Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,051,856 Views | 231670 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by fauxstradamus
Fireman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rice and Fries said:

McInnis 03 said:

$6c jan SPXS is dirt cheap right now.

I know. I hurt from holding this and the 8s.
You can even pick up the $5c Jan for about $0.95 right now.
Aggies1322
AG
JD trying to break out?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
bailed on ZM on the gap up for some good gains.
FJ43
59 South said:

I need someone to kick me in the junk for not following my plan to buy FEAC at $12 a couple days ago.
In fairness if I had $1 for all the shares I should have bought. sold or stayed away from at a specific time I'd be a zillionaire.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

jwhitlock3
I have got to learn to stop setting limits on my options at the price I paid when they run just slightly. I'm still treating them like I do stocks and it's killing me. They always dip and then rip away on me. I bought GME $10P right at close yesterday for .17 and they're sitting at .37 now. When am I going to learn this lesson?!
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Ditto, moved to NFLX, but it's not moving as fast as I need.

GLD trying to make a strong move this morning as is SLV.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
tlepoC
AG
PINS!
FJ43
Not liking what MBIO is doing AT ALL at the moment.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

AgShaun00
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Rice and Fries said:

AgShaun00 said:

McInnis 03 said:

GME may be getting a bit of a short squeeze here. I bought at on the halt unfreeze.
i read snippet on the deal, but gamestop is a dying business. PS5 is offering a disk free version. I don't see how they can maintain their business. Might be worth a put

They just announced a partnership with Microsoft I thought? There stock got halted multiple times.
exactly. i read what the snippets of partnership and I don't see the long term value.
my puts are looking ok. up about 50%
astroaggie13
AG

Same. Good trade 30k
Gig em Stros
jwhitlock3
FJ43 said:

that'd be my fault, I had an order placed this morning that went through, and then it just kept falling.
59 South
AG
aww yea... many thanks.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
FJ43
jwhitlock3 said:

FJ43 said:

that'd be my fault, I had an order placed this morning that went through, and then it just kept falling.
All good. Not worried about this one at all. OA provided a call strategy in the last few pages and the upside is strong for it.

topher06
TTD strong like bull

EDIT: Too bad I'm going to have to sell it if Biden wins to take the long term capital gains hit before that goes away.
topher06
GOCO once again killing an all green day. Hopefully this thing turns around soon.
TMOOSE
Guys, any guidance on AMD calls? Thanks for everyones help! You guys are awesome!
Let it Ride
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
What is your GLD target? I'm thinking $190.
MaroonDynasty
CBAY continuation is nice. Looks like selling is hopefully over on CLSK.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Carlo4 said:

Am I the only one baffled at this point at the recent decline of volatility?

Just read an article posted on Drudge that over 20% of Americans will literally run out of money by Election Day. I know the markets do not equal the economy, but something has got to give at this point, right?!?

I'm continuing to move more and more into cash as we get closer to election day, and still are missing a stimulus deal. I think the volatility you are concerned about is inevitable exactly for the reason you just stated. I'm also in real estate and how much longer can landlords go without getting full rents in (due to eviction moratoriums or people having lost jobs or hours cut back or retail down or whatever). If you have your ear on the ground in this stuff, there is without a doubt some concerning stuff there .
McInnis 03
AG

I'm on the Dec 190c's. Not sure where I'd pull trigger, (speedy moves affect all) but if I see $186 in the near term I'd be very tempted to bail, or at min cut most and hold a litttle free.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
topher06
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Carlo4 said:

Am I the only one baffled at this point at the recent decline of volatility?

Just read an article posted on Drudge that over 20% of Americans will literally run out of money by Election Day. I know the markets do not equal the economy, but something has got to give at this point, right?!?

I'm continuing to move more and more into cash as we get closer to election day, and still are missing a stimulus deal. I think the volatility you are concerned about is inevitable exactly for the reason you just stated. I'm also in real estate and how much longer can landlords go without getting full rents in (due to eviction moratoriums or people having lost jobs or hours cut back or retail down or whatever). If you have your ear on the ground in this stuff, there is without a doubt some concerning stuff there .
You write pretty well for someone who can't even read.
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm on the Dec 190c's. Not sure where I'd pull trigger, (speedy moves affect all) but if I see $186 in the near term I'd be very tempted to bail, or at min cut most and hold a litttle free.
HP thinks it has bottomed and about to turn around, fyi
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

HP thinks it has bottomed and about to turn around, fyi
Warlus said parabolic move was coming a week or two ago.

B&I Key:
jwhitlock3
lal4l said:

Guys, any guidance on AMD calls? Thanks for everyones help! You guys are awesome!
Let someone who actually knows what they're talking about weigh in, but if you want an uneducated opinion, I've been watching the 83.54 level as some resistance. It bounced on this level on Tuesday afternoon, and it just got close to it and the mornings first heavier buy volume came in. I'm down so far I'm holding to see what it does. As usual, I'm patient with my losers and impatient with my winners.
GtownRAB
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

tramaro1 said:

Just sold TER at $4, a little above OA target. Thanks again OA for all the great picks!!!
$4.30 for me. thanks OA!!

is there a way yall send OA money for his efforts? Venmo, etc?
OA has a charity he posts from time to time that several of us have of donated to as a thank you for all his help.
BrokeAssAggie
NET getting close to $45
Brewmaster
AG
WKHS is finishing up a wedge... above 25 and should see fireworks. PT is 32. I have a few 25C's out to next week.
DDSO
AG
GtownRAB said:

gigemJTH12 said:

tramaro1 said:

Just sold TER at $4, a little above OA target. Thanks again OA for all the great picks!!!

OA has a charity he posts from time to time that several of us have of donated to as a thank you for all his help.
I believe some people donate to Aggie Anglers and make the donation in his dads name.
E
AG
GtownRAB said:

gigemJTH12 said:

tramaro1 said:

I believe it's the still the Palk family

https://gf.me/u/y39a85
TMOOSE
jwhitlock3 said:

lal4l said:

Let someone who actually knows what they're talking about weigh in, but if you want an uneducated opinion, I've been watching the 83.54 level as some resistance. It bounced on this level on Tuesday afternoon, and it just got close to it and the mornings first heavier buy volume came in. I'm down so far I'm holding to see what it does. As usual, I'm patient with my losers and impatient with my winners.
Sorrry, I have 10/16 $90. Bleeding right now.
Let it Ride
FJ43
Man FEAC is rolling today.

jwhitlock3
lal4l said:

jwhitlock3 said:

lal4l said:

Sorrry, I have 10/16 $90. Bleeding right now.
Yeah I do too, cost basis of 1.77. In theory with it's theta we're losing $12 to hold till Monday. IMO being down from !.77 to .63 it's worth the potential upside to wait on some news and see if we can get a pop. Already down over 100/contract. But maybe I'm but being a stubborn bagholder and should shed it. Like I said I'm bad when it comes to being patient with my losers and impatient with my winners, something I'm working on.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I already cut my losses on this. Doubtful the decay will make up for it come monday.
Cartographer
GOCO is one of OA's accumulation stocks, right? looks like it's moving to a good accumulation level.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
you may be nearing max value
First Page Last Page
Page 2304 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.