Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,049,179 Views | 231657 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Cru
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did UWMC just break through it's resistance the wrong way?
McInnis 03
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

Ags2013 said:

DubFalls said:

Aggies75455 said:

EGOC .007

Damn you Fidelity
I got in eventually at $.0045. Still making money but damn could've been much more.

Must have missed it but what's the deal with EGOC?
OA tipped us off that it may be a "Biden has a tie" play with no real value beyond that. Could be a pump/dump with a rug pull happening at any time. The stock itself is trash and just a play to go net free ASAP which is what several of us have done.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
leoj
AG
NRD09 said:

Rice and Fries said:

RenoAg said:

Newbie here. Got in on DNN at .805 this morning based on this thread. I understand I'm assuming all my own risk. Very small fish here. Lol. Yall have any recommendations on where to educate myself? Lots of stuff out there on how to trade but let's just say I'm skeptical of pretty much everything offered.

Start on page 1 and read through the entire thread. Thats a great start and it'll list some additional reading resources.

This advice feels quixotic at this point. Maybe it's more reasonable to suggest reading the first thousand pages, then skip to the last couple days to a week and try and keep up from there, following quotes and replies on anything older than that to unravel the back story

Is it possible, or has someone already done this a bit, to go through and grab the highlights from the first 1000 pages and compile them?
McKinney Ag69
AG

aggies4life
AG
$mara 52 highhhh
FJ43

NLS

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

They have come for the WWR $10 covereds.
rolled to March 12.50's here!
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Thank you!
Red Red Wine
AG
Done.

Plus, prayers for her and her children. This world has enough problems without news like this. Cancer is the most evil force on our planet. I pray that God will help 'man' find the ultimate weapon to defeat it forever.
FJ43
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

I know I'm not OA, but anything you guys could do for this family, I'd appreciate it.

This is out of my New Orleans office. Email went out this morning. I've redacted a bit.

One of our XXXXX team members is in need. Natalie Bass who works in our New Orleans location just lost her husband to cancer and the ordeal she has endured starting last year and into this year is very saddening.

Last year prior to giving birth with their second child, Natalie and her husband David both contracted Covid. This made the birth experience very difficult as they both had to quarantine and could not be around their new born son. Also during this period David lost his job due to the pandemic and was then diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. He fought bravely but last week Doctors discovered the cancer had moved into his brain. Sadly he lost his fight with this horrible disease yesterday morning. David was 40 years young and leaves behind his wife Natalie and a two sons, 4 year old Benjamin and 11 month old Noah. I ask that you keep Natalie and her family in your prayers as she will need all the good that can come from that. Additionally, while we know that money will never replace the loss of a loved one, we have started a Go Fund Me account for those that would like to contribute to assist with all of the medical expense and other expenses that come with losing a family member. Please feel free to share this link with others who may be compelled to assist.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/david-bass-memorial-fund
Donation incoming today
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
PHUN!
ONTX!
MVIS!
RLFTF!
TTOO!
TSNP!

(I'm scared!)
Post removed:
by user
K-Bob
AG
$KIQ going to make its move today?
BrokeAssAggie
SYN on the move now.
FTAG 2000
AG
I've got some August $19 covered calls on MVIS.

What happens if it hits before then? They a goner?
LatinAggie1997
AG
That's the dummies type explanation I can follow!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
ALPP continuing today. This is pretty crazy.
Rice and Fries
These Idaho potato farmer commercials on CNBC are killing me.
OutlawAG04
FJ43 said:

I know I'm not OA, but anything you guys could do for this family, I'd appreciate it.

This is out of my New Orleans office. Email went out this morning. I've redacted a bit.

One of our XXXXX team members is in need. Natalie Bass who works in our New Orleans location just lost her husband to cancer and the ordeal she has endured starting last year and into this year is very saddening.

Last year prior to giving birth with their second child, Natalie and her husband David both contracted Covid. This made the birth experience very difficult as they both had to quarantine and could not be around their new born son. Also during this period David lost his job due to the pandemic and was then diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. He fought bravely but last week Doctors discovered the cancer had moved into his brain. Sadly he lost his fight with this horrible disease yesterday morning. David was 40 years young and leaves behind his wife Natalie and a two sons, 4 year old Benjamin and 11 month old Noah. I ask that you keep Natalie and her family in your prayers as she will need all the good that can come from that. Additionally, while we know that money will never replace the loss of a loved one, we have started a Go Fund Me account for those that would like to contribute to assist with all of the medical expense and other expenses that come with losing a family member. Please feel free to share this link with others who may be compelled to assist.

Donation incoming today

On the road and will later today. Very sorry to hear that kind of news
McInnis 03
AG

10K contracts, at a value of about $12MM
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm out of $SQ. Congratulations to everyone that took the trade!

Please donate to Foggy's request.
McInnis 03
AG
Not necessarily, but there is no real way to know for sure at this point. It just depends. If it skys to $30 right past your $19, then eventually, yes, you'll likely lose them. If it goes to $20 and pulls back, you'll have time and decay still working on your side.

B&I Key:
SpeedyAg90
AG
McInnis 03 said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

Ags2013 said:

DubFalls said:

Aggies75455 said:

EGOC .007

Damn you Fidelity
I got in eventually at $.0045. Still making money but damn could've been much more.

Must have missed it but what's the deal with EGOC?
OA tipped us off that it may be a "Biden has a tie" play with no real value beyond that. Could be a pump/dump with a rug pull happening at any time. The stock itself is trash and just a play to go net free ASAP which is what several of us have done.

Haha, so I looked and I guess I bought some already. Now I remember, trader from Flordia told him about it!
spud1910
AG

Done and praying.
FJ43
RBC raises AAPL to Outperform and $171 PT

leoj
AG
Came to post, I grabbed a couple.
FTAG 2000
AG
Net free on OZSC. Neat.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
AG 2000' said:

I've got some August $19 covered calls on MVIS.

What happens if it hits before then? They a goner?

You get rich, i get rich, we all get rich!!!
gigemJTH12
AG
FJ43 said:

RBC raises AAPL to Outperform and $171 PT
can they advise them that getting there this week would be ideal?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
NRD09 said:

Has options, sell feb $5 puts for 3.4-3.5 entry, buy August 5/7.5 spreads for .65 and almost 4x if it hits by then. I'm in!

Grabbed a handful of these spreads for .35 just now. Having a hard time getting the CCPs to sell (edit: dropped my ask to 1.5 and they filed right away)
MROD92
CrazyRichAggie said:

SYN on the move now.

What is the exit price for this?
BrokeAssAggie
MROD92 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

SYN on the move now.

What is the exit price for this?

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Got rid of my GBTC for a small profit, moved that over into PRNT. Already looking like a great decision.
Ajollyag
K-Bob said:

$KIQ going to make its move today?

I hope so. Averaged in at .98.
First Page Last Page
Page 3141 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.