Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,937 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't trade futures, but I will occasionally day trade during the cash session. If you're not a professional, you'll get your nuts ripped off. At a minimum do MES vs ES.
You don’t trade for money, you trade for freedom.
HoustonAg2014
AG
I'm pretty sure everyone is watching sports still. And if anything more young people are watching from home or at bars rather than going to the games.

They need to partner with Buffalo Wild Wings and those type of places ASAP if they haven't already. Get a lot of sports restaurants hooked up with bundle packages to help them save money.
Ag13
AG
I know FUBO is pretty popular on this thread and short selling analyst reports are not exactly popular ...

But doesn't some of the stuff Rich Greenfield puts out about FUBO and the entire business model they use cause concern for anyone about the future of FUBO?

<ducks for cover>
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ag13 said:

I know FUBO is pretty popular on this thread and short selling analyst reports are not exactly popular ...

But doesn't some of the stuff Rich Greenfield puts out about FUBO and the entire business model they use cause concern for anyone about the future of FUBO?

<ducks for cover>
Take a look at some of Rich's past positions, Disney for example. I'd love for someone to do a spot check on analyst accuracy.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$FUBO - wedge broke down, which everyone knows. I didn't draw it but there is really solid support in this 25-29 range. From a trading point of view, it could still have more pain, probably not worse than the $22 area. The 200 SMA is $20. I would not short this here, though. I think it is possible FUBO could revert to its daily mean, which would drive a bounce into the $38 area.

If you look at a weekly chart, the Keltner channels are hilariously wide. -3 ATR is like $2 and +3 ATR is $60. $FUBO is currently sitting on its weekly mean. I think this probably trades between $25 and $40 for a while and might need to consolidate after some wild moves.

Personally, I will sell cc on the spikes to the mean and I will sell puts or put credit spreads on the dips.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
nothing notable on /NQ yet. No idea how we open, I guess globex decides.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Thanks for doing this. It seems $25 area has some pretty good support but figured we need to recapture that $35 mark to get back in the wedge. 2 days in a row of 20% down is crazy to me especially after good guidance AND the Caesar's news.

I feel like it needs a price target bump to recapture the $35. Is it really random when they start doing price target changes? Wasn't sure if there is a method to the madness as far as how soon after earnings more price target raises start happening.
KT 90
AG
Expectations from $GOCO heading into earnings tomorrow? I know we are expecting good earnings this quarter, but is the word out or maybe we can get a little runup out of this?

DallasAg2
AG
I like FUBO as well but DKNG partnering with Dish Network could hurt FUBO. More partnerships are available but this is the first step for DKNG. I think I like DKNG better now.
CBURTON73
Thoughts on

PRTS
BGFV
QDEL

Philip J Fry
AG
Nasdaq futures down 1%.

Brewmaster
AG
DallasAg2 said:

I like FUBO as well but DKNG partnering with Dish Network could hurt FUBO. More partnerships are available but this is the first step for DKNG. I think I like DKNG better now.
there's some real big $ in FUBO and model T is around $35 , short term. I could care less about DKNG. I keep hearing a lot of people are subscribing to FUBO. This has $100 written all over it.
Brewmaster
AG
Ragoo said:

Prognightmare said:

tsuag10 said:

Prog,

I've seen you post with great conviction about FUBO. Does that just come from your regular DD on the company, or do you have other knowledge about them?

I don't have an opinion one way or another, just curious.
Just my own DD, no inside info. I really like their vision and I see a void in the market that they can fill. Their business model is solid, priced pretty good for what they offer and integrated betting with their platform could be huge. I feel as positive about FUBO right now as I did about ROKU in Dec 2018 at $30. I'm not saying it will go to $400 but I hope it does. I really believe it should be a lot higher than it's current price.

my issue is that fubo doesn't do what ROKU. They don't have the hardware or the software to distribute at scale. The are dependent on roku.
NFLX says hello
Brewmaster
AG
agdoc84 said:

BREwmaster said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Can you do a FUBO chart? I am interested to see if we are still a go for the cup and handle. Maybe a long handle lol?
yeah what 30k said... it had cup and handle look a few weeks ago, then kept nosediving. I'm going to watch it though.

model T from it's recent drop to last high of 43 and low of 26, would put it back at 35.50. Might get a bounce back to 35.50 ish area in the short term.

It actually hit $26.37 on Friday then ripped back to $30 when the market recovered. Would that have been the model T?
short term yes, but going out a few more days you see a high of 43, take that and the low of 26.37 and you get 35 and change, almost 36.

No one and I mean no one here should have reservations about FUBO at these levels. This is a bargain.
Brewmaster
AG
LOYAL AG said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

I ran a scan for stocks that are close to ATH. In the scan, $RTX Raytheon came up and it looks pretty good here. I read that the commies are on-track to have more ships than we are, that could be a Northrop-Grumman type of play as well. Somebody will realize it isn't smart for the Chinese to have naval superiority to us (ps - what the hell has happened to us as a country?). $NOC looks like crap, though, and the premium is pathetic.

For $RTX, you want to buy this on a dip to either $74 or $72. a 72/82 03/26 call only requires RTX to trade where it is today to break even if you bought it now. You may be able to get every more attractive pricing.

China is nowhere close to naval superiority don't let the pro-China crowd fool you. Having a lot of boats does not equate to naval strength never mind superiority. Naval strength is defined by aircraft carriers. There is no other serious definition. Borrowing from Peter Zeihan but going from memory there are 20 jump carriers in the world. The US has 11 of them. It takes 7 jump carriers to equal one super carrier. There are 11 super carriers in the world. The US has ALL of them. So getting to a common denominator there are 97 carrier units globally and the US has 88 of them. We are the only real Navy on the planet.

Incidentally this is why I don't take seriously anyone that thinks the dollar is in serious threat to be dethroned as the reserve currency. Global trade exists because we allow it to. It's settled in our currency and protected in transit by our Navy. Nobody else is anywhere close to being able to provide the latter so if we take our Navy and go home global trade fails immediately. And despite all the Made In China labels we see we're better suited that anyone to survive the end of global trade. We're one of a few capable of making what we need. We're also one of a few capable of consuming all we can make. The vast majority of the world needs global trade and only we can make it happen.
Cheers sir. I will buy you a beer any time. Post more. You have reached legend status here in my book.

Ok, last post I promise! Green open baby, let's go! daddy needs to buy a few puts.
Ragoo
AG
BREwmaster said:

Ragoo said:

Prognightmare said:

tsuag10 said:

Prog,

I've seen you post with great conviction about FUBO. Does that just come from your regular DD on the company, or do you have other knowledge about them?

I don't have an opinion one way or another, just curious.
Just my own DD, no inside info. I really like their vision and I see a void in the market that they can fill. Their business model is solid, priced pretty good for what they offer and integrated betting with their platform could be huge. I feel as positive about FUBO right now as I did about ROKU in Dec 2018 at $30. I'm not saying it will go to $400 but I hope it does. I really believe it should be a lot higher than it's current price.

my issue is that fubo doesn't do what ROKU. They don't have the hardware or the software to distribute at scale. The are dependent on roku.
NFLX says hello
netflix was a household name long before it was a streaming content giant.
FJ43
Morning ladies and gentleman!

Let's do this. Lots of great posts over the weekend and all sorts of thoughts. Hope everyone has their trading plan ready. 'Pay'tience is key IMO.

NQ down about 245 or 2% and ES down about 29 or .8%.

All eyes on tech today I suppose.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
KT 90 said:

Expectations from $GOCO heading into earnings tomorrow? I know we are expecting good earnings this quarter, but is the word out or maybe we can get a little runup out of this?

I've learned a lot this last 6 months or so. I averaged into an overweight position on this (and a few others) way to quickly and here i sit now holding bags at a loss and hoping for the best. Hopefully we get the big open enrollment numbers and associated profit expectations, but even if we do I'm not getting my hopes up that we instantly go back to the 20s. If earnings are great and we don't go for a run I'll probably wait until after opex on the 19th and start selling cc to try and claw some value back
DisAg
Damn, red af PM. Too volatile for my blood, back to bed
tsuag10
AG
Thanks!
ProgN
A big red open on the nasdaq and a flip to green would be ideal.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Apparently GME is my hedge these days
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Hoping we can get a nice R / G day going.
BrokeAssAggie
jj9000
AG
Regarding Macro Markets...I found this to be an interesting analysis on the Yield Curve.

E
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Hey Jefferies...
cageybee77
AG
Target price cut to where it already is thanks Nostradamus.
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
NIO flashed on Model T for perfect fills overnight. Man I love it when a plan executes spot on. Need more of that.
wanderer
oldarmy1 said:

NIO flashed on Model T for perfect fills overnight. Man I love it when a plan executes spot on. Need more of that.
looking to enter into an options play this morning if it approaches model T (which I see is right at 36) again??
fooz
CrazyRichAggie said:

wanderer
Something is askew with MGTI. BTC is up and so are the other BTC related tickers.

Meanwhile MGTI is down 20% pre-market...
oldarmy1
AG
wanderer said:

oldarmy1 said:

looking to enter into an options play this morning if it approaches model T (which I see is right at 36) again??

$35.01. I had a bid at $35 and NIO flashed to $34.89. I had missed it Friday and ended up buying some post-market, but as explained, if it managed to retrace on early negative futures to Model T I'd grab more.
AggieChemist
AG
wanderer said:

Something is askew with MGTI. BTC is up and so are the other BTC related tickers.

Meanwhile MGTI is down 20% pre-market...
I bought in at $0.15.

That's why.
oldarmy1
AG
BFT taking a look above it's previous 2 day high. This is a retirement account buy.
First Page Last Page
Page 3439 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.