Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,828 Views | 231622 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Talon2DSO
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ClutchCityAg said:

FJ43 said:

$GILD held that $61.72 line and trying for a reversal. I show maybe some bumps back again at $62.33
If it bounces a third time.. avg down?
It fell through here so I will wait and get a strong reversal confirmation. I am holding the March 65s only at this point. When it does I will be adding to my calls.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Bird Poo
AG
Ft.Worth_Ag said:

0708aggie said:

I'm out. OA said he was selling most at 2.15 and holding 10% for an undisclosed exit price this morning on TWTR.
I got out at $2.15 as well
Completely out as well @ 2.20
0708aggie
AG
so what your saying is your about to sell it all. Cant stop wont stop.

Also, much appreciated on this one. Let us know when you have your next charity.
Bird Poo
AG
EEM $56 Feb 19 Calls.

Got in at OA's recommendation at .74. They're already at .88!
oldarmy1
AG
0708aggie said:

so what your saying is your about to sell it all. Cant stop wont stop.

Also, much appreciated on this one. Let us know when you have your next charity.
Hidden asks are your friend
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Anybody in on GM? Electric vehicle presentation at CES today. I forget to bug in earlier in the week.

ROKU still rocking
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

0708aggie said:

So OA said he was selling the remaining UBER calls at 2.15. Yall holding or selling?
I gave an initial net free target and then what I had high confidence in achieving target for traders who might not know what they're doing. I sold a percentage on the spike that passed by that and I'm using a feathering approach letting 25-50 calls go every $0.10 move and have around 20% of original position until $2.40 then probably dump the rest
I started trimming above $2 or so then just sold down to my last 2 for grins.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

BenRev09
AG
Can anyone see volume supply on $ARLO? Big volume bounced hard off $9 hitting sells. Thinking it could run if it can get through $9
ClutchCityAg
FJ43 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

FJ43 said:

$GILD held that $61.72 line and trying for a reversal. I show maybe some bumps back again at $62.33
It fell through here so I will wait and get a strong reversal confirmation. I am holding the March 65s only at this point. When it does I will be adding to my calls.
Nice bounce right there!
CPDAggie10
AG
oldarmy1 said:

0708aggie said:

So OA said he was selling the remaining UBER calls at 2.15. Yall holding or selling?
I gave an initial net free target and then what I had high confidence in achieving target for traders who might not know what they're doing. I sold a percentage on the spike that passed by that and I'm using a feathering approach letting 25-50 calls go every $0.10 move and have around 20% of original position until $2.40 then probably dump the rest
Thanks. I just sold my remaining contracts for $2.46. What a great trade! Thanks as always for the great picks OA.
McInnis 03
AG
Just bought back my $5 MBIO calls that I sold for this Friday. Sold them for $.50 and bought back at $.18. In case someone gets sneaky and tries to snipe them.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Shundere
MOMO China Joe! Got a nice ring to it.
ClutchCityAg
AMD, OSTK, PLTR... they have hurt me so bad in the past but I wanna go back for more

gougler08
AG
I just keep selling OSTK 50 puts 2 weeks out and pocket premium. Going back to the well
Aggies1322
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

AMD, OSTK, PLTR... they have hurt me so bad in the past but I wanna go back for more

I know nothing.. but AMD looked like a good bet. So I jumped in some 1/29 $100c at 4.50
J.P. 03
AG
Any of y'all still following CRM closely? It fell through what looked like a support level around 215.75ish this morning but recovered relatively quickly. Is this a good time to jump in, or would you hold off in case of further drops? I seem to remember a bunch of bullish call activity on it recently.
McInnis 03
AG
Uber trying to go ITM lol

This is one of your best calls I can remember OA.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FJ43
ClutchCityAg said:

FJ43 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

FJ43 said:

Nice bounce right there!
Yep. Found a level back to 1/7.

cisgenderedAggie
Sold out of UBER at $2.50. Need to go in for more than just a few calls in the future.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Uber trying to go ITM lol

This is one of your best calls I can remember OA.
This and $GILD. Geez man I lost all confidence trying to find technically what he could see on $GILD on the way down other than the double bottom approach.

Aggies1322
AG
Anyone seeing anything on BBBY? it looks interesting..
Post removed:
by user
ag94whoop
AG
Based on Stewies projection, y'all buying into PLTR now is a good bet?
rtpAggie
cisgenderedAggie said:

Sold out of UBER at $2.50. Need to go in for more than just a few calls in the future.
be careful with raising your buy amount. Make sure you build that bankroll.

if you are trying to build an account organically, as soon as you raise your spending $ a bad week or month can wipe you out quick.
Aggie118
AG
CTRM volume has doubled its average.
Mr President Elect
AG
rtpAggie said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

if you are trying to build an account organically, as soon as you raise your spending $ a bad week or month can wipe you out quick.
Here... went from buying 2, 4, 10, 20, 30. That 30 week got me good
Mr President Elect
AG
ENG rocketship
BrokeAssAggie
Mr President Elect said:

rtpAggie said:

cisgenderedAggie said:

Here... went from buying 2, 4, 10, 20, 30. That 30 week got me good
Yep, be careful. She will pull in and play with you awhile.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
J.P. 03 said:

Any of y'all still following CRM closely? It fell through what looked like a support level around 215.75ish this morning but recovered relatively quickly. Is this a good time to jump in, or would you hold off in case of further drops? I seem to remember a bunch of bullish call activity on it recently.
I added shares and some 2/19 240s in the 2-2.15 range

I also have LEAPS on this one.
FJ43
$KNDI looks to be coming off the bottom of the Model T and slowly moving back to the $12.33 Model T point. If it can close above $8.75 then maybe back to $12.33 and above. Pretty big gap to fill.

Engine10
AG
I'm gonna go ahead and guess we can $12 new support for GSAH after that huge buy. Sitting there trying to wind up for us now

Great spot to sell some $WWR $5 puts if you want in
J.P. 03
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

J.P. 03 said:

Thanks! Feels like a good buying opportunity, so let's hope she's about to take off again.
McInnis 03
AG
Mr President Elect said:

ENG rocketship
HOLY CRAP

B&I Key:
Mister Cooper
AG
LI volume
Mostly Foggy Recollection
J.P. 03 said:

Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

J.P. 03 said:

Thanks! Feels like a good buying opportunity, so let's hope she's about to take off again.
Technically and Psychologically, she needs to finish the day over 215, or we could fill to 208.

Staying above 215 would be bullish short term.
First Page Last Page
Page 2754 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.