Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,890 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Aggie1391
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone in the GE Jan 15 $10 calls? They're up over 200% and I'm already net free, plus took a little profit. But wondering to cash all out now or let it ride
cisgenderedAggie
McInnis 03 said:

tlepoC said:

bigbass1170 said:

I don't regret selling covered calls on MGNI, I don't regret selling covered calls on MGNI, I don't regret...

I do
Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin WHAT?!

I have till June to find a buyback valley now.
0708aggie
AG
I guess TOS it is then.
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
What's our stop loss on ATVI?
McInnis 03
AG
Rolled the TSLA 500C's up and out to 550C's for DEC24.....S&P add date is DEC21.....

McInnis 03
AG
FB gaining momentum, it's riding the 10 min clouds this morning on the bullish side. There was a TON of buys on the FEB21 280C's yestesrday.
gougler08
AG
bigbass1170 said:

I don't regret selling covered calls on MGNI, I don't regret selling covered calls on MGNI, I don't regret...
If they are the Dec 18 calls, lots of time for this to revert back to the mean a bit / consolidate. It will top out here sooner or later...
Spaceship
AG
Bought NETE and EPAZ on major dips today
McInnis 03
AG
RKT on the ten minut is going insane grreen right now
McInnis 03
AG
FB, MSFT, um...are we rotating BACK to tech????
Engine10
AG
MSFT woke up!
McInnis 03
AG

gougler08
AG
MOMO and QD are both in the slowest moving upward channels ever
bigbass1170
AG
Rolled a couple, going to let a little get called out if it happens in Jan
Carlo4
AG
smells like a top to me... can't get above 30,000 DJIA.
topher06
Could Merrill Lynch possibly be any less reliable?
McInnis 03
AG

McInnis 03
AG
The Q's are going nuts right now. I love it.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

I can't be the only person seeing the SPY gap and thinking "I should fade this..." right?
LOL, this aged well. This is why absolutely NOBODY should listen to what I say...

Thank God I didn't actually get to try this...
trip98
AG
MY FIRST NET FREE!!!!!
Thanks to OA1 for the info and for FJ for promoting patience the other day when I had itchy trigger finger!!

Bought MGNI at $8.75 and 16 shares. OA1 said hold till 17.50 for net free. Put in contingent order to sell 50% at 17.50 and it just filled!!

Used these proceeds to buy 30 shares of LADR. A little diversity and gets in a long stock with a nice 8.6% dividend.
oldarmy1
AG
trip98 said:

MY FIRST NET FREE!!!!!
Thanks to OA1 for the info and for FJ for promoting patience the other day when I had itchy trigger finger!!

Bought MGNI at $8.75 and 16 shares. OA1 said hold till 17.50 for net free. Put in contingent order to sell 50% at 17.50 and it just filled!!

Used these proceeds to buy 30 shares of LADR. A little diversity and gets in a long stock with a nice 8.6% dividend.
CPDAggie10
AG
NBAC having another good day. Now at $12.20
FJ43
trip98 said:

MY FIRST NET FREE!!!!!

Congrats trip! Makes me smile EVERY time to hear success stories in this thread.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TubTub
VALE finally printing money....thanks to OA for pointing out the cheap LEAPS!
topher06
FishrCoAg said:

0708aggie said:

Merrill is completely down. FML
Yeah. VERY frustrating.
Still not up. This is ridiculous.
khaos288
AG
Since we're on a good news kick, we just found out insurance covered 100% of our out of pocket costs for my wifes surgery, and I had my toes dipped in to get a handful of net free MARA shares over the last two days.

In other words...

KT 90
AG
ALPP down sharply today after a steep three day increase. Thoughts on at what price point this is a buy again?

KT 90
AG
khaos288 said:

Since we're on a good news kick, we just found out insurance covered 100% of our out of pocket costs for my wifes surgery, and I had my toes dipped in to get a handful of net free MARA shares over the last two days.

In other words...

Congrats to you on the good news!
0708aggie
AG
Still effing down. At this point its a bunch of BS. Going on 2 hours.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Ughh...got distracted missed selling MARA in the 6s.
I bleed maroon
AG
It will be interesting to see what happens to the market's psychology now that Dow 30k has been broken. I'm thinking there will be increased hedging, and maybe some people fleeing to cash holdings? CNBC's Cramer has called this the most speculative market he's ever seen. I disagree - the dot.com bubble was worse, and this one is much more supported by trends and fundamentals, but it seems a bit dicey at these levels in the middle of a pandemic, no?
FJ43
KT 90 said:

ALPP down sharply today after a steep three day increase. Thoughts on at what price point this is a buy again?

Just a quick look and I am not in this one but I would make sure it doesn't fall below .20 (Fib level high to before lift off) If it confirms back up then it needs to cross .285 (todays mid level) and hold it IMO before I would touch it. But thats just me and I could be completely wrong.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Engine10
AG
LLNW big volume on the 1 min
Carlo4
AG
topher06 said:

Could Merrill Lynch possibly be any less reliable?
Chandler Bing, is that you?
Carlo4
AG
Carlo4 said:

smells like a top to me... can't get above 30,000 DJIA.
This is why I don't quit my day job, or any other job, to do this professionally.
First Page Last Page
Page 2497 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.