Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,829 Views | 231628 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by ProgN
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03 said:

Redler just tweeted he's tier 2 on XL right now. Should see a red dog bump here.
That's the story of my life. Got in right today but as as always #SHBM
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ProgN
Bob Knights Liver said:

Any news on MARA? I'm worried there's something negative out there like another offering or something. They continue being punished while BTC has soared. I bought hoping for a lagging correction to BTC prices, but now I'm worried I bought some old bags again.

I suspect people are booking profits on it fir this year with the possibility that the Dems take the senate and raise taxes. JMO
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

SoTXAg09 said:

NFLX diagonal spread

What's your plan here? I followed you in, with admitted not a ton of experience with these.
I bought back the 12/31 this morning (luckily), and I resold a Jan 08 545C for $5 before it took off.

At current prices, not a bad move, I just get to wait.
if you sold today's $540C, see where this is at 2:45 and make a decision to either sell it all or buy back the 540 / resell a higher strike. It should be a profitable trade for you regardless.
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

duck just added XL here as an equity flip to 25.
I'm holding a few too many 22.5c's but if we get to 23.81 it'll be decision time for me. That's the 10period 1Hr sma.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
BREwmaster said:

Prognightmare said:

The firms that upgraded FUBO to buy with a 50-60 pt started around the time it was $28. I suspect they, or other firms, will start to defend this in the next week or two.

The 1/8 $29p look like you could sell them for $3.5, That would give you and entry of around 25.5 if assigned or you keep the premium.
Great idea!

You can also flip CC's pretty regularly (even daily).

I sold the Jan 8th, 31C yesterday at the end of day rip, I can buy it back today for $200 less. My point being they seem to let it run a bit at the end of the day (almost every day). You can milk this over and over. Every $200 lowers your cost basis per share by $2.

I'm net free FUBO, but it's fun to practice and learn on the CC's.
I might get in on this action as well. Good idea indeed. Only problem is paying taxes in 2020 for these p premiums, so effectively I only keep 66% of these.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Filled at $3.70
McInnis 03
AG
XL ROCKET
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Liver said:

Filled at $3.70

Then I used those premiums to buy 100 shares. Of FUBO.
Swollen Thumb
AG
Ragoo said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

What is the intrigue with FUBO or what is the price target?
streaming tv content provider. I go Stelly would not have known about it outside of this thread, not sure what their marketing strategy is. And at $65/month seems high.
Catching up on thread so not sure if anyone has commented further.

FUBO is a sports focused streaming service that carries most of the national/niche/regional/league networks (all the ESPN and Fox Sports channels, SEC, Big Ten, LHN, Astros/Rockets, NBC Sports networks, etc). They also include a host of other Eurocentric sports channels for Premier League, Cycling, Rugby, etc.

They do certain local channels and a limited amount of non-sports networks, but it's basically branded as the best live-sports streaming platform on the market, which is why it is expensive.

I've been aware of FUBO for the last couple of years because my BIL is a cord-cutter and a big Astros fan and so signed up for the service the past two seasons so he could catch all the Astros game. But he cancels his subscription in the off-season due to cause.

I think there is a space for it in the cord-cutting world for live-sports nuts, but the price is somewhat prohibitive for casual fans, particular since many of the major sports networks (ESPN and Fox affiliated networks) are also available on other live streaming platforms that carry a much better line-up of non-sports channels.

I missed the run up but entered a modest long position today sub-30.
McInnis 03
AG
Unless something goes on fire sale, I'm likely calling it a day. I'll keep watching but I pulled the trigger enough this morning to be very content. Give it hell boys & girls.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Entered OA's BIGC Jan 75s here.
Barty Dont Hedge
Barty Dont Hedge said:

CIDM please MOVE!!!
Not what I had in mind. I guess I should be more specific on direction next time....
txaggie_08
AG
Barty Dont Hedge said:

Barty Dont Hedge said:

CIDM please MOVE!!!
Not what I had in mind. I guess I should be more specific on direction next time....

I was hoping that .61 was going to continue to hold. Mi guess if it dips down into the 50s it'll be time to add more.
Philip J Fry
AG
ZOM movement.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Richierich2323 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

IQST made a good move today but if you are willing to sit on it a while, and accumulate I think it has potential.
I jumped on a small bit of this morning at .15 after doing some research on it. Wish I would have bought more! Thanks for sharing.

Up 22% today. I am really really hesitant to talk up these OTCs since you just never know what they'll do, whats going on behind the scenes etc but their profile reminds me a lot of ALPP. Only 94mm outstanding shares rn, MC of $14mm, revenues of $50mm. Unfortunately they do not have much cash on hand at this time according to their balance sheet so that might be an issue going forward.

As always , some of these OTCs are going to require serious patience if you really want to play them. I didn't as I got lucky with my timing but some people sat on ALPP for over a year before seeing any kinda return.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
It would be totally great if AMZN could go to 3,200 today.
Ragoo
AG

It would be totally great if AMZN could go to 3,200 today.
looks like 3225 based on the hourly is most likely.
McInnis 03
AG
3250 defended well, and now 3248 is doing the same. My target is 3242 to start peeling out.

AMZN is my drug and I can't quit it.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

3250 defended well, and now 3248 is doing the same. My target is 3242 to start peeling out.

AMZN is my drug and I can't quit it.
Had to flip to long when 3250 wouldn't give.
cptthunder
Whats going on with GILD. The stock is up almost 1% and the Jan 60c are down almost 2%
What am i missing on this one?
FJ43
cptthunder said:

Whats going on with GILD. The stock is up almost 1% and the Jan 60c are down almost 2%
Decay is occurring. As time gets closer to expiration requires more movement. Also if it would have had some degree of continuation through the day you would see less impact. They hit $0.62 today when it was on the upswing but quickly drop back down when momentum is lost. Another push and it will reverse.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

cptthunder
FJ43 said:

cptthunder said:

Decay is occurring. As time gets closer to expiration requires more movement.
Yeah it just seems a little more extreme then what ive seen i guess with still 2 weeks until expiration
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

panduh bear said:

Not sure. I just know people were watching it for entry at or around the 30 area.

I think the idea could be good long term but this might not be the company that gets it right.
It's likely you'll see sub-30's.
If FUBO continues, 27.70+/- could be on deck today......nothing to slow it down between here and there.
McInnis 03
AG
cptthunder said:

FJ43 said:

cptthunder said:

Yeah it just seems a little more extreme then what ive seen i guess with still 2 weeks until expiration
2 weeks sounds like a lot, but it's not much. GILD really needs to press to 60 for the 60C's to get any excitement.
FJ43
$CIDM volume

spud1910
AG
wmitchell said:

Might be too early to tell but is it worth it/good?

Thinking of taking advantage of his EOY special.

I have been on with Dan for over a year. No options but good thoughts on stocks. Seems like a likeable guy and wants you to learn, so big on educating. I easily pay for the subscription with what I learn from him.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
2% week this week, 125% for the year. Going to check out.

Happy New Year, folks!
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

cptthunder said:

FJ43 said:

cptthunder said:

2 weeks sounds like a lot, but it's not much. GILD really needs to press to 60 for the 60C's to get any excitement.

Yeah, I'm giving it until Wednesday or Thursday.
FJ43

2% week this week, 125% for the year. Going to check out.

Happy New Year, folks!
Congrats! Here's to a repeat in 2021.

McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

panduh bear said:

Not sure. I just know people were watching it for entry at or around the 30 area.

I think the idea could be good long term but this might not be the company that gets it right.
It's likely you'll see sub-30's.
If FUBO continues, 27.70+/- could be on deck today......nothing to slow it down between here and there.
Just sold today's 28p's for .60
Ragoo
AG
Closed NFLX 525/530 vertical at 4.80
Closed TSLA 695/700 vertical at 4.80

Left $0.40 on the table but better to cash than risk a sell off into the close.
Pignorant
AG
Need a year long trade for 2021 (already in WWR).

Any suggestions?
FJ43
$GILD with NHOD

FJ43
Pignorant said:

Any suggestions?
OA's accumulating $CIDM for 2021.

gougler08
AG
Pignorant said:

Any suggestions?

A lot of people seem to like XL
First Page Last Page
Page 2664 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.