Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,087 Views | 231620 Replies | Last: 28 min ago by Chef Elko
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quick SPY view. Nothing fancy and just a couple lines I see. Last candle is where we are. This ain't nothing boys should we get a true correction.

I'm bored.

Edit: Note what has happened the post the past several large volume sell off sequences. We resumed uptrend. Will it happen this time? Dunno....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

confucius_ag
AG
Bought some BIGC @ 59.65
FJ43
Any bets on how we finish the power hour ahead? Do we recapture 3855? Do we slide back down to 3780?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

McInnis 03
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Still in big baller! It's printing money now

I'll toss you a bottle of Blantons and a pat on the back.

It's holding, I'd do a 385 put and 390c
Look. What. You. Did.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
wanderer
confucius_ag said:

Bought some BIGC @ 59.65
Sold a 3/19 65p for 9 buckaroos
tsuag10
AG
FJ43 said:

Any bets on how we finish the power hour ahead? Do we recapture 3855? Do we slide back down to 3780?
Sir, this is a trading thread. We don't gamble here....
sts7049
AG
we gon' slide.

/reversepsychology
ClutchCityAg
FJ43 said:

Both. Rally with flash above 3855, then end of day dump back towards 3800-3780
Let it ride
FJ43
tsuag10 said:

FJ43 said:

That is all I am doing today. Making calculated bets.

tsuag10
AG
FJ43 said:

tsuag10 said:

FJ43 said:

That is all I am doing today. Making calculated bets.
FriscoAg95
AG
I just put on a little hedge so we should run from here!!
Mostly Foggy Recollection
McInnis 03 said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Still in big baller! It's printing money now

I'll toss you a bottle of Blantons and a pat on the back.

It's holding, I'd do a 385 put and 390c
Look. What. You. Did.
TChaney
Any thoughts on how low VST (Vistra Energy) can go?

I know they took a big $$$ hit from the recent storm and probably have a few more coming.

Just looking for opinions on a good entry or wait to see where the knife lands before picking it up.
ProgN
TChaney said:

Any thoughts on how low VST (Vistra Energy) can go?

I know they took a big $$$ hit from the recent storm and probably have a few more coming.

Just looking for opinions on a good entry or wait to see where the knife lands before picking it up.
Be patient, if this is the beginning of a correction, you'll want that cash that's burning a hole in your wallet to buy some mega-growth companies at a severe discount. JMO
FJ43
There ya are Prog, Was wondering where you went.

ProgN
FJ43 said:

There ya are Prog, Was wondering where you went.
Just been busy with real life stuff but I read everyday.
Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

short squeeze to the moon! I know the stimulus may already be priced in, but I think that would help kick start it. Shorts covering this afternoon helps too.

VIX already looks like it's rolling over -- saw an ascending wedge on it coming off of lows (that means buh bye!). Fun to see a pattern you know work out afterwards.
AgsnFly
AG
AgStuckinLBK said:

sts7049 said:

was just about to post about that

Pretty damning thread

Anyone buying small positions as a contrarian? There is some probability that the report is the hoax. If I were already long would dump immediately but not being the case am considering a small long. Don't have a feel on Hindenburg tactics/record so maybe way off base here.
wanderer
Stairstepping 1min candles on SPY
McInnis 03
AG
AgsnFly said:

AgStuckinLBK said:

sts7049 said:

Pretty damning thread

Anyone buying small positions as a contrarian? There is some probability that the report is the hoax. If I were already long would dump immediately but not being the case am considering a small long. Don't have a feel on Hindenburg tactics/record so maybe way off base here.
H'burg has a great reputation for being the great BULL signal. They get you great pricing and then the stock takes off like a rocket ship soon after.

*mind the sig*
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
sts7049
AG
SOS has been in a steady decline since it peaked a couple weeks ago. if it gets below 4 again i might jump back in but for now this trade is closed for me. i made a nice few grand off it
AgsnFly
AG
BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

short squeeze to the moon! I know the stimulus may already be priced in, but I think that would help kick start it. Shorts covering this afternoon helps too.

VIX already looks like it's rolling over -- saw an ascending wedge on it coming off of lows (that means buh bye!). Fun to see a pattern you know work out afterwards.

I sold my remaining/VX contacts earlier so am betting on spx recovery. If not, will just add to my list of mistakes this week (primarily a result of inattentiveness).
irish pete ag06
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

My first attempt at discussing the technicals. SOS... looks like a potential goalpost here with not much resistance until 4.10?

Someone with better eyes care to take a look?
Funny, I posted this about SOS on Feb 1. I took a position and went net free nearly instantly it seemed like.
irish pete ag06
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AgsnFly said:

AgStuckinLBK said:

sts7049 said:

Pretty damning thread

H'burg has a great reputation for being the great BULL signal. They get you great pricing and then the stock takes off like a rocket ship soon after.

*mind the sig*
Trade idea...

sit in large cash positions and scale into each stock that Hindenburg posts about.
Ags2013
AG
Some WWR volume to end the trading day
KT 90
AG
AgsnFly said:

AgStuckinLBK said:

sts7049 said:

Pretty damning thread

When this board first started researching the crypto's a few weeks ago, someone on here posted some concerns as to whether SOS was legit or not. Don't remember who posted it, but I do recall reading it. So there may be some merit to the info released today.
Chef Elko
AG
I truly think they do this. They use the flash down to close shorts and go long.
Red Red Wine
AG
FSR - bringing the love this week. Net free and riding this one to the next TSLA (1 to 5 stock split then up to $500 a share). Nice couple mil for a weekend trip.

Any thoughts on how long that might take? I really need a vacation.

But, on a serious note. If FSR really does make a car for Foxconn and their own SUV takes off, could this be the next TSLA or is the market going to be too saturated with EVs that we won't ever see another TSLA, even a 50% TSLA?

I'm thinking too much saturation, but I could see FSR get to a $200 even it if doesn't go over $500 and do the 1 for 5 split.
ClutchCityAg
Did some major trimming to my account today. Now in 50% cash. Realized some losses from this past two weeks, but wanted to do a soft reset in order to stay much more disciplined moving forward.

Hopefully its only up from here!
Let it ride
mrad85
AG
Ags2013 said:

Some WWR volume to end the trading day
I needed some heavier shocks for the truck filling of WWR this morning.

I'm heavy and I like to see this movement.
Red Red Wine
AG
That is good news. I bought more this morning below $6.
Ags2013
AG
Red Red Wine said:

That is good news. I bought more this morning below $6.
Yup got some more at $5.86
ag94whoop
AG
AgsnFly said:

AgStuckinLBK said:

sts7049 said:

Pretty damning thread

After the CLOV report I did some research and a lot of people think they are a precursor to eventual huge bulls. Lots of people think their stuff is purely about shorting
mrad85
AG
OK, the analogy of the stairs up and the elevator down makes perfect sense, but could someone explain to me what it takes for this to happen with UVXY?

Yes, with the few big dips we have had lately it engages, but not much IMO.

Please, try to keep it on a 5th grade level at least. TYVM

tsuag10
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 3357 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.