Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,390 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ES trying to recover premarket. Every rally in the last few day has been sold off. Leaning into selling strength here at the open on SPX, small.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
PLTR volume premarket
agdaddy04
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BFT taking a look above it's previous 2 day high. This is a retirement account buy.

What should we watch for on this one for a new entry?
Decay
AG
wanderer said:

Something is askew with MGTI. BTC is up and so are the other BTC related tickers.

Meanwhile MGTI is down 20% pre-market...
The rule of Bitcoin stocks is they go down when BTC goes up because people are investing in the coin, not the stock. Then they go down when BTC goes down because people are getting scared away from Bitcoin-adjacent properties. I assume they go up sometimes but it's never when anyone actually buys it.

Hope that helps!
McInnis 03
AG
$GME is about to pop a top though.........
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
agdaddy04 said:

oldarmy1 said:

BFT taking a look above it's previous 2 day high. This is a retirement account buy.

For a retirement account? Now. You can watch early macro market action capitulation to get it as close to potentially get a flash under $15. If markets just run then it's not going back.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

$GME is about to pop a top though.........

You get in some options?
agdaddy04
AG
oldarmy1 said:

agdaddy04 said:

oldarmy1 said:

For a retirement account? Now. You can watch early macro market action capitulation to get it as close to potentially get a flash under $15. If markets just run then it's not going back.

Perfect, thanks. Rollover just funded this morning so working to get that cash back in the market.
McInnis 03
AG
Don't look now, but "reopening play" $KO (coca cola) is waking up a bit.....It's been in a range, but if it can break upward out of the $51.50's it has room to go back to the 52wk highs....

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
No, I haven't. May sell some put spreads though...........if TDA will let me.

B&I Key:
FJ43
Watch UAVS....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
Watch SKLZ....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

gougler08
AG
Any idea why my $26 RKT covered call is now $24.89? I assume something with the dividend?
McInnis 03
AG
PYPL acquiring CURV. They're starting to smell like they really want a significant space in crypto.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Div. yes. $1.11 awarded today. Hell of a dividend.

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Div. yes. $1.11 awarded today. Hell of a dividend.
Ok that's what I thought...guess I didn't realize how it would apply to a covered call but makes sense
oldarmy1
AG
NCLH offering hurt it's price but the selloff compounded it into an oversold status. Look for a run to $33 this week. That would be a March 19 call if interested.
gougler08
AG
I'm watching AYX to see if it will flash down to 80 in the next few days...it's accelerating down and 75-80 was support from the COVID plunge
southernskies
AggieChemist said:

wanderer said:

Something is askew with MGTI. BTC is up and so are the other BTC related tickers.

I bought in at $0.15.

That's why.
It's ok - I bought at $.195.

Sitting patiently on my hands right now.
oldarmy1
AG
If you want a NIO call trade the $44 March 26th is the one I like
cptthunder
Does anyone know where you can find lock up dates post IPO for a company? Im trying to find out if ASO it past lock up period or not. Im looking for a secondary point to enter more shares and was thinking that could be an event to watch to for a price reduction
astros4545
AG
Is ONTX back at an accumulation stage if we wanted to re-enter
BrokeAssAggie
Quick Model T on SPY to start the day... Let's see where she goes.
McInnis 03
AG
Bear trap open

B&I Key:
Fireman
AG
Wow - someone just sold a Jan 2023 $3.5C in QD for $.03. Ouch....suspect they chose market when there were essentially no buyers.

I've got a big order in at $.05 now. ;o)
AgEng06
AG
Fireman said:

Wow - someone just sold a Jan 2023 $3.5C in QD for $.03. Ouch....suspect they chose market when there were essentially no buyers.

I'm in the $3Cs. The B/A on those things gets really wonky sometimes.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Don't look now, but "reopening play" $KO (coca cola) is waking up a bit.....It's been in a range, but if it can break upward out of the $51.50's it has room to go back to the 52wk highs....
Please check your whiteness and acknowledge your privilege. You're WAY too white to buy $KO.
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

Please check your whiteness and acknowledge your privilege. You're WAY too white to buy $KO.
I've been holding $KO forever....but to be fair, I loved crystal pepsi.

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
OA,

Does the "V recovery" apply to individual stocks too? If so, CLOV minute chart looks textbook to a newbie like me.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Roblox IPO tomorrow. Who's getting in on it?
Fireman
AG
AgEng06 said:

Fireman said:

I'm in the $3Cs. The B/A on those things gets really wonky sometimes.
Yes - I know, it gets annoying watching the swings and the impacts to my daily account gains / losses. I need to figure out a way in Etrade to just hide it, because I don't plan on doing anything with them for at least 12 to 18 months.
Rice and Fries
AgStuckinLBK said:

Hello Friend.
ag94whoop
AG
AgStuckinLBK said:

I thought it was Wednesday
jwhitlock3
wanderer said:

Not sure what others feel about this, but I spent an evening digging through stuff for these guys and came away less than impressed. Leadership has some past issues that are shady, the company has stopped posting updates, and the balance sheet looks awful. They're literally mining in the middle of a field with shipping containers. For my money, it feels like there are much better plays (ex MARA, DPW etc.)

I'm in it with a cost basis of .17 but looking to exit when we get a rip. Anyone else feel the same or am I off base?
agdaddy04
AG
Well I normally have been using TOS to purchase but used Fidelity app this morning to purchase in my retirement account. Kind of embarrassing but put in a market order for BFT and so looks like I'm responsible for that spoke to $15.32 rather than what I should have bought at.
First Page Last Page
Page 3440 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.