Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,036,257 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
panduh bear said:

Not sure. I just know people were watching it for entry at or around the 30 area.

I think the idea could be good long term but this might not be the company that gets it right.
It's likely you'll see sub-30's.
FJ43
$GILD moving
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

$GILD moving
Still learning this new system, but if I'm doing it right (which I NEVER do) GILD breaking 57.63 and building over that could send you to 58.40, but needs to build over that level, there is a lot of supply above where GILD is at right now.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

$GILD moving
Still learning this new system, but if I'm doing it right (which I NEVER do) GILD breaking 57.63 and building over that could send you to 58.40, but needs to build over that level, there is a lot of supply above where GILD is at right now.
Is that Dave's system you are digging into?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

TxAG#2011
Ragoo said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

What is the intrigue with FUBO or what is the price target?
streaming tv content provider. I go Stelly would not have known about it outside of this thread, not sure what their marketing strategy is. And at $65/month seems high.
I think one of their big deals is the live TV sports gambling feature they are supposed to have
FJ43
FJ43 said:

$FUTU

Will be watching this at the open for options play. Notice volume and arrow/candle is premarket activity.

I entered the Jan 55c at a cost basis of $0.75

McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

$GILD moving
Dan Shapiro.
trip98
AG
As a streaming consumer who has used youtube tv and now on fubo for last 7 months I'm not sure what the big deal is.
Unless there's something special the company is doing or trying for that I don't know of, it's no different then the others. Maybe more sports content is drawing more subscribers. and if they bring in gambling online in future that would draw more. But if think there are some big legal hurdles to clear there so this would be long time coming. Then they could raise prices but again people stream to save money compared to cable so there's a fine line there.
Personally I think this is one the regular Joe inexperienced trader have really poured into and artificially shot the price up.
J.P. 03
AG
$NIO cleared $50 this morning.
AgEng06
AG
Dear God it's a bloodbath today.
Decay
AG
My cost averaging yesterday might need a cost averaging
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

$GILD moving
Dan Shapiro.
Would love to look into it. I am sure hoards of additional knowledge and understanding to be gleaned.

wmitchell
AG
Might be too early to tell but is it worth it/good?

Thinking of taking advantage of his EOY special.
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

$GILD moving
Dan Shapiro.
Would love to look into it. I am sure hoards of additional knowledge and understanding to be gleaned.
$47 for a month of it right now. Treat yourself.
McInnis 03
AG
wmitchell said:

Might be too early to tell but is it worth it/good?

Thinking of taking advantage of his EOY special.
I'm a big big big fan of learning and never stopping. This is new info that I feel like I've seen in action before, but this puts it into use. I'm 5 hours into the training webinars and feel like I already got my moneys worth.

I just used it to run AMZN from 3268 to 3280 with surgical precision. Maybe I got lucky, but I don't think so.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Thanks for the FUBO thoughts. Yes that does sound intriguing if they seamlessly integrate betting along with live sports and TV. Maybe the incoming administration will focus on expanding personal freedoms in the social realm, like weed and gambling, instead of limiting personal liberties and financial independence? Color me not very hopeful but ready to be surprised. That could cause a huge boom for sports and sports gambling related companies.
McInnis 03
AG
Hello NFLX
McInnis 03
AG
If FUBO gets activity below 29.40 could flush to 27.70

If it stays below 29 I'll scalp short.
jwhitlock3
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

$GILD moving
Dan Shapiro.

Was looking for this special but couldn't find it. Was it an email they sent out?
Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

XL is now in the $22's for anyone seeking it.
Curious if this slides down to the $21 and below range. I have an alert set if it falls below $21. Still seems to be sliding a bit to me but if it does then gets support where the first big volume entered I would like a few shares of it.

Did you get in day one?
I was in PIC around $15, wish I had bought more then! I probably bought back in a bit early, will watch it closely.
Think I'll take a starter position on this one on any support tomorrow. Heck maybe I'll get lucky on some flash down on the open and a Model T intraday reversal. Risk is a couple dollars a share so will get an entry then add to it appropriately. I'm not FOMO on it but geez I've missed out on some good ones.
reversal? seeing some big buys now after that dip to sub 22.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

$GILD moving
Dan Shapiro.
You posted a link a few pages back correct?

Post removed:
by user
Richierich2323
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

IQST made a good move today but if you are willing to sit on it a while, and accumulate I think it has potential.
I jumped on a small bit of this morning at .15 after doing some research on it. Wish I would have bought more! Thanks for sharing.

Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

$GILD moving
Dan Shapiro.

Was looking for this special but couldn't find it. Was it an email they sent out?
PS60 one month for $47 (I get nothing for this, it's available to anyone)

https://ps60process.com/yend
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm going to start on this today and watch a bit over the weekend. Beginning next week I'm going to require myself to watch 2 hrs each day until I get through it all. Lots of content there!
Barty Dont Hedge
Lots of stuff on sale. Happy shopping!!!
McInnis 03
AG
third coast.. said:

what do you mean run it from X to Y?

AMZN hit an hourly "supply" zone at 3264 (1h lower bollinger) and reversed. It tried again and reversed (in 1st 10 min). When it came back again I decided to enter a scalp to the next price activity area which I saw as the low of the previous hourly bar which was about 3282. At this point I went net free on the calls I purchased.
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

XL is now in the $22's for anyone seeking it.
Curious if this slides down to the $21 and below range. I have an alert set if it falls below $21. Still seems to be sliding a bit to me but if it does then gets support where the first big volume entered I would like a few shares of it.

Did you get in day one?
I was in PIC around $15, wish I had bought more then! I probably bought back in a bit early, will watch it closely.
Think I'll take a starter position on this one on any support tomorrow. Heck maybe I'll get lucky on some flash down on the open and a Model T intraday reversal. Risk is a couple dollars a share so will get an entry then add to it appropriately. I'm not FOMO on it but geez I've missed out on some good ones.
reversal? seeing some big buys now after that dip to sub 22.
$21,90 entry starter.

txaggie_08
AG
Everyone selling to take profits today? Ugly morning so far.
McInnis 03
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I'm going to start on this today and watch a bit over the weekend. Beginning next week I'm going to require myself to watch 2 hrs each day until I get through it all. Lots of content there!
You can accelerate the videos by clicking the "gear" icon, I watched the first one at 1.25 speed, and now I'm watching the 2nd at 1.75

Chipmunk dan is great.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Just bought 100 MSFT Jan 230s at 1.45
jwhitlock3
Thanks!
FJ43
third coast.. said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

$GILD moving
Dan Shapiro.
You posted a link a few pages back correct?

I believe this is it.

https://ps60process.com/yend-1

Thanks. I'm in. Signed up for the month and will start looking into it this evening. For now...try and make a $.

Pignorant
First Page Last Page
Page 2662 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.