Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,045,497 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
topher06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FUBO dropping like a rock
I bleed maroon
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

Hit a 5 bagger on some AAL lottos
Hit my first 100-bagger briefly on PLUG. Got a cup of coffee. Now a 93-bagger and dropping.
CPDAggie10
AG
Bought the MSFT Dec24 Calls strike 217.5
ProgN
topher06 said:

It needs to comeback down to around 19
McInnis 03
AG
ZM has momentum in it right this second, waking up bigtime.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Harkrider 93
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I feel like value rotation has truly begun (energy)being one, and it's time to start taking positions for the 2021 vaccination plays
very likely - the growth in energy, financials, and travel stocks have risen a ton since end of Oct. Would think traders could make decent money if this shift continues.

chubbs07
AG
McInnis 03 said:

ENG is an interesting energy play, they need projects to be busy (I did not jump in yesterday and OA is a camp fire tale teller if he says he knew it'd jump 70-100 percent in overnight lol). Project work has ground to a snails pace since the slow down. I haven't seen O&G budgets getting released into massive play yet either.

Not going to say I don't want to pick up some single digit O&G plays though......there is money to be made there in anticipation of the startup again.
Sorry if I am late to the game here on the ENG discussion, but what is the news driving the recent climb? I know they have one H2 plant project, but it was announced awhile ago. They are really slow, and have been that way since 2013. Was there a project announcement that I missed? Would have to be some big news for me to jump on board with Coskey. Is this a good short play at this point? Dec 18 2.50 P is .70/.75
0708aggie
AG
Merrill is completely down. FML
tlepoC
AG
Kudos to whoever called ET last week
EngrAg14
AG
TWTR with a massive setup 11/27 for 47.5 would be good lottos to buy and should hit possibly today or tomorrow
ProgN
I nibbled on the MARA 3/19 2.5P.
gougler08
AG
MARA 12/18 7.50 covered calls can be had for $0.85+
McInnis 03
AG
EngrAg14 said:

TWTR with a massive setup 11/27 for 47.5 would be good lottos to buy and should hit possibly today or tomorrow
You're not crazy, but I'd buy a little more time. It really needs to break 45.32 and hold....but I'm watching.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
aggies4life
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

For those holding or looking at $ALPP. Today might be the day it finally gets a major pull back. Watch at open.

Good call! Got out earlier - now trying to decide a good entry....
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
UAL and LUV
Engine10
AG
Alright we're officially in crazy town on ENG, $4.12
krosch11
AG
Been slowly accumulating QD again. Looks to have sat on a nice trend.

4h chart has a pretty clear H&S, will see if it comes back down to the 1.40 ish range and bounces off the rend line. Time to turn on the net free strategy if confirms.
gigemJTH12
AG
FYI

TxAG#2011
Bitcoin approaching all-time high. Those crypto mining stocks might start roaring.
jeromePOWell
AG
chubbs07 said:

McInnis 03 said:

ENG is an interesting energy play, they need projects to be busy (I did not jump in yesterday and OA is a camp fire tale teller if he says he knew it'd jump 70-100 percent in overnight lol). Project work has ground to a snails pace since the slow down. I haven't seen O&G budgets getting released into massive play yet either.

Not going to say I don't want to pick up some single digit O&G plays though......there is money to be made there in anticipation of the startup again.
Sorry if I am late to the game here on the ENG discussion, but what is the news driving the recent climb? I know they have one H2 plant project, but it was announced awhile ago. They are really slow, and have been that way since 2013. Was there a project announcement that I missed? Would have to be some big news for me to jump on board with Coskey. Is this a good short play at this point? Dec 18 2.50 P is .70/.75
I'm in those puts. Cheap and I can't see a lot of people holding onto that much of a %chg long term
Aston04
AG
Good buy in point for a quick flip. VAALCO Energy down so far today even though oil way up.

Profit taking post-acquisition skyrocket that doubled their reserves...If you can get it near $1.60, should be in good shape. Hoping to make a quick ten cents a share today. Got it in at $1.59.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
aggies4life said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

For those holding or looking at $ALPP. Today might be the day it finally gets a major pull back. Watch at open.

Good call! Got out earlier - now trying to decide a good entry....
I added a small bit at .265. Not much though. I already probably have an irresponsible number of shares for an OTC.
Aston04
AG
krosch11 said:

4h chart has a pretty clear H&S, will see if it comes back down to the 1.40 ish range and bounces off the rend line. Time to turn on the net free strategy if confirms.
Agreed. Been averaging down and I think we can get at least to the 1.60s hopefully soon. Refuse to make my first play with OA a loser.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Aston04 said:

krosch11 said:

Agreed. Been averaging down and I think we can get at least to the 1.60s hopefully soon. Refuse to make my first play with OA a loser.

What's the reason its so far off historical highs? Any single catalyst?
krosch11
AG
The only time I have ever lost on an OA volume indicator like this one, has been from exiting too early. Patience is worthwhile.

0708aggie
AG
WTF Merrill you cant even login.

Due to scheduled maintenance, account access is currently unavailable.

Thank you for your patience while we make improvements to our site.
topher06
WDC calls are ITM
Aston04
AG
Any thoughts on Agile Therapeutics? They are near launching their first product to maket- a birth control patch that is supposed to be generally safter than the current patch. Symbol AGRX. I like it at $2.70. Think it got pushed to this level because investors were hoping for a buyout by now.
FishrCoAg
AG
0708aggie said:

Merrill is completely down. FML
Yeah. VERY frustrating.
0708aggie
AG
Tried to call as well. 30 minute hold time. I need out of positions.
FishrCoAg
AG
0708aggie said:

WTF Merrill you cant even login.

Due to scheduled maintenance, account access is currently unavailable.

Thank you for your patience while we make improvements to our site.
I called my contact, she said they don't know what is causing it either. Definitely not scheduled maintenance though.
bigbass1170
AG
I don't regret selling covered calls on MGNI, I don't regret selling covered calls on MGNI, I don't regret...
tlepoC
AG
bigbass1170 said:

I don't regret selling covered calls on MGNI, I don't regret selling covered calls on MGNI, I don't regret...

I do
McInnis 03
AG
tlepoC said:

bigbass1170 said:

I do
Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin WHAT?!

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

topher06 said:

It needs to comeback down to around 19
so would you sell CC's now? tempted to, but dang this thing runs hard after a recharge. Why 19? Looks like there's a gap fill back at 22 (which it didn't quite hit this morning). 200 day is about 23.

If it drops to 19 I will add to and double my holding of it. it's a #poormansRoku

saw this... "FUBO expects revenue to quadruple by 2024".
First Page Last Page
Page 2496 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.