Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,121 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
ag94whoop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOYAL AG said:

Challenger 17 said:

I don't see the big deal about CLOV. It seems like there are better stocks to allocate your capital to in order to see a bigger return. It's doubtful CLOV is heading to $50 this year
I THINK the big deal is that it's a little to late to do the right thing now! In other words they're already all in CLOV and are looking for it to do something positive so they can map out an exit strategy that doesn't involve loss of capital.

/ seeming the only guy on the thread NOT in CLOV

Bingo
It's one of my heaviest positions. I would love to cut my position in half without losing my ass but I haven't found a way.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I want to see what I can do with $100.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$PLTR power reversal off 89 EMA with volume. I'm in this, near term target $40.

Ragoo
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

posted earlier I am in the 25/45 3/19 call spread
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$HOME - obvious bullish pattern. Breakout move on Friday. it could continue. +3 ATR is at $29, so be cautious and trail up your stops.

Mostly Foggy Recollection
Ragoo said:

posted earlier I am in the 25/45 3/19 call spread

Same here.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$DNMR - reversal and reclaim of the 21 EMA. Momentum overall declining. Model T is at around $54.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$FCEL - reversal not confirmed, nothing revolutionary in volume. Might need to consolidate, not a high probability play in my opinion, but you probably won't lose money if you enter in shares and sell covered calls. Model T $24 area. I would not load the boat with OTM options. You could get lucky, but not what i'm doing with my capital.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
someone mentioned GOCO. it looks great.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG

someone mentioned GOCO. it looks great.

I feel like i mention it like every other day. Broken clock something something. How about trvn?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

11.5% would be a good start!

Prog you still like $ARLO? Last two days gave us some good entries for earnings this week (and i got assigned a bunch) but i don't think the chart says anything positive, does it? Below all the shorter-term DMAs except 89 at 6.93. Jumped on volume and got smacked down with a bearish engulfing, almost have a right shoulder formed...

30k curious if you see anything different than me on arlo? If you don't mind...
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
i'm in GOCO, have march 17.5s against half my shares.
Ragoo
AG
NRD09 said:

NRD09 said:

Prog you still like $ARLO? Last two days gave us some good entries for earnings this week (and i got assigned a bunch) but i don't think the chart says anything positive, does it? Below all the shorter-term DMAs except 89 at 6.93. Jumped on volume and got smacked down with a bearish engulfing, almost have a right shoulder formed...

30k curious if you see anything different than me on arlo? If you don't mind...
the 7/10 call spread for $0.80 might be a good gamble. Even a model-t is a double.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Fundamentally, I think $ARLO is a good company with solid products. I'm surprised they're still independent and haven't been scooped by Simplisafe, ADT, or someone else.

Chart wise, this doesn't look great for a next week trade, but this has sold off a lot and probably isn't a horrible accumulation play.

March $8C are going for $0.80, so you either make a 20% return for 3 weeks of work or you get to keep the shares with a cost basis of $6.55 (based on Friday's closing). I can think of worse places to park a couple grand.

I'm going to put this in my trading plan for this week. The premium is good enough that it will be possible to keep accumulating / lowering cost basis.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
A 7/9 or even 7/8 is a really solid risk to reward.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Thanks guys
ProgN
NRD09 said:

I like ARLO as a buy and forget it because with AAPL and BBY stores selling their products, I think someone will end up buying them out. I bet AAPL would consider buying them out.
MasonRamsay
I know we all had Nio calls expiring for this past friday that didn't fully pan out (although they were up 50% at one point, so definitely still a winning trade) but I actually like how NIO is set up right now.

Lowest weekly volume since May bringing the weekly chart to sit right on the 8ema. The low volume week brought the daily chart to its 50ema and held. Earnings are 3/1 and I think we can see ATH before then.

cageybee77
AG
TGC has an interesting chart. Looks like it's moving up but I'm not sure why. There is a proposed merger with another company in which TGC's shareholders won't come out well?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
What do you see as a target for AQUA? I'm looking at the April 22.5 for 3.40. PT of 28.

Thanks for the update.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

What do you see as a target for AQUA? I'm looking at the April 22.5 for 3.40. PT of 28.

Thanks for the update.

$27
Bob Knights Paper Hands
One comment on $CLOV and a general comment - don't be afraid to take a loss if the pattern doesn't hold or if you no longer think the trade is successful. Knowing when to walk away from a loser is probably the hardest thing for me, but it's important to preserve capital. If you are honest with yourself and you wouldn't get in the trade today at the current price then you probably should change strategies or get out completely.
BrokeAssAggie
I am pretty close to cutting bait. Down 19% currently
Bob Knights Liver said:

One comment on $CLOV and a general comment - don't be afraid to take a loss if the pattern doesn't hold or if you no longer think the trade is successful. Knowing when to walk away from a loser is probably the hardest thing for me, but it's important to preserve capital. If you are honest with yourself and you wouldn't get in the trade today at the current price then you probably should change strategies or get out completely.
Yep... hardest thing for a new trader to learn is not marrying your positions.

Whether that's dumping or trimming, preservation of capital is the name of the game, especially in a market like we have now.
Madmarttigan
AG
Will I sell if Clov drops under 10.50... not sure but I would consider it a bust if it heads towards 10. At that point I think it will go retest 10 and be in danger of breaking a new low.
Formerly tv1113
Ccutamu
Has anyone looked into St. Georges Eco-Mining? Before I round this thread, I watched a lot of youtube videos. This guy, Mike Jones, does some good DD on a bunch of stocks and this is a link to the youtube video if anyone is interested. St. Georges

The company is into EV, mining, crypto, blockchain with its subsidiaries. The stock started popping at the end of January and even more so in February. It is at .68 right now but looks to continue its run. Financials look solid per Mike's DD and the fact that Pelosi's son has been named president of the company doesn't hurt either.

If any of you veterans care to opine, that would be great.

Ornithopter
AG
Chamath has an interesting tweet "I'm about to really f---some s--- up, just FYI"

Either he's starting a bender or ???
He's clearly successful, but something doesn't sit right with me about him....
Ornithopter
AG
I think he's trying to act like Elon.

Look for him to being smoking pot on Joe Rogan soon
Red Rover
AG
Agreed. I think he's trying to play to the younger generation of retail investors. And I don't think I blame him.
Man, if I had Chamath money, I don't think you'd ever hear from me unless it was absolutely necessary. I sure as hell wouldn't be on Twitter.

I'd probably still hang with you guys though. Screw everyone else, TA B&I would still be fun. That's if I could get a signal in my mountain chateau...
frankm01
According to the Twitter,he is giving away BTC.

chamathfund.blog
tlepoC
AG
Lol. Send an amount of bitcoin and get double or more back? I wouldn't trust that but some may call me fiscally conservative.
Bulldog73
AG
Fascinating. Trading small Bitcoin amounts for more. I'm sure there's a giant catch, and I don't currently have a platform that works with Bitcoin exchange or I'd bite.
htown12
Please don't do this. This is a scam for sure. It's very common in the Bitcoin world. Website is sus too.
First Page Last Page
Page 3296 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.