Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,053,612 Views | 231681 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by harge57
texagbeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On AMD, any chance that one sees a cup and handle type shape. The cup is complete but the (acquisition talks) could create the handle.
AgShaun00
AG
Rice and Fries said:

AgShaun00 said:

McInnis 03 said:

GME may be getting a bit of a short squeeze here. I bought at on the halt unfreeze.
i read snippet on the deal, but gamestop is a dying business. PS5 is offering a disk free version. I don't see how they can maintain their business. Might be worth a put

They just announced a partnership with Microsoft I thought? There stock got halted multiple times.
exactly. i read what the snippets of partnership and I don't see the long term value.
59 South
AG
cottonpicker said:

59 South said:

An AMD close today 86+ would signal continuation to that big 100 target. Ideally we want to see an open around here at 84 daily 8 EMA with buying at the open and close in the green.

Close 88+ and shorts will fold like a cheap tent unlike the ones from Camping World.
Speaking of Camping World. Are you still bullish for the long term?
Yep!
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
TMOOSE
Let it Ride
BrokeAssAggie
lal4l said:

going to be a wild Friday!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I know a lot of you are in options and stuff, but if you're a long wouldn't this AMD news make you more bullish on em (long term)? I'm holding through this little bump (if there even is a bump).
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Any of you jumping back into MARA? Up again pre market. I had been accumulating so I'm going to ride it , but just wanting to see if there is any technical reason or support that says "green light, go, consider buying more".
TecRecAg
AG
I own common in my Edward Jones account that is managed by my FA. I have zero plans to call him and tell him to sell it any time soon.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jim cramer
tailgatetimer10
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

I know a lot of you are in options and stuff, but if you're a long wouldn't this AMD news make you more bullish on em (long term)? I'm holding through this little bump (if there even is a bump).

Many people are pointing at how Intel's acquisition of a similar company ended up doing nothing but diluting the company.
People are also saying it hinders the growth ability
texagbeliever
Thundergon said:

I like ZM today opening above 490 for another Friday LOTTO type play.
ZM looks to be trading in a tight window. It has traded tight the 3 days so may be a chance for a violent swing, question is which way. Decent support for ZM from the moving averages.

https://www.chartguys.com/daily-market-videos/3282/top-stocks-to-buy-october-8th-2020
CavitationAG
AG

From what I read/watched overnight and into this morning there seems to be some consensus that the deal would help fill some gaps in AMD's current offerings. I do not own any AMD but am in some calls.
Thundergon
AMD pre-market rejection at 85.25 three times. That will be the mark for upside.
FJ43

Any of you jumping back into MARA? Up again pre market. I had been accumulating so I'm going to ride it , but just wanting to see if there is any technical reason or support that says "green light, go, consider buying more".
Think this is one you have to be patient with for the pop that occurs at times if you're bag holding. IMO if you are holding a lot of shares and are green I personally would trim along the way.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Carlo4
AG
Am I the only one baffled at this point at the recent decline of volatility?

Just read an article posted on Drudge that over 20% of Americans will literally run out of money by Election Day. I know the markets do not equal the economy, but something has got to give at this point, right?!?
0708aggie
AG
So whats the plan with AMD
FJ43
RKT volume spike at the open - negatively
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Betoisafurry
I'm going to be practicing my diamond hands with this one. I picked up some 10/23 95's with some of yesterdays early profits to give myself a little more time to hit that century mark.
AgsnFly
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

Advanced Micro Devices is in advanced talks to buy rival chip maker Xilinx, said people familiar with the matter, in a deal that could be valued at more than $30 billion https://t.co/tK4dsJGqnI

Long both these stocks - larger AMD. Was playing XLNX for a merger - though was thinkIng NVDA might acquire. Nice when buyout plays work out relatively quickly.
TecRecAg
AG
$328K just came in on AMD 85P for November
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Carlo4 said:

Am I the only one baffled at this point at the recent decline of volatility?

Just read an article posted on Drudge that over 20% of Americans will literally run out of money by Election Day. I know the markets do not equal the economy, but something has got to give at this point, right?!?
Drudge only links to lib garbage these days. The trend is your friend.
McInnis 03
AG
$6c jan SPXS is dirt cheap right now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
tramaro1
AG
Just sold TER at $4, a little above OA target. Thanks again OA for all the great picks!!!
gigemJTH12
AG
tramaro1 said:

Just sold TER at $4, a little above OA target. Thanks again OA for all the great picks!!!
$4.30 for me. thanks OA!!

is there a way yall send OA money for his efforts? Venmo, etc?
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

I know. I hurt from holding this and the 8s.
TecRecAg
AG
You'd have to do a little digging if he doesn't see this, but he's posted his charities of choice before in this thread.
0708aggie
AG
LOL whatever you send would be .0000001% of his net worth
Touchless
AG
TER hit the limit I input this morning....and quickly went straight past it. I'll take the win as I needed one with some of the others dragging me down lately, but really missed out on some extra winning there today already.
McInnis 03
AG
Rice and Fries said:

McInnis 03 said:

I know. I hurt from holding this and the 8s.
It's supposed to hurt, that's why it's a hedge. If it's banging, the rest of your **** probably is dying.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
GRWG, $20 on deck?

B&I Key:
gigemJTH12
AG
TecRecAg said:

You'd have to do a little digging if he doesn't see this, but he's posted his charities of choice before in this thread.
thank you!
Thundergon
ZM played out well at open. Now its AMZN turn for LOTTO Friday move.
59 South
AG
I need someone to kick me in the junk for not following my plan to buy FEAC at $12 a couple days ago.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
BrokeAssAggie
AMD moving in the right direction. Keep it up!
FJ43
59 South said:

I need someone to kick me in the junk for not following my plan to buy FEAC at $12 a couple days ago.

First Page Last Page
Page 2303 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.