Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,934 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm long FUBO as well.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think futures are OK. I'll be worried if they get to +1.5% by midnight central time. It will also be a good opportunity if we open up for me to sell some cc on stuff I bought Thurs/Fri.

I still think we barf one more time.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Any good uranium stock plays that anyone can recommend?
ProgN
RenoAg said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

For Green Energy to work, they need to make oil extremely expensive because Green Energy is very expensive and not capable of the output of fossil fuels currently.

It was a no brainer why it gapped up and kept moving.

Bingo. Drive oil up and say " look they are both expensive but one is cleaner for the environment." They can't figure out how to make green energy cheap so that's the playbook and half the idiots in the world fall for it.

Not a fan of Dems or Green New Deal but curious how they get other oil producers to buy into this. Couldn't OPEC etc recognize this activity as an existential threat and increase supply to prevent prices from getting that high?
Unfortunately OPEC leaders are smarter than our dumbasses in DC. They know the globe won't stop using oil for at least another 100 years. However, dems shutting down Anwar and drilling on public land will curtail our output, but our consumption will remain the same or go higher. They're making good money and could easily send it closer to $100/brl.
ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I'm long FUBO as well.
I know, I've read your posts and I am as well. Your posts carry a lot of weight and influence, which is good. If anyone was sitting on cash, I didn't want them turned off to FUBO because I think they'll be more than pleased by September.

I appreciate your posts as well.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Good call - I need to be mindful of that. The premium on it is so good that you can really eat into your ownership cost. I bet you can still buy 03/19 50C for $1
LOYAL AG
AG

Good call - I need to be mindful of that. The premium on it is so good that you can really eat into your ownership cost. I bet you can still buy 03/19 50C for $1

I hope so. I'm in at $46.82 less about three weeks of $47c. Need some premium to justify ceremony it for the time it's going to take to get right.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
tsuag10
AG
Prog,

I've seen you post with great conviction about FUBO. Does that just come from your regular DD on the company, or do you have other knowledge about them?

I don't have an opinion one way or another, just curious.
HoustonAg2014
AG
I think FUBO is an acquisition target. Not sure who but maybe someone like Roku will buy them? I think it's a $100 stock at some point down the road in the next year or 2. If more states start legalizing sports betting, that will happen very quickly after those announcements.
ProgN
tsuag10 said:

Prog,

I've seen you post with great conviction about FUBO. Does that just come from your regular DD on the company, or do you have other knowledge about them?

Just my own DD, no inside info. I really like their vision and I see a void in the market that they can fill. Their business model is solid, priced pretty good for what they offer and integrated betting with their platform could be huge. I feel as positive about FUBO right now as I did about ROKU in Dec 2018 at $30. I'm not saying it will go to $400 but I hope it does. I really believe it should be a lot higher than it's current price.
LOYAL AG
AG
Take a look at EOG

Currently $74.58. Stock is surging, looks to have crossed Model T a few weeks ago. Has room to run about $3 for minor resistance then another $12 before meeting much in the way of real resistance. Volume is leading the surge.

A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
LOYAL AG
AG
I'm probably going back to the well this week with APA

Broke Model T recently and no real resistance for another $10. Volume looks way out in front right now.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Fascinating futures action. NQ red at the moment.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

tsuag10 said:

Prog,

Just my own DD, no inside info. I really like their vision and I see a void in the market that they can fill. Their business model is solid, priced pretty good for what they offer and integrated betting with their platform could be huge. I feel as positive about FUBO right now as I did about ROKU in Dec 2018 at $30. I'm not saying it will go to $400 but I hope it does. I really believe it should be a lot higher than it's current price.

my issue is that fubo doesn't do what ROKU. They don't have the hardware or the software to distribute at scale. The are dependent on roku.
LOYAL AG
AG

Fascinating futures action. NQ red at the moment.
ES is only at .1% green. this is what I thought we'd see this week. Maybe a gap down and a small green candle. If we open way up tomorrow I may hold off most of the day. I don't think we can sustain that.
Michael Cera Palin
AG

Will be interesting to see how this plays out on the market. My guess is any sort of US battery, EV, or renewable energy company will be shoved to the top of the loan list to meet the administration's climate pledges.

Article specifically says nuclear is eligible, I can think of a handful of companies who could use it, although many already have DOE funding.

Curious to see how the Biden admin actually treats nuclear. My opinion is they purposefully were pretty mum on the topic during the campaign because the hardcore greenies still dislike it, and they didn't want to ruffle feathers.

I've been cautiously optimistic regarding the admin's nuclear stance but it's too early to tell, so far I haven't seen them do anything bad/stupid with it (O&G is another matter). Although there's a great long history in nuclear where Democrat in office=Bad news so it will still take some convincing for me.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

Prognightmare said:

tsuag10 said:

Prog,

my issue is that fubo doesn't do what ROKU. They don't have the hardware or the software to distribute at scale. The are dependent on roku.
I'm not arguing that they do, but they do offer something that the market is looking for. If FUBO pisses off ROKU, then all bets are off.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

Ragoo said:

Prognightmare said:

tsuag10 said:

Prog,

I'm not arguing that they do, but they do offer something that the market is looking for. If FUBO pisses off ROKU, then all bets are off.
i guess I am not following. Help me understand. Why does the market want $65/month streaming tv instead of bundles cable with their ISP? I am not sure $65 saves much if any a month.
LOYAL AG
AG
Ragoo said:

Prognightmare said:

Ragoo said:

Prognightmare said:

tsuag10 said:

Prog,

i guess I am not following. Help me understand. Why does the market want $65/month streaming tv instead of bundles cable with their ISP? I am not sure $65 saves much if any a month.

It's been a few years since I had satellite but I was spending $102/month including hardware. That's $35/month more. Not a ton but not small either. The best part of streaming though is no contract. So if you're like that sizeable portion of America that has a bundle just to watch football then you can pay FUBO $325/ year for football season and save the rest of the year. Now you're saving $35/month during the season and $100/month the rest of the year.

Method Man
They don't charge $10 box rental and you can cancel rejoin depending on sports.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

Prognightmare said:

Ragoo said:

Prognightmare said:

tsuag10 said:

Prog,

Their sports package delivers mostly in 4K and the other channels they offer are popular. If they are able to integrate gambling with their channel, that is a big revenue generator. I used to bet on games and if a menu popped up with a list of bets at kickoff, I'd probably throw down some action on the game.

No one knows for sure what will become of them but I see an easy double by September from it's current level and $75 or better a year from now. The risk is definitely worth the reward for me.
Ragoo
AG
Do you have the sub data and growth? The no contract aspect is an advantage for sure.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

Do you have the sub data and growth? The no contract aspect is an advantage for sure.
Not readily available because I just got back my son. It should be listed from their last earnings report last week or 2.
Ragoo
AG
Have a good evening with the kiddo
ProgN
agdaddy04
AG
With futures looking green, think it's best to wait to see how the morning progresses before loading up on some shares? Looking at doing Apple and a few of the charts you posted 30K for my IRA that just funded from my 401k. Most of the 401k money will have to be moved no matter what since those were some index funds not offered outside of 401k plans.
Philip J Fry
AG
My wife is ready to get rid of directv. I keep dragging my feet, but we haven't watched it in many months. Our new tv comes with free LG streaming channels. Between it and ROKU, I myself don't see a need for it.
kyledr04
AG
Can you trade Eurex options on IBKR, especially interested in Roche? Their ADR RHHBY doesn't have options.
Method Man
Options or swing trade?
TChaney
8:05 pm Sunday night.....

LOYAL AG
AG
Method Man said:

Options or swing trade?
I'm pretty much exclusively weekly covered calls. I'll buy the stock and sell the next strike. If I'm right on the movement I'll reevaluate the chart next week and consider making the same play with new numbers.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
TChaney said:

8:05 pm Sunday night.....

My ****ing problem is that the stock market isn't ****ing open so just get off my back.

Cartographer
Futures go 24 hrs. GET IN THE GAME!
HoustonAg2014
AG
My thing with streaming is that growth comes from future generations. Kids in college are not using cabal. They are using streaming and sports is a huge market. It's literally the only thing people care to see live. I've always thought that whoever could dominate the sports only viewing market would kill it.

At first streaming was a cost saver. Now it's a cordless aesthetic to a house, cheaper in that there are no contracts, gives you a huge library of movies and tv shows on demand, on the go watch from your phone or laptop/tablet.

Their big issue is the seasonality of sports. Summer is a dead period where you may have a lot of people cancel for a couple months. Maybe they start doing special pricing to keep those viewers subscribing...
agdaddy04
AG
Younger generation isn't even watching sports are they?
First Page Last Page
Page 3438 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.