Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,862 Views | 231622 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Talon2DSO
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon19 said:

LI volume
If you're in those LI options for end of the month, they're lighting up right now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
cisgenderedAggie
rtpAggie said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

Sold out of UBER at $2.50. Need to go in for more than just a few calls in the future.
be careful with raising your buy amount. Make sure you build that bankroll.

if you are trying to build an account organically, as soon as you raise your spending $ a bad week or month can wipe you out quick.

Great reality check. How quick I forget the losses when I win.
bigtoneag
AG
What charitable cause are we donating to right now?
McInnis 03
AG
Tech is so weak right now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Talon2DSO
AG
bigtoneag said:

What charitable cause are we donating to right now?

The Human Fund
Bird Poo
AG
J.P. 03 said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

J.P. 03 said:

Any of y'all still following CRM closely? It fell through what looked like a support level around 215.75ish this morning but recovered relatively quickly. Is this a good time to jump in, or would you hold off in case of further drops? I seem to remember a bunch of bullish call activity on it recently.
I added shares and some 2/19 240s in the 2-2.15 range

Thanks! Feels like a good buying opportunity, so let's hope she's about to take off again.
In @ 2.02
FJ43
$SFL back at $7. Needs $7.05 to get to $7.50s.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Aggies1322
AG
Bought some AMD calls, immediately went into a freefall.. you love to see it.
FJ43
SPY and Qs come on!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

texagbeliever
Spy is around 377. 300k & OA mentioned as a risk of shorts/bears stepping in.
Ags2013
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Tech is so weak right now.

XLK is killing me
Bob Knights Paper Hands
$LADR with a little move up. Those 5/12 $12.5 calls haven't moved much yet, so I acquired a few more.
Bird Poo
AG
texagbeliever said:

?
0708aggie
AG
Look out below.
texagbeliever
PearlJammin said:

texagbeliever said:

?
https://texags.com/forums/57/topics/2721405/replies/58492392
khaos288
AG
0708aggie said:

Look out below.
spy getting ugly. Minute chart is a red cliff
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I am a bit worried about this being an Atlas pump or something similar, so I set stops. I also worry about big money trying to stop people out on these plays, so they are loose stops. I put less than 1% of my options account into it so I'm okay with the high risk of a stock I've done zero DD on.
FJ43
$MOS so far says I don't care about you SPY or Qs.

gougler08
AG
texagbeliever said:

Hedges I'm looking at:

SPY 350 P 2/19 - 72k options open
SPY 315 P 3/19 - 98k options open
SPY 336 P 4/16 - 151k options open
0708aggie
AG
reclaimed 377, lets build baby.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
If SPY drops more what types of stocks or sectors get hit the hardest? Higher risk plays since people may choose to keep their longer-term investments? Will tech stocks and others that have made the most gains feel it the most or will retail more readily ignore macro movements as long as their stocks stay green?
cptthunder
Well hedges did their job so far, even with that quick drop the account actually flat lined there
Mostly Foggy Recollection
There goes FB flashing below 251. 245?
mrad85
AG
FJ43 said:

MOS 3/19 $30c Net freeeeeeee
FJ43
FJ43 said:

Moving through $27.94 resistance.

khaos288
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

If SPY drops more what types of stocks or sectors get hit the hardest? Higher risk plays since people may choose to keep their longer-term investments? Will tech stocks and others that have made the most gains feel it the most or will retail more readily ignore macro movements as long as their stocks stay green?
As apple/msft/amzn go, SPY goes. The wild thing is, those are three of the lowest risk places to park money. Macro wise, if SPY dumps, I hate being in tech stocks that are otherwise minuscule holdings, or none at all. Those seem to be impacted the most.
Engine10
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

FAANG and FAANG sympathizers, TSLA now too....or at least it should!
FJ43
Question - Has anyone ever used VIX calls as a hedge for short term such as weekly? Looking at the 1/20 25c they went from $0.98 to $1.50 today.

Ranger222
AG
Thinking about going balls deep in WWR right now....I've been watching it since it was brought up in this thread and its coiled as **** right now.....its been in a nice little box between ~4.85 and 5.45 since the start of the year and there are some nice green buying volume since the start of the year....I think it will ultimately break out to the upside with a target of 6.25 which is the anchored VWAP from September 28th, the date of the original break out.

Also a low dollar freebie for this thread...check out RESN. Wouldn't buy in exactly here, wait til it touches the 8 day sub $4
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

Question - Has anyone ever used VIX calls as a hedge for short term such as weekly? Looking at the 1/20 25c they went from $0.98 to $1.50 today.
I use VIX calls for hedges, but remember the can't be redeemed early and they are cash settled so they behave differently than what you're used to with equity options. Maybe play with it in small amounts to learn how it behaves, VXX behaves far more like regular equity options since they're tied to the etf that tries to mimic the behavior of VIX.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
YOLO'd AAPL on that dip.

B&I Key:
0708aggie
AG
I'm already deep in it.
YNWA_AG
AG
Probably going to add a bunch more WWR after my covered calls expire on Friday. Hoping it doesn't jump before then
Aggies1322
AG
Ranger222 said:

Thinking about going balls deep in WWR right now....I've been watching it since it was brought up in this thread and its coiled as **** right now.....its been in a nice little box between ~4.85 and 5.45 since the start of the year and there are some nice green buying volume since the start of the year....I think it will ultimately break out to the upside with a target of 6.25 which is the anchored VWAP from September 28th, the date of the original break out.

Also a low dollar freebie for this thread...check out RESN. Wouldn't buy in exactly here, wait til it touches the 8 day sub $4

Yall like the $7.5c for feb? Or no?
TChaney
Anyone want to throw an opinion out about these two possible goal posts.

LMNL (I think this was on news)

ACER

I bought a very small position but also put in a very close stop loss in on both.
First Page Last Page
Page 2755 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.