Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,950 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$U - reversal pattern, you want to see this reclaim its 8 EMA and see the 8/89 cross. Volume elevated. Recent IPO with a gap above. Lots of premium for verticals or buy-write.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$NFLX I have more of a bearish sentiment. This could head for that $515 gap, especially if the FANGs are weak.

I will look at call credit spreads on this.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$HON - very nice bounce off 89 EMA, this is in a squeeze and it's consolidating well. I don't love the unfilled gap below. I think this could hit 215 if we have some macro participation.

I'm going to evaluate 3/5 202/197 put credit spreads as my trade in this. A 200/215 vertical is a cheap trade with solid R/R. You don't need much upward movement to get profit.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$QRVO. Really like this. Hope I can get in before this rockets. Premium very high. A 170/195 vertical could pay nicely. If I can get an entry, I will probably take straight 170 calls.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
last one for tonight. $NOW. I love to short. Inverse cup and handle forming. I will probably play this via call credit spreads if it starts to dip below $570.

krosch11
AG
30K love your weekend chart finds thanks for sharing these.
DisAg
Be gentle, I am just playing around and practicing charting after watching some videos. This is a 1 year of DPW with 1-day candles. How does it look. I didn't point out anything other than breakouts, support/resistance, and used the MRA (built-in analysis from IAB). I also used vertical lines to show high trading volatility in the stock (above .75).

yellow is support
purple is resistance
green is the trend line highs
red is the trend line lows
pastel purple is the MRA

Marked the breakouts, and what I thought to be a false breakout, along with consolidation

So by reading this chart, and comparing it to the 5 day chart I did (not shown). Support it is sitting at 6.43, and the resistance is 7. Due to the volatility being high still (above .75) I figure we will see a breakout some were around 10.00 to 11.00 sometime in the next two weeks (first week of March)? Then the stock should consolidate back to support of 7.10 with resistance around 7.85.

Am I way off on this?

I also did a scatterplot diagram on the relationship between the open and closing price of DPW. I found that more often than not, DPW opening price is higher than its closing price. Not sure if that is relevant. Here is the scatterplot diagram.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
krosch11 said:

30K love your weekend chart finds thanks for sharing these.

It's my pleasure. I want you guys to check me on them, though, and give your opinions. I view us as being a trading team.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
$30,000 Millionaire said:

last one for tonight. $NOW. I love to short. Inverse cup and handle forming. I will probably play this via call credit spreads if it starts to dip below $570.

What's the difference between Feb 19 and Jan 25 or even Jan 29? I think I'd wait for the reverse C&H to confirm before getting into a call credit spread. Maybe just me. That long tail on Friday could give us a jump Monday or Tuesday.
cptthunder
Looks like some $TAK news came out today that they would be starting Rona vaccine testing in Japan
I know some people followed ARK after the big volume buys on this one and it's been stuck in the mud
Hopefully this will give it a kick in the right direction
Brewmaster
AG
ConfidentAg said:

Method Man said:

This would make my ****ing week. Been in CCIV since the teens.
hell yeah! same here. oh and user name checks out if you've been in it since the teens! Hope my 85C doesn't get called out, LOL.
ConfidentAg
AG
BREwmaster said:

ConfidentAg said:

Method Man said:

This would make my ****ing week. Been in CCIV since the teens.
hell yeah! same here. oh and user name checks out if you've been in it since the teens! Hope my 85C doesn't get called out, LOL.

It's a fine line between confidence and stupidity. I walk the line every day.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

What's the difference between Feb 19 and Jan 25 or even Jan 29? I think I'd wait for the reverse C&H to confirm before getting into a call credit spread. Maybe just me. That long tail on Friday could give us a jump Monday or Tuesday.

I think it's losing momentum. I want to see a move below 570. This could be a decent iron condor candidate as well. 585/590 and 555/550. With call credit spreads I just need flat or down.
mazag08
AG

Here is a list of everything I've found this weekend that looks like it could be interesting / developing. I'll whittle this down, but if anyone has any opinions, please post:

• MMX
  • BHLL
  • ACY
  • U
  • FJTSY
  • AQUA (I think I told someone to wait for a pullback / reversal). it's here
  • SGA
  • CXDO
  • AMZN (in a wedge again....)
  • FB (downside break of wedge, buy target 255)
  • PG
  • NFLX
  • COST
  • SAP
  • HON
  • BUD
  • AMT
  • NIO
  • CCI (missed this earlier, want on 8 EMA touch, high probability this gaps and goes)
  • ABNB
  • DASH (darvax box, but I think it will move up)
  • WM
  • TME
  • CHWY
  • RKT / SCUD
  • SPLK
  • QRVO (like this setup a lot)
  • MCD
  • NOW
  • AMD
  • NOC
  • NOK (I don't think this can really go any lower). this is more of a patient play but you could buy shares and sell May 5C for $0.24. You get an entry below $4 or you exit for a 28% return.

FbgTxAg
AG
Quality list.

I'd add

TSNP (soon to be HUMBL)
AAPL (Say it with me - ONE-FITTY FEBRUARY FRUIT)
FUBO

These (plus U) are the plays for the next two weeks.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
How do y'all determine your lists? Do you scan for certain trends or indicators? Or are these ones you have experience with and know to check back on from time to time?

Still trying to sharpen my scanning skills and identify plays for the week.
_mpaul
AG
Nice. Looks impressive to me, bit I'm a novice.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Bob Knights Paper Hands

Bob Knights Liver said:

I think it's losing momentum. I want to see a move below 570. This could be a decent iron condor candidate as well. 585/590 and 555/550. With call credit spreads I just need flat or down.

I agree on the condor. Without looking at the option chain, sometimes these juiced premium stock have so much buying on round strikes that you can expand your range a bit so you're selling those and you can keep similar max profit/loss. I bet 545/550/590/595 works well.
BrokeAssAggie
CLOV still getting love

LarryL

Here is a list of everything I've found this weekend that looks like it could be interesting / developing. I'll whittle this down, but if anyone has any opinions, please post:

30K, could you also take a look at these and see what you think:

HOME
PLTR
DNMR
FCEL

Thanks
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
11.5% would be a good start!

Prog you still like $ARLO? Last two days gave us some good entries for earnings this week (and i got assigned a bunch) but i don't think the chart says anything positive, does it? Below all the shorter-term DMAs except 89 at 6.93. Jumped on volume and got smacked down with a bearish engulfing, almost have a right shoulder formed...
Bob Knights Paper Hands
and $FUBO, $AAPL, and $AMD. That would be a good week for Bob!
Madmarttigan
AG
Think our only hope for some Clov movement is very good membership numbers with earnings. If it stays beaten down in the 10-11 range after earnings this will be a really long wait for some decent price action.
Formerly tv1113
Bob Knights Paper Hands
$CAN is one I'm watching. When or if it stabilizes an iron condor seems enticing. I could get a March10/15/35/40 condor for just under $1.50, giving max profit of $3.50 if the stock closes within +/-60% of current price in a month. That keeps us profitable at model T level.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Bob Knights Liver said:

$CAN is one I'm watching. When or if it stabilizes an iron condor seems enticing. I could get a March10/15/35/40 condor for just under $1.50, giving max profit of $3.50 if the stock closes within +/-60% of current price in a month. That keeps us profitable at model T level.
I like it. I'm putting this on my watch list.
leoj
AG
tv1113 said:

Think our only hope for some Clov movement is very good membership numbers with earnings. If it stays beaten down in the 10-11 range after earnings this will be a really long wait for some decent price action.
Full disclosure: I trimmed CLOV in the 12s, and I'm expecting to buy back around or sub 10. I did have a 12 average thanks to selling premium. I did it to open up some cash given the choppy market.

Please don't go rushing to the exits Monday based on this post, as I've been wrong lately on a couple timing issues (XL being the main one). My expectation, given this market, will be for CLOV to be sold hard after earnings. There's plenty of CLOV shorts out there waiting for this.

10.07 is where CLOV opened up last year.

9.87 is the 52 week low.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
It is taking forever for funds to show up, but hopefully I can start my $100 challenge this week.

What's the challenge?

Deposit $100 into a new account and see who has the highest realized gain by .... when?
McKinney Ag69
AG
I don't see the big deal about CLOV. It seems like there are better stocks to allocate your capital to in order to see a bigger return. It's doubtful CLOV is heading to $50 this year
LOYAL AG
AG
Challenger 17 said:

I don't see the big deal about CLOV. It seems like there are better stocks to allocate your capital to in order to see a bigger return. It's doubtful CLOV is heading to $50 this year
I THINK the big deal is that it's a little to late to do the right thing now! In other words they're already all in CLOV and are looking for it to do something positive so they can map out an exit strategy that doesn't involve loss of capital.

/ seeming the only guy on the thread NOT in CLOV
Ragoo
AG
LOYAL AG said:

Challenger 17 said:

I THINK the big deal is that it's a little to late to do the right thing now! In other words they're already all in CLOV and are looking for it to do something positive so they can map out an exit strategy that doesn't involve loss of capital.

/ seeming the only guy on the thread NOT in CLOV
also not in clov
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

What's the challenge?

Deposit $100 into a new account and see who has the highest realized gain by .... when?

1: buy 6 shares goco
2: forget password
Bob Knights Paper Hands
$CLOV was a highly shorted stock before the short seller report and highly PRd lawsuits drive the price down. I think the play is that once Feb premiums were killed or earnings hits the short sellers will take long positions at a discount.

I'm going to likely trim shares and hold some calls for that upside, hold shares and sell my calls if I don't think this will go soon, or sell off both and look into a premium eating play like put spreads or condors.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
NRD09 said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

What's the challenge?

1: buy 6 shares goco
2: forget password

First Page Last Page
Page 3295 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.