Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,047,804 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$NET call buying now at ATH's
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ajollyag
Really wish LMFA would get some volume. Moves up everytime it does. Had news today and runs a litte bit with bitcoin.
MROD92
Thank you
fightintxag13
AG
I'd love it if we could have PHUN and RUN both have big days.

PHUN RUN!
BrokeAssAggie
MVIS broke $15, volume spike. She's going to keep running.
leoj
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$NET call buying now at ATH's

Just took a look and forgot to set an alert so missed the move this morning. Damn
wmitchell
AG
Man MVIS moving way faster than expected. I have March $9 calls (from a month ago)... 60% gain if I let them get called out but hard to swallow with the huge run up. Thinking about rolling to Jan 22 calls - gets me out of capital gains too but that is a LONG time to be tied up
McInnis 03
AG
wmitchell said:

Man MVIS moving way faster than expected. I have March $9 calls (from a month ago)... 60% gain if I let them get called out but hard to swallow with the huge run up. Thinking about rolling to Jan 22 calls - gets me out of capital gains too but that is a LONG time to be tied up
And with this, KUDOS again to OA. He non-chalantly said "If I had free cash right now I'd buy MVIS at $6.90 and sell the $8 call for Feb 19 on half the shares." This was at the end of January. Now he has a double up.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
2 week play here.....

APPS
90/95/100 call butterfly
FEB19
$.60 cost to return a max of $5.

This is a play on the $100 magnet once it clips 90.

B&I Key:
Post removed:
by user
PincheDriller
AG
Thoughts on $ASO
irish pete ag06
AG
DubFalls said:

Aggies75455 said:

EGOC .007

Damn you Fidelity
McInnis 03
AG
PincheDriller said:

Thoughts on $ASO
I'm long since $15.94. I think they have a really nice growth potential considering they're only in like 13 states or something like that. That's my whole premise to ownership lol. It's worked so far.

B&I Key:
TecRecAg
AG
CastleRock said:

PENN down $9 today to $119.

I know it's 4-5x'ed recently, but anybody have any long-term thoughts on it?
In Portnoy we trust.
cisgenderedAggie
Is there an exit target on REI?
Trolley Problems
wmitchell said:

Sitting in a similar boat as you. I rolled my Feb $8 calls to May $15 calls last week. This thing keeps running, and I'll have to roll again or just suck it up and take the win, even though it might be less than if I didnt have the calls.
fightintxag13
AG
Potheads are getting with it on OGI.
DisAg
TSNP, I have google fued the hell out of HUMBL the past 4 days. It looks legit, what are the thoughts of the board. Sh0t up again to 1.75, staying in that area for now.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
After 1 year of investing, i'm happy to say my total portfolio is officially net free! Pulled my original investment out of the entire portfolio to get some stuff done around the house, and will continue my strategy of long term holds while I continue educating myself on the options trading. Really appreciate all the valuable insight provided daily on this forum.
ClutchCityAg
Apple red to green, was that dip this morning a gift?? loaded a few extra of the 142 calls
Let it ride
FJ43
SNDL holding that 1.11 line so far. Tempting me to buy more for trade shares before a spike back to 1.30..

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

cptthunder
McInnis 03 said:

PincheDriller said:

Thoughts on $ASO
I'm long since $15.94. I think they have a really nice growth potential considering they're only in like 13 states or something like that. That's my whole premise to ownership lol. It's worked so far.
Also Im only half kidding when i think firearm and ammo sales alone are going to be a huge gain for them short and long term as other bigbox retailers pull away from that segment(Hunting season is over and you still cant find a box of .270 in my part of houston)
They have also seen a noticable jump in sales each time a stimulus check has been released which would be a good offseason jump for them when reporting Q1 earnings is my idea
FJ43
ClutchCityAg said:

Apple red to green, was that dip this morning a gift?? loaded a few extra of the 142 calls
I probably have too many already but trying NOT to buy more of the March 150s
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Mister Cooper
AG
ONTX having itself a nice morning
BrokeAssAggie
CLOV starting to tighten up.
YNWA_AG
AG
I apologize for ever saying anything bad about QD
gigemJTH12
AG
Apple...do your thing!
LarryL
McInnis 03 said:

2 week play here.....

APPS
90/95/100 call butterfly
FEB19
$.60 cost to return a max of $5.

This is a play on the $100 magnet once it clips 90.
I'm in on this one
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL is so dang close!

As described, early selling took us below friday low for a good little shake and now green. People that over react to news, EITHER WAY, are truly Biblical.....ancient text says "tossed to and fro with every wind...."

BTW - Staff - I can't go back finding every post reply to me. Really need to get that situation handled.
tsuag10
AG
Don't want to bring crypto into this thread, but this question is probably best answered by the veterans on this thread:

How likely do you think it is that Model T 50% retracement happens for Bitcoin on a big pop like this?
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

AAPL is so dang close!

As described, early selling took us below friday low for a good little shake and now green. People that over react to news, EITHER WAY, are truly Biblical.....ancient text says "tossed to and fro with every wind...."

BTW - Staff - I can't go back finding every post reply to me. Really need to get that situation handled.
This

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Prog: still like ARLO? It's one of very few laggards today and one that i start looking at selling puts on around this time of the month, since it only has monthlies. Does 7.65 basis seem like a good place to get assigned going into earnings on the 23rd?
McInnis 03
AG
Am I interpretting this right? Someone bought 1300 105c's almost at the ask at 9:30 right before the candles started jumping....at the end of the bigger candle, they sold the 1300 105c's below the bid, so they were unloading?

B&I Key:
ag94whoop
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

CLOV starting to tighten up.
seems like it. need big volume to drive it back to next support level
spud1910
AG
wmitchell said:

I sold August $23 cc for $5.40. If I get called out it will be a great return.
First Page Last Page
Page 3142 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.