Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,929 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will exit SPY 420P today...one way or the other.
Irish 2.0
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Irish 2.0 said:

if you took PLTR weekly calls with me, these are in the money and PLTR reverted to the mean. They're up 20%, so this is an OK place to take them. I have no idea if this dog poop stock is going to get going from here, but they're weeklies and you're up.
It is trying to close above the 5DMA at this rate. If people are taking profits, I would suggest leaving a runner or two
you're right, but if people are taking trades I am telling them about, I want to make sure to point stuff like this out.
I hear ya. I'm a big proponent of 'the runner'. It is great for still having a piece of a huge move while still booking profits
Ragoo
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

if you took PLTR weekly calls with me, these are in the money and PLTR reverted to the mean. They're up 20%, so this is an OK place to take them. I have no idea if this dog poop stock is going to get going from here, but they're weeklies and you're up.
It is trying to close above the 5DMA at this rate. If people are taking profits, I would suggest leaving a runner or two
you're right, but if people are taking trades I am telling them about, I want to make sure to point stuff like this out.
I hear ya. I'm a big proponent of 'the runner'. It is great for still having a piece of a huge move while still booking profits

Also a big fan

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I feel like we're in for some fireworks here in 10 minutes. What's the 2:50 murder algo gonna do?
Edit: my mind says model t but my heart says rocket. Holding expiring 420s
Edit2: stupid heart. Hearts are stupid.
Irish 2.0
Ragoo said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Also a big fan

Are you training for an Ironman?
gougler08
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Ragoo said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Also a big fan

Are you training for an Ironman?
Don't get him started
Ragoo
AG
Only half
FJ43

RIOT moving
Irish 2.0
AgEng06
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

This fuggin' guy...
FJ43

CRWD with nice day. Could see gap fill back to $220.

Weekly 220C at $1.80/90 as a lotto.

BrokeAssAggie
Ragoo said:

Only half
Nice. That's always been on my bucket list. I have done a few marathons but seems to never find time to get in the pool or on a bike.
McInnis 03
AG
Paper bought BTC micro futures at 37.6 on Friday.....this will need to be a focus when I go live. Wow.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
doing SPX 4205/4210/4215 butterfly expiring today for $0.60
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
FJ43

Out of SPY 420P scalps.

Dang too quick. Those would have paid even better.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG

need some volume into the close.
Brewmaster
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

love it! he probably bought more on the dip yesterday. and I did! not a bad swing for my first crypto trade.

irish pete ag06
AG
Ragoo said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Also a big fan

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
probably not going to work out.
bmoochie
AG

May be a dumb question but do you let these go to expiration? I usually get out of trades before so I am not sure how it works when you have more complex strategies like this. Does it just automatically allocate funds back to you after, lets say it does close at your max profit point?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
bmoochie said:

May be a dumb question but do you let these go to expiration? I usually get out of trades before so I am not sure how it works when you have more complex strategies like this. Does it just automatically allocate funds back to you after, lets say it does close at your max profit point?
most of the time yes. I don't care if I lose $300 and it can go either way. Today happened to go down 10 points.
Ragoo
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Ragoo said:

Only half
Nice. That's always been on my bucket list. I have done a few marathons but seems to never find time to get in the pool or on a bike.
pool is the hard part. I don't train well for that discipline. I have a treadmill and TV in the garage so I can run anytime I have free time. Bike is on a trainer in my closet hooked up to a laptop running zwift. I train an hour or more every day using TriDot app.
Ragoo
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Ragoo said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Also a big fan

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
To answer better, SPX, DJX, NDX, and RUT cash settle. They're favorable to trade because 60% of the gains are long term gains and 40% are short term.
Ragoo
AG
Who dumped their **** into the close???
McInnis 03
AG
Microstrategy CEO had to start the repair process

jimmo
checked on $RKT
some investigation into board of directors might have been
the reason for selling pressure
Quote:

The investigation concerns whether Rocket and certain of its officers and/or directors have violated federal securities laws.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bronstein-gewirtz-grossman-llc-notifies-160000439.html
Brewmaster
AG
Ragoo said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Ragoo said:

Only half
pool is the hard part. I don't train well for that discipline. I have a treadmill and TV in the garage so I can run anytime I have free time. Bike is on a trainer in my closet hooked up to a laptop running zwift. I train an hour or more every day using TriDot app.
you are certainly motivated, I can't stand just doing workouts in zwift. I do a lot of races though. ZRL has been a blast and I do a TTT on Thursdays (around lunch time, central), WTRL.
FJ43

While the close sold a bit from the rest of the day, VIX stayed below 19.

Solid day overall for SPY and Qs and I'd give the trophy to the Qs for breaking the downtrend today.

Volume was lower today on both so let's see what tomorrow brings.

FJ43

TSLA - will we see a gap up tomorrow?
ProgN
FJ43 said:

The night is still young. There's plenty of time for Elon to smoke a doobie and tweet some negative **** about crypto and miners.
BrokeAssAggie
FJ43 said:

I hope so. Entered 6/18 $660s today.
Mr. Lahey
AG
Our favorite POS $DPW reported AH? I thought they reported a couple of weeks ago?
MaroonDynasty
DPW reported earnings, up 10% after hours.
H-town ag
AG
OEag11 said:

Our favorite POS $DPW reported AH? I thought they reported a couple of weeks ago?
Up 13% AH.
First Page Last Page
Page 3908 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.