Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,369 Views | 231774 Replies | Last: 29 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SPY bout to run
BrokeAssAggie
Should be interesting
Rice and Fries
jwhitlock3 said:

wanderer said:

Something is askew with MGTI. BTC is up and so are the other BTC related tickers.

Meanwhile MGTI is down 20% pre-market...
Not sure what others feel about this, but I spent an evening digging through stuff for these guys and came away less than impressed. Leadership has some past issues that are shady, the company has stopped posting updates, and the balance sheet looks awful. They're literally mining in the middle of a field with shipping containers. For my money, it feels like there are much better plays (ex MARA, DPW etc.)

I'm in it with a cost basis of .17 but looking to exit when we get a rip. Anyone else feel the same or am I off base?
To further this - they have several mining computers (something like 35%) that are offline cause they can't get parts and are just sitting there broken. Whats even worse is the mining units they have are now second generation and not top of the line. There is a 9-month backlog to get the new units.

Additionally, they signed a 2 year lease agreement for whole sale electricity rates with the city in Georgia and that expires I think soon (within 6ish months).

But you are totally right - have a bunch of mining units in a field in a shipping container. That said, they might have some undisclosed news because those goal posts from earlier in this year/late last year.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
ag94whoop said:

AgStuckinLBK said:

Roblox IPO tomorrow. Who's getting in on it?

I thought it was Wednesday

Yes, had it my calendar as tomorrow so I wouldn't be late on it
Michael Cera Palin
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Should be interesting

Rumor has it if they see their shadow it means 6 more weeks of COVID
BrokeAssAggie
cptthunder
$GE
Managed to go NetFree on some of the $15 2023 leaps OA brought up a couple months back
Pretty poor management on my part because I actually forgot I had a GTC order to go NetFree instead of holding but no complaints on my part
Now its time to set some alerts for next resistance level and all i see is around $17 bucks from back in december of 2017
Ragoo
AG
PWestAg18 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Should be interesting

wanderer
jwhitlock3 said:

wanderer said:

Something is askew with MGTI. BTC is up and so are the other BTC related tickers.

Meanwhile MGTI is down 20% pre-market...
Not sure what others feel about this, but I spent an evening digging through stuff for these guys and came away less than impressed. Leadership has some past issues that are shady, the company has stopped posting updates, and the balance sheet looks awful. They're literally mining in the middle of a field with shipping containers. For my money, it feels like there are much better plays (ex MARA, DPW etc.)

I'm in it with a cost basis of .17 but looking to exit when we get a rip. Anyone else feel the same or am I off base?
I wish I could say I disagreed with you, but after digging further into their site I have the same feelings. I too am in at .17.

I mean, this is their BTC mining operation....

oldarmy1
AG
cptthunder said:

$GE
Managed to go NetFree on some of the $15 2023 leaps OA brought up a couple months back
Pretty poor management on my part because I actually forgot I had a GTC order to go NetFree instead of holding but no complaints on my part
Now its time to set some alerts for next resistance level and all i see is around $17 bucks from back in december of 2017
I'm net free with ya. Never apologize for being net free on options; especially LEAPS that now put you in complete control and ease. I love this approach!
jwhitlock3
Rice and Fries said:

But you are totally right - have a bunch of mining units in a field in a shipping container. That said, they might have some undisclosed news because those goal posts from earlier in this year/late last year.
Yeah the volume that came in with those goal posts is what has kept me from setting a limit order to sell at my cost basis. I have alerts set to recheck it when we cross .15, and I've seen rumblings of them having to be caught up with financial statement releases by the end of this month. Rather than take the loss now I'm waiting through at least the next BTC surge (push to 75k based on Mancini) to see what I can make of this. Thanks for throwing your .02 in, makes me feel better I wasn't just being overly negative.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bought some more ROKU.
Decay
AG
Counterpoint: lots of small telecom sites look like that and what's the purpose? Putting equipment where it needs to be to meet needs.

If they're out there for a specific reason that gives them a competitive advantage, like cheap power, that's kinda what I'd expect a very lean mining operation to look like.

If they're cutting corners it's one thing. But this isn't Charles Schwab, you don't need a highrise in Manhattan.
oldarmy1
AG
SONO looks ready to come out of consolidation and continue trend. I would like the April 16th $45's if I can get $1.
fightintxag13
AG
What's up with CIDM? Very green!
McGibblets
AG
CIDM ripping this morning
oldarmy1
AG
SYN volume
Ragoo
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Bought some more ROKU.
agree long term. Short term loser with reopening. It will take multiple earnings showing sustained users post covid.
oldarmy1
AG
GILD calls moving again
jimbo9821
AG
Watch for second goal post on NIO
ProgN
https://www.tiktok.com/@porteremmie/video/6936478084870851846?sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6935977500305163782&is_from_webapp=v1&is_copy_url=0

A fishing video for good luck on a Monday.
fightintxag13
AG
fightintxag13 said:

What's up with CIDM? Very green!
They're acquiring Foundation TV
McInnis 03
AG
PWestAg18 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Should be interesting

Shut it down, this is enough for me today.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Copa515
AG
Bought April 16 AAPL 135 for 1.08
If these don't end up ITM, I don't think I'm ever buying AAPL again.
It's already down to 1.04 if anyone cares to join me in losing more money on AAPL.
ProgN
Is anyone gonna gamble with earnings today for SFIX?
DallasAg2
AG
Net free - so do others sell all the stock if they are happy with the gains?
I have a hard time holding on to stocks. I would rather put that money into the next opportunity.

NVAX - I sold it all for a gain. If not, I would have been lost a $100 a share during the past month.
McGibblets
AG
People still high on CLOV? Haven't entered yet, and wondering if I should get in or if this one has lost some of its luster
oldarmy1
AG
WWR Volume
FJ43

Me to SPY....

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Post removed:
by user
BigBrother
AG
wanderer
oldarmy1 said:

WWR Volume
I wish Mar 19 would hurry up and get here. I sold an uncomfortable amount of $5 puts that are tugging at my heartstrings.
TecRecAg
AG
Despite being up today, I still feel that my weekly SPY 370P are still fully in play
FJ43
Selling covered calls on this push on any new share purchases.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
TecRecAg said:

Despite being up today, I still feel that my weekly SPY 370P are still fully in play
I will sacrifice mine if need be.

First Page Last Page
Page 3441 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.