over the last two weeks... This should put 10 years closer to 1.47 then 1.58... We will see what happens.

Corporates... Robust start to the week with 10 issuers pricing 14.45 billion of debt. In junk 3 companies priced 3.6 billion as the credit tone improves... GE spreads were better by 5 basis as they announced they will tender for bonds in order to strengthen their balance sheet. Expect to see more of this financial moves to improve balance sheets

There will not be a commentary tomorrow... Return on Tuesday...Have a good Memorial Day Weekend.
BrokeAssAggie
Entered SBUX 6/18 $115...going to give it another go, 30K.
BrokeAssAggie
AMC ready for launch...
Rice and Fries
Those $CCL calls are on fire....
First Page Last Page
Page 3909 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.