Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,050,049 Views | 231659 Replies | Last: 17 sec ago by Heineken-Ashi
WoMD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
panduh bear said:

GOCO is one of OA's accumulation stocks, right? looks like it's moving to a good accumulation level.

Every day has been a good accumulation level day for this one. Sooner or later there will be a jump, but the question is, will it actually surpass where we were first told to start accumulating before it dropped 40%? Probably going to end up being a claimed "win" for those who get it now, though. Those who followed at the beginning back at 22, definitely having some doubts at this point.
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

you may be nearing max value
You lost me?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
topher06
WoMD said:

panduh bear said:

GOCO is one of OA's accumulation stocks, right? looks like it's moving to a good accumulation level.

Every day has been a good accumulation level day for this one. Sooner or later there will be a jump, but the question is, will it actually surpass where we were first told to start accumulating before it dropped 40%? Probably going to end up being a claimed "win" for those who get it now, though. Those who followed at the beginning back at 22, definitely having some doubts at this point.
Yeah I may make one more purchase, but it has already burned me pretty bad so really should just take losses.
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
I'm truly not trying to be a jerk at all, and I rarely post on this thread (but read it every day), but you posted something similar yesterday and it seems like you're pretty annoyed that the pick hasn't worked out (or at least as fast as you would like). OA's hit right is off the charts, almost unbelievable, so it seems a little bit of a stretch to knock one that hasn't worked out for you yet.

Maybe I'm being defensive on OA's behalf because I've made thousands of dollars learning from him. If so, sorry.
Rice and Fries
NET $45CS are approaching our exit points at $1.75.

Just FYI.
gig em 02
chrisfield said:

I'm truly not trying to be a jerk at all, and I rarely post on this thread (but read it every day), but you posted something similar yesterday and it seems like you're pretty annoyed that the pick hasn't worked out (or at least as fast as you would like). OA's hit right is off the charts, almost unbelievable, so it seems a little bit of a stretch to knock one that hasn't worked out for you yet.

Maybe I'm being defensive on OA's behalf because I've made thousands of dollars learning from him. If so, sorry.

Not to mention he specifically said it wasn't going to hit until Q4, unless I'm thinking of a different one.

My 2021 calls are already net free before his predicted pop, so y'all better not ruin this for the rest of us.

Remember his NIO guarantee that went down and down and down, and then a couple months later I sold for a 1500% gain?
topher06
chrisfield said:

It is possible to be annoyed at a stock and not be annoyed at OA1. Everyone is an adult here (except panduh bear, who is obviously a bear), we are all responsible for the purchases we make. I doubt anyone went all in on GOCO, or at least I hope no one did.

Besides, OA1 has always said this is a play for Q3/Q4 earnings. Everyone appreciates the tremendous knowledge Ranger and OA1 bring to this thread.
tramaro1
AG
Sold my weekly $110 DDOG at a huge loss yesterday. Didn't think it had any chance to come back...oh but it did and still climbing. I would have at least broken even aaahhhh
Beerosch
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

lal4l said:

jwhitlock3 said:

lal4l said:

Guys, any guidance on AMD calls? Thanks for everyones help! You guys are awesome!
Let someone who actually knows what they're talking about weigh in, but if you want an uneducated opinion, I've been watching the 83.54 level as some resistance. It bounced on this level on Tuesday afternoon, and it just got close to it and the mornings first heavier buy volume came in. I'm down so far I'm holding to see what it does. As usual, I'm patient with my losers and impatient with my winners.
Sorrry, I have 10/16 $90. Bleeding right now.
Yeah I do too, cost basis of 1.77. In theory with it's theta we're losing $12 to hold till Monday. IMO being down from !.77 to .63 it's worth the potential upside to wait on some news and see if we can get a pop. Already down over 100/contract. But maybe I'm but being a stubborn bagholder and should shed it. Like I said I'm bad when it comes to being patient with my losers and impatient with my winners, something I'm working on.
Markets are closed Monday so that has to factor in
TxAG#2011
Damn SQ is a monster. I thought the market might react a little negatively to them putting 1% of assets in Bitcoin.
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Markets open Monday. Not a market holiday.
BrokeAssAggie
Beerosch said:

jwhitlock3 said:

lal4l said:

jwhitlock3 said:

lal4l said:

Guys, any guidance on AMD calls? Thanks for everyones help! You guys are awesome!
Let someone who actually knows what they're talking about weigh in, but if you want an uneducated opinion, I've been watching the 83.54 level as some resistance. It bounced on this level on Tuesday afternoon, and it just got close to it and the mornings first heavier buy volume came in. I'm down so far I'm holding to see what it does. As usual, I'm patient with my losers and impatient with my winners.
Sorrry, I have 10/16 $90. Bleeding right now.
Yeah I do too, cost basis of 1.77. In theory with it's theta we're losing $12 to hold till Monday. IMO being down from !.77 to .63 it's worth the potential upside to wait on some news and see if we can get a pop. Already down over 100/contract. But maybe I'm but being a stubborn bagholder and should shed it. Like I said I'm bad when it comes to being patient with my losers and impatient with my winners, something I'm working on.
Markets are closed Monday so that has to factor in

I think Markets are open Columbus Day
Ranger222
AG
Can anyone look up and tell me what AMZN 3300 C expiring today are going for? Wanted to jump in Wednesday at the close but was too chicken. I hate that the robinhood app won't show you Friday calls
Beerosch
AG
Looked again and you're right...I know I saw somewhere this week where they were closed on Monday, but they aren't
McGibblets
AG
Is there a target for GOCO?
topher06
Ranger222 said:

Can anyone look up and tell me what AMZN 3300 C expiring today are going for? Wanted to jump in Wednesday at the close but was too chicken. I hate that the robinhood app won't show you Friday calls
I'm seeing $0.97/$1.02 on Merrill.
tailgatetimer10
AG
WoMD said:

panduh bear said:

There's a method to the madness at some point. One is to not go 100% position at once. I know you may lose some potential gains at this point, but you also can protect yourself in situations like this.
Beerosch
AG
Ranger222 said:

I see $1
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

$1.00 that's my lotto today. I went net free on it at $1.66
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
Rice and Fries said:

NET $45CS are approaching our exit points at $1.75.

Just FYI.
Just sold 50% at $1.80
62strat
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Rice and Fries said:

McInnis 03 said:

$6c jan SPXS is dirt cheap right now.

I know. I hurt from holding this and the 8s.
It's supposed to hurt, that's why it's a hedge. If it's banging, the rest of your **** probably is dying.
So is the consensus to just hang on to these? Or bail?
Betoisafurry
Don't sell your hedges unless your selling everything else. I Learned that lesson pretty harshly around the end of february.
Ranger222
AG
PYPL ready to freaking launch....I bought 200C expiring today earlier in the week but those failed....some next week 200C being bought today, but I also kinda like 10/30 210C for more time. Not sure which ones to go after
Touchless
AG
Ranger222 said:

The fact Rocket Ranger uses Robinhood just blew my mind.
FishrCoAg
McInnis 03
AG
62strat said:

McInnis 03 said:

Rice and Fries said:

McInnis 03 said:

$6c jan SPXS is dirt cheap right now.

I know. I hurt from holding this and the 8s.
It's supposed to hurt, that's why it's a hedge. If it's banging, the rest of your **** probably is dying.
So is the consensus to just hang on to these? Or bail?
These are the chaos play. You expect them to go to zero, this means chaos was prevented. If we do indeed invite, set at the table with, and then have a multi night stand with chaos, you can rest assured that these will get significant value and then you sell them and hide in your closet with the guns and gold bars.

B&I Key:
AgEng06
AG
Ranger222 said:

PYPL ready to freaking launch....I bought 200C expiring today earlier in the week but those failed....some next week 200C being bought today, but I also kinda like 10/30 210C for more time. Not sure which ones to go after
Well please let us know which you choose!
Engine10
AG
Rumors on stim pkg approval...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
chrisfield said:

Markets open Monday. Not a market holiday.

Closed per Schwab.
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

Engaged the 10/30 200/210 vertical call spread for 2.75 ea.

*I once heard options compared to the old wrestling video game characters. They described the vertical spreads as the character with good stats across the board, you win tons of matches with him....but he had no flash, he wore the skimpy little speedo with no mask, no arm bands, no nothing.... and he didn't even have a finishing move so you never wanted to play with him. But if you did use him, you'd just freaking win matches.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Engine10 said:

Rumors on stim pkg approval...
MY SPX 3490 CALL LOTTO IS OFF THE CHAIN

B&I Key:
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
This is what I was looking at:

https://www.nyse.com/markets/hours-calendars
Touchless
AG
PYPL 10/30 $210C is $1.88. One week later, PYPL 4/6 $210C is $4.65. Huge difference in price with just one extra week there.
AgShaun00
AG
rocket time. stimulus might be approved
topher06
AgEng06 said:

Ranger222 said:

Well please let us know which you choose!
Alright. Time's up. Let's do this.
First Page Last Page
Page 2305 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.