Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,036,308 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
MasonRamsay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you using weekly options? I know Dan's system but it seemed like it was made for equity instead of options. What are your thoughts on it?
Post removed:
by user
OutlawAG04
Do either one of you have a link referencing Dan Shapiro's information? Would like to look into it if you see value.

FJ- what system were you referencing from "Dave"?
Cartographer
Can be either based on measured potential of the move over time.
McInnis 03
AG
MasonRamsay said:

Are you using weekly options? I know Dan's system but it seemed like it was made for equity instead of options. What are your thoughts on it?
Options can be just another way of "owning" shares. If I buy ITM or ATM options and with enough time on them and with delta that works for me, I may not get dollar for dollar, but I can work the system in my favor as well.

Dan is an equity trader, but systems can be adjusted via shares, futures, or whatever else to take advantage o the price movement.
McInnis 03
AG
IE: I entered BIDU puts when it broke 215 and stayed there, I'm targeting 212 for exit.
FJ43
Come to be sweet 60c $GILD
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

IE: I entered BIDU puts when it broke 215 and stayed there, I'm targeting 212 for exit.
Got stopped, but made $.30 on the contracts. Small wins. Book'em!
FJ43
OutlawAG04 said:

Do either one of you have a link referencing Dan Shapiro's information? Would like to look into it if you see value.

FJ- what system were you referencing from "Dave"?
Meant Dan....was typing faster than one hand could type and the other click buy.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

McInnis 03
AG
I don't want to turn this into a commercial for a service or education. If anyone wants to ask me more, hit me on DM if you're able. Otherwise I'm @CharlesF11 on twitter.
drred4
Close of market at 1pm CST today correct?
tlepoC
AG
Does SDC keep dropping to the bottom of that channel (10.50ish) and then get back up to 14 or 15 around the next earnings?

I never do know if my drawing skills progressed much beyond kindergarten.

AgCPA95
AG
drred4 said:

Close of market at 1pm CST today correct?
Stock market - normal hours. Bond markets close early.
drred4
Thanks, misread that
SoTXAg09
AG
NFLX diagonal spread

What's your plan here? I followed you in, with admitted not a ton of experience with these.
ProgN
The firms that upgraded FUBO to buy with a 50-60 pt started around the time it was $28. I suspect they, or other firms, will start to defend this in the next week or two.

The 1/8 $29p look like you could sell them for $3.5, That would give you and entry of around 25.5 if assigned or you keep the premium.
FJ43
I just went net free on $FUTU Jan 55c if anyone took this trade.

wanderer
What's up with WDC today? Up 8% today. This one usually doesn't move that much at a time.
Ragoo
AG
I bailed on my ROKU 335/340 vertical small loss.

NFLX 525/530 vertical looks to be max profit.

TSLA 695/700 vertical needs to hold for max profit.
AgEng06
AG
I got in GBTC with a small position this morning, but wanting to get more. What do you guys in this think about the chances of it filling those gaps in the $20s (~$23-25 and ~$25-26)? Or should I look at getting in more now in the low $30s?
McInnis 03
AG
wanderer said:

What's up with WDC today? Up 8% today. This one usually doesn't move that much at a time.
Nice. Really nice.
Ragoo
AG
Of course roku runs now.

Note: I bailed because the volume was so low. Wasn't confident it would rebound and hold.
AgShaun00
AG
AgEng06 said:

I got in GBTC with a small position this morning, but wanting to get more. What do you guys in this think about the chances of it filling those gaps in the $20s (~$23-25 and ~$25-26)? Or should I look at getting in more now in the low $30s?
I don't. More stimulus they pump, more this goes up. 25-26 is possible, but not much lower IMO. I am pissed I didn't buy more at 13
wanderer
McInnis 03 said:

wanderer said:

Nice. Really nice.

OA, are you looking at selling any CCs on this run-up for WDC?
McInnis 03
AG
TSLA does not CARE what you think. It will go UP.
SoTXAg09
AG
Pulling a McInnis....

Looks like it's going to have to be closed today at this rate.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Any news on MARA? I'm worried there's something negative out there like another offering or something. They continue being punished while BTC has soared. I bought hoping for a lagging correction to BTC prices, but now I'm worried I bought some old bags again.
gougler08
AG
CHEK keeping up the heavy volume...something has to be coming here
McInnis 03
AG
Come on NVDA, it's a party and you're invited, wake up!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
SoTXAg09 said:

NFLX diagonal spread

What's your plan here? I followed you in, with admitted not a ton of experience with these.
I bought back the 12/31 this morning (luckily), and I resold a Jan 08 545C for $5 before it took off.

At current prices, not a bad move, I just get to wait.
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

The firms that upgraded FUBO to buy with a 50-60 pt started around the time it was $28. I suspect they, or other firms, will start to defend this in the next week or two.

The 1/8 $29p look like you could sell them for $3.5, That would give you and entry of around 25.5 if assigned or you keep the premium.
Great idea!

You can also flip CC's pretty regularly (even daily).

I sold the Jan 8th, 31C yesterday at the end of day rip, I can buy it back today for $200 less. My point being they seem to let it run a bit at the end of the day (almost every day). You can milk this over and over. Every $200 lowers your cost basis per share by $2.

I'm net free FUBO, but it's fun to practice and learn on the CC's.
Brewmaster
AG
added more MBIO shares down here. These are just shares to flip next week or when it runs to over $4 again. I still have my core holdings with CC's on them.
McInnis 03
AG
Redler just tweeted he's tier 2 on XL right now. Should see a red dog bump here.
FJ43
$XL with some volume on a 10 min reversal.

Brewmaster
AG
duck just added XL here as an equity flip to 25.
First Page Last Page
Page 2663 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.