Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,056,465 Views | 231697 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
txaggie_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ag94whoop said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Please, some of you sell me your shares down here.

If i wasnt overloaded in CLOV already I would buy more here but it already makes up like 40% of my swing stocks (I swing like 15% of my portfolio, the rest is in JPM managed and a JPM muni-ladder)

this is one of those times when I look back and remember choosing between rebuying back into WWR or CLOV and I chose CLOV instead of WWR.

Yep, I took a bigger position in CLOV
McInnis 03
AG
$NLS doing the same damn thing it's done the past 3 days. Sell off at open, give it 30 min, then start to claw back all day long.
gougler08
AG
Philip J Fry said:

gougler08 said:

What a ****ing morning!

My 2 month old slept through the night, CIDM, MGNI, ZOM and others are all going nuts today and I'm off work...

Now to figure out what in the world to do with my TTOO and MGNI covered calls that are so far gone

I'm convinced I have a fear of success. I had several thousand shares of ZOM at 0.25 and bailed out at 1.00 to build my capital.
Don't be mad at 400% gainers!
Bird Poo
AG
AAPL is a dog today.

Mostly Foggy Recollection
Both are good.

I'm sitting bid down here to 11.50.
McInnis 03
AG
n/m
Ags4DaWin
EGOC- i am not an options player.

bought in and just sold 30% of my original buy to go net free. does anyone have any targets for this one?
McInnis 03
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

bought in and just sold 30% of my original buy to go net free. does anyone have any targets for this one?
It was purely a spec play by OA1 from a guy he knows. He didn't participate. It was a play on it "being tied to Biden"
ag94whoop
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Both are good.

I'm sitting bid down here to 11.50.
looks like you got some at 11.50

at this rate it may slide to $10
agdaddy04
AG
Wondering how low CLOV will go today to load up some more...
YourFavAggie
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

It is still very speculative. They haven't announced who is going to take over the stock yet, so there is truly no telling at this point the direction EGOC will go.

Eyes of texas Crying
chaca5151
What's going on with SNDL geeze? It's dropping
Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I have an amazing beautiful soul. Another might tell you I’m a cold-hearted a$$^ole. Believe them both. I don’t treat people badly. I treat them accordingly - unknown
Dan Scott
AG
I don't like seeing GME rally. The market wants this story to go away
59 South
AG
I'll pull a 30k here on a different topic. I'm not sure who all needs to hear it, but know what you're buying. At least what sector. Healthcare names typically come with heightened risk and very unpredictable volatility. Most traders/investors have a learning experience very early on because the allure is there... "Hey man, this company is gonna cure cancer (or revolutionize the whole industry, etc.) and make me rich at the same time!"

In reality, it is a sector riddled with scams and corruption and reverse splits and share offerings with more Theranos than Pfizers. Some are just snakes, some are just honest doctors/researchers who have no idea how to run or market a business, some just fail... and most, if not all, are always in the cross hairs of short sellers.

The whole industry is pretty much a hard pass for me except a spec play every now and then with a very SMALL amount. For example, I own some MBIO right now from a few months back. It is 2.5% of my trading account right now and 0.5% of my whole portfolio. For reference, a base swing trade position for me is 5-10% and I'll go as high as 25% with a high conviction accumulated position.

Do yourself a favour and go watch the Liz Holmes Netflix documentary before investing.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
gigemJTH12
AG
Dan Scott said:

I don't like seeing GME rally. The market wants this story to go away
agree. go away forever.
Bird Poo
AG
59 South said:

I'll pull a 30k here on a different topic. I'm not sure who all needs to hear it, but know what you're buying. At least what sector. Healthcare names typically come with heightened risk and very unpredictable volatility. Most traders/investors have a learning experience very early on because the allure is there... "Hey man, this company is gonna cure cancer (or revolutionize the whole industry, etc.) and make me rich at the same time!"

In reality, it is a sector riddled with scams and corruption and reverse splits and share offerings with more Theranos than Pfizers. Some are just snakes, some are just honest doctors/researchers who have no idea how to run or market a business, some just fail... and most, if not all, are always in the cross hairs of short sellers.

The whole industry is pretty much a hard pass for me except a spec play every now and then with a very SMALL amount. For example, I own some MBIO right now from a few months back. It is 2.5% of my trading account right now and 0.5% of my whole portfolio. For reference, a base swing trade position for me is 5-10% and I'll go as high as 25% with a high conviction accumulated position.

Do yourself a favour and go watch the Liz Holmes Netflix documentary before investing.
Wish I read this 10 years ago. I wasted so much money on dumb pharma stocks while watching my father-in-law pass away from pancreatic cancer. Hardly touch them now and if I do, I get net free ASAP.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
chaca5151 said:

SBAP

Mostly Foggy Recollection
The GME cult crowd are the Street's t-shirt sips.

Or maybe worse, 1980s Miami fans.
CPDAggie10
AG
Anyone else having issues with their ThinkorSwim? Mine is running supper sluggish...missed some opportunities this morning trying to re-boot....it's still super slow.
gigemJTH12
AG
wish $KIQ would take this little momentum and run some
FJ43
KIQ moving today
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
KIQ people - scope it out.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FJ43 said:

KIQ moving today
great minds!
FTAG 2000
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

chaca5151 said:

SBAP

SBAP?
59 South
AG
PearlJammin said:

Wish I read this 10 years ago. I wasted so much money on dumb pharma stocks while watching my father-in-law pass away from pancreatic cancer. Hardly touch them now and if I do, I get net free ASAP.
Good added point Eddie V. A LOT of people invest in the pharma stocks (specifically cancer research ones) because of an emotional attachment just like you describe. People want to feel good about what they're investing in and 'make a difference' because it is personal. Unfortunately this gets exploited over and over again.

Hey I'm guilty of it too, but in a different way. FUBO spoke to my heart on the promise of in game streamed sports betting on my TV.

Ags4DaWin
Thanks thnx the replies. gonna be happy going net free and taking some profit. haven't been able to find much of anything about the rumored reverse merger.
leoj
AG
Yes. Unless it's OA/board approved or from HP, or bought by a fantastic fund manager like Baker Brothers, it's a pass. Such a crazy industry to invest in.
wmitchell
AG
CLOV dump sucks, but I still see similar premium in March calls. Does that mean people think it will bounce back quickly?

March 20c are .85 ask
leoj
AG
$135.94 is the current $AAPL 8ema, watching to see if they try and flash below it before bouncing.
FJ43
I'm not advocating to buy but geez CLOV May $10 puts are going for $2.35. Thats a $7.65 entry
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

LarryL
oldarmy1 said:

I added a good amount of $85 Feb 19 for the March being too pricey on RUN calls.

There is legislation that should be coming in time to get the move started off this pullback from $95 to send it to $100+
What's your target on those $RUN Feb 19 $85 calls?
59 South
AG
leoj said:

Yes. Unless it's OA/board approved or from HP, or bought by a fantastic fund manager like Baker Brothers, it's a pass. Such a crazy industry to invest in.
I have a buddy who bought into VXRT last week. I was screaming at him to sell (at least half) on Tuesday when it over doubled in3 days, but he didn't listen and is now in the red less than 3 days later.

FbgTxAg
AG
FJ43 said:

I'm not advocating to buy but geez CLOV May $10 puts are going for $2.35. Thats a $7.65 entry

That's a LONG time to tie up cash though....
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
jwhitlock3
Stop being a p***y
fightintxag13
AG
AG 2000' said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

chaca5151 said:

SBAP

SBAP?
Stop Being A P****
First Page Last Page
Page 3113 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.