Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,238 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spudman said:

AgEE10 said:

AgEng06 said:

WWR rocket

Atlas bump
Look at that volume spike!
It won't belong before that crew is shut down by the SEC. For nothing illegitimate on the surface.
FJ43
Spudman said:

AgEE10 said:

AgEng06 said:

WWR rocket

Atlas bump
Look at that volume spike!
They must have read my post on come get my 10s and 12.50s. Didn't mean to anger them
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

AgEE10
AG
ok not Atlas bump lol. They coming for the $10s
txaggie_08
AG
CLOV - Model T this morning? Interesting to see where we go from here.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Ccutamu said:

Anyone still in ALPP?

Yaaaassss and it's glorious!!
McInnis 03
AG
Righ tnow you can buy shares on WWR, and sell CC's at feb $7.50 for $2.50. $10 exit, or $6.50-$6.75 ownership for 2 weeks work.

UPDATE: had to fix cost to own because I'm a dummy.
confucius_ag
AG
Sold some Feb WWR 15C
McInnis 03
AG
Yo PJ, help a fellow Texan out and buy NLS. Thanks.
LarryL
Selling $WWR Feb 19 7.50 Puts
leoj
AG
FJ43 said:

NLS is about to be a failed trade for me.

Yeah. Watching to see if $24.1 is the intraday bottom
Brewmaster
AG

confession, I had to look up SBAP, hahaha.

CLOV already back to $12's. This is a drop it in your IRA stock and forget it for a bit. After Feb 19th we'll get our news.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Dan Scott said:

I don't like seeing GME rally. The market wants this story to go away
I think the whole princess and the pea reaction from the stuffy institutional types like William Galvin is hysterical.

They're just a bunch of young guys finding humor in screwing over one hedge fund and some made stupid profits. It's not even a big deal in the overall market, but these types are so mad about it that you're about to have hearings in Congress with "motorized******canou" and "deep****ingvalue".
LatinAggie1997
AG
Wish we had a separate thread for EGOC updates as I always have to dig through multiple pages as often as I can.
FbgTxAg
AG
TSNP loading up again. If you're not in yet, now is the time.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Ccutamu
I took way too many profits along the way but WOW! Profits did buy all my WWR with that so there is that!
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
That $17 high seems like ages ago.

But yeah still... gotta keep telling myself, DBAP, SBAP.
Method Man
What's the play
TheCellarDoor
AG
McInnis, I played your fly for next Friday and just closed out the sold calls for a sizable gain (with a net risk of $0.40 on the long calls that I kept). I'm thinking a model T back up to 84/85 assuming the GME nonsense disappears again at some point before next Friday and the market ticks back upward.

Thoughts?
Chef Elko
AG
OACR is the OTC king!!

Way to go man! I know you spend a lot of time analyzing these companies and I'm happy you're being rewarded!
59 South
AG
On a macro level, we could very well melt up here the next 2-3 weeks to SPX 4200+. It will be obvious because the steady up channel will breakout to the upside and a little parabola will appear. I'm not a big hedger (I have a lot of longer term things so I usually only hedge with covered calls), but I'd be going heavy cash, selling calls and buying puts if we got anywhere near 4200 before mid April. It's pretty easy to see if you chart it log scale with an upper channel line (homework assignment kiddos).

Go look at January 2018 for reference. We'll have a few days up to a few weeks to get right so don't stress. OA will be all over it as he was throughout 2018 (seriously go read his posts from that whole year, another homework assignment).

On the other hand, if we steady grind up on this channel, as Reddog says "You can't get too bearish". Go look at 2017 (after the craziness of 2015-16) if you think there's no way we could be sitting at SPX 5000 by Christmas. Throw all your biases and feelings out the window and look at the charts and look at historical runs/prices. The catalysts are all there. This steady active upward channel has only been going for about 3 months. In 2017 it went 12+ months and had a blow off top. Don't miss it if that happens this year. Opportunities like this don't come around that often.

I'm not throwing bull sh*t out there (pun intended), I'm just saying take it day by day, week by week, month by month. Price is all that matters. Always take occasional looks at the weekly and monthly charts, and you'll sleep way better at night.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
wmitchell
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Righ tnow you can buy shares on WWR, and sell CC's at feb $7.50 for $2.50. $10 exit, or $5 ownership for 2 weeks work.
ha as you sent this I looked into it. Shares went from 8.60 to 9.25 before i could even pull the trigger.
Talon2DSO
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Wish we had a separate thread for EGOC updates as I always have to dig through multiple pages as often as I can.

We should start a penny stock thread....
FbgTxAg
AG
Method Man said:

What's the play

I am mass accumulating since 0.50.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Ccutamu
Didn't OACR call $OZSC as well? That one is looking pretty salty too.
RGRAg1/75
AG
Hating myself for profit taking on MGNI...I know, I know: "no one ever went broke taking profits," but GD!!! Rocket.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Alright, stop dry humping the low 9s WWR. Let's see 10
irish pete ag06
AG
Danwell Home said:

OACR is the OTC king!!

Way to go man! I know you spend a lot of time analyzing these companies and I'm happy you're being rewarded!
He absolutely is. I messed with OTC also before I learned net free. Owned TSNP and ALPP at one time. Man, I am not making that mistake anymore. Haha
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
FbgTxAg said:

TSNP loading up again. If you're not in yet, now is the time.

Just got in for 500 shares for a long hold. Tried to get in 3 days ago, but I've been waiting for funds to transfer from RH to TD Ameritrade. Like what it's done so far while I've been sitting on the sidelines. Drinking some coffee to toast your research.
59 South
AG
McInnis 03 said:

It won't belong before that crew is shut down by the SEC. For nothing illegitimate on the surface.
The SEC won't do sh*t. I do feel dirty following them on twitter... they just seem like dbags to be except for ripster. I just can't follow PJ, and I go back and forth on Zach Morris.

I just cringed typing this out btw.

FJ43
LatinAggie1997 said:

I bought a bunch for fun and set some alerts. Alert goes off I just sell half. Reset alerts and rinse and repeat. Eventually I won't keep doing it and just hold a bunch of net free all the way to zero or buy an island.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Danwell Home said:

OACR is the OTC king!!

Thank you! I appreciate that!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I don't like NLS either, but I will point out that it's hovering around the 8 EMA and has a bullish pattern. Lets see where it closes, but a second close after today below the 8 EMA is for sure a failed trade. At this point, holding another day won't change much.

Rice and Fries
RUN about to liftoff.
59 South
AG
Talon2DSO said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

We should start a penny stock thread....
Please, pretty please?!?

First Page Last Page
Page 3115 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.