Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,974 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
it was pages back, lost it, but someone had a premium "juiced" vs not juiced post. I can't remember if they had these, but wanted to point these out.

Juiced!
SNDL (and pot stocks in general when they are hot)
MARA (most bitcoin/ crypto plays seem juiced, especially when bitcoin is running)
NXTD? (see above)
EBON (chinese MARA?, big time juiced, sold a 20C when it was running the other day for 2.60, now already 1.70)

CCIV (I rolled from a 60C to an 85C March the other day, Mar 85C was $11!!! After that stop loss hunt yesterday, already down to $8)

Those are just some, feel free to reply with others. Mornings are best too, as premiums are higher!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I cleared a bunch of my portfolio out yesterday to go to more cash.

LOYAL AG
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I cleared a bunch of my portfolio out yesterday to go to more cash.

50,765 unread messages! That's an impressive level of DGAF!
FishrCoAg
AG
Note to self: don't email 30K
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How do you quantify how juiced the premiums are? Implied volatility versus trailing range over certain periods? Manually create a range based on support and resistance lines to give you IV versus a forward looking range? Daniel mention volume instead of TA, so could you use some type of IV versus volume ratio of shorter time period : longer time period?
Madmarttigan
AG
31k unread here, takes years of dgaf dedication
Formerly tv1113
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I have 8,000 unread work emails at the moment as well. I can't keep up so I don't try.
Philip J Fry
AG
Thoughts in RUN? I bailed at 77 and it's now at 69, which looks like it has good support. Looks to me like this is where you'd want to buy more.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Philip J Fry said:

Thoughts in RUN? I bailed at 77 and it's now at 69, which looks like it has good support. Looks to me like this is where you'd want to buy more.
Earnings this week, and OA alluded to the fact that there might be legislation that could spur it.

I do know Biden is releasing bit by bit on his America Last, Marxist climate agenda. I think shares are probably a safer play. Solar had a rough week.

I'd get long in XOM and Diamondback too. Oil is about to get squeezed even more.
khaos288
gougler08
AG

I have 8,000 unread work emails at the moment as well. I can't keep up so I don't try.

I'm so OCD about my emails, I can't have an unread one...even if I just read and don't do anything with it, have to get it unread
Mostly Foggy Recollection
gougler08 said:

I'm so OCD about my emails, I can't have an unread one...even if I just read and don't do anything with it, have to get it unread
I'm the same. I'll stay up to 130-2 am answering emails so I can sleep peacefully.

gougler08
AG
I don't stay up late but first thing when I'm brushing my teeth I'm getting emails read / deleted...even though I'm about to go to my computer anyways
Philip J Fry
AG
I just select all and mark them as read.
tlepoC
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Yep. I'm not staying up until 2am every night. I've got filters setup to filter out the notifications so inbox is only clearish. Still get close to 200 a day. Once I learned I don't actually have to respond to all that crap my life became less stressful
Philip J Fry
AG
Indeed. If it's something I actually need to read, I'll get a follow up phone call about it.
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

I used to do this until it became easier to leave important emails unread so I can quickly recall them
BlueTaze
Looks like we could get a PR end of next week announcing cancelation of RS vote. I'm net free but kind of wishing I held the full load with all the new attention ONTX is getting!

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
tlepoC said:

Philip J Fry said:

Yep. I'm not staying up until 2am every night. I've got filters setup to filter out the notifications so inbox is only clearish. Still get close to 200 a day. Once I learned I don't actually have to respond to all that crap my life became less stressful

I used to be OCD about it until the inflow became overwhelming - like 700 a day. I mark all read about once a month. At this point, I write less than 5 quality emails a day on average, and probably do one sentence responses on another 15. I scan every couple of hours and will read/respond for an hour or so in the evenings. If it's really important, they'll find me.
Method Man
mazag08
AG
gougler08 said:

Wait..

There are people on here that actually work?
ConfidentAg
AG
Method Man said:

This would make my ****ing week. Been in CCIV since the teens.
RGRAg1/75
AG
kyledr04
AG
March CCIV 55 calls are $15! 75s are $10. It's crazy, the stock closes below $53 on Friday.
Mr President Elect
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

How do you quantify how juiced the premiums are? Implied volatility versus trailing range over certain periods? Manually create a range based on support and resistance lines to give you IV versus a forward looking range? Daniel mention volume instead of TA, so could you use some type of IV versus volume ratio of shorter time period : longer time period?

It was my post he was referencing, I mentioned tos and tastyworks has an IV Rank metric (its misnamed on tos though). It basically compares the stocks current IV to its IV over the past 52 weeks. Basically if the value is above 20 then it's juiced. The thought being 2 stocks with the same IV but different IVR's would carry different risks on out performing the premium or under performing it based on its past.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
I am still learning options, but if you buy those March calls for 15, and the stock explodes like they are saying, there's potential to make crazy money.

Is that correct?
McInnis 03
AG
SO SO BEARISH

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
kyledr04
AG
Ukraine Gas Expert said:

I am still learning options, but if you buy those March calls for 15, and the stock explodes like they are saying, there's potential to make crazy money.

Is that correct?

I'm far from an expert but these seem like jump in priced in. Last week when stock was $65 the March 75 calls were $16 and now they're $10.

But these make for a interesting covered call if you own or buy enough stock.

I was also trying to look at a collar-like deal selling some covered calls on a portion of shares and buying puts. I'm not sure if the reward is worth the risk since the premiums are so high. Still thinking. Maybe someone with more options knowledge might have ideas.

But the stock seems pretty volatile and the price is mostly hope in the lucid deal so I'm nervous about getting in deep.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Gotcha. I'm on the fence about buying some stock Monday, or watching. Trying to reel in my fomo as I'm 2 weeks into investing, or speculating as some say.
Mr President Elect
AG
$CCIV
I might look into a few different option plays prior to Monday with this one. For instance you can sell a $35 put and buy the $30 for a $2 credit for only $500 collateral. That's a 40% roi in one month if the stock doesn't drop below $35
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Next Saturday can't get here fast enough, that makes no sense. Gonna need OAs knowledge to keep up with option options
OutlawAG04
Walrus incoming on the fruit...

kyledr04
AG
I would love to make big bucks on the March calls
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Here is a list of everything I've found this weekend that looks like it could be interesting / developing. I'll whittle this down, but if anyone has any opinions, please post:

• MMX
  • BHLL
  • ACY
  • U
  • FJTSY
  • AQUA (I think I told someone to wait for a pullback / reversal). it's here
  • SGA
  • CXDO
  • AMZN (in a wedge again....)
  • FB (downside break of wedge, buy target 255)
  • PG
  • NFLX
  • COST
  • SAP
  • HON
  • BUD
  • AMT
  • NIO
  • CCI (missed this earlier, want on 8 EMA touch, high probability this gaps and goes)
  • ABNB
  • DASH (darvax box, but I think it will move up)
  • WM
  • TME
  • CHWY
  • RKT / SCUD
  • SPLK
  • QRVO (like this setup a lot)
  • MCD
  • NOW
  • AMD
  • NOC
  • NOK (I don't think this can really go any lower). this is more of a patient play but you could buy shares and sell May 5C for $0.24. You get an entry below $4 or you exit for a 28% return.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$MMX. You need to believe that Gold is going to increase in price to get into this. Clear reversal pattern, volume beginning to escalate. Fundamentally, they're professionally managed and they have active, revenue producing royalties and income streams. We may be too heavy in natural resources between WWR, DNN, GPL. I plan to take a very small shares position (no options). Target exit $6. $BHLL sort of the same stuff, also no options

First Page Last Page
Page 3294 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.