Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,057,281 Views | 231701 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
YNWA_AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I feel dumb for not following this knowing that they have been pumped every console release year. This Microsoft news is great for them
Aggie_2463
AG
I remember when I had NIO around $4-$5 then bailed as it kept dropping to sub $3 or whatever it was. Good times.
GreasenUSA
AG
YNWA_AG said:

I feel dumb for not following this knowing that they have been pumped every console release year. This Microsoft news is great for them
From what I can tell, they basically just announced that they are using Microsoft products for their backend systems. Not sure why it's news, other than maybe that Gamestop isn't dead just yet.
FJ43
texagbeliever said:

Thanks for sharing. Is the sentiment TD's view because i'm guessing that option activity is bearish.
It is on TDAs news feed but also on Yahoo finance news. Benzinga Insights picked it up. Don't know much about it but what I did quick looks on not a lot of positive sentiment. But again I am not an expert on this stock or the options activity on it.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

E
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

I remember when I had NIO around $4-$5 then bailed as it kept dropping to sub $3 or whatever it was. Good times.
I still have my $5 1/15/21 LEAPS that were talked about a long time ago... if it still looks promising in December, I will most likely exercise the calls and keep the shares for a long hold.
Fireman
AG
Not sure if $MGNI's technology is strong enough to take written commands, but I need $10 share price by Wed/Thur next week, so this $8 thing is not really working for me. Step it up $MGNI.
RightWingConspirator
AG
topher06 said:

TTD's chart (any timeframe) is beautiful.
TTD is my biggest winner. Got in at $394.80.
"But it is easier to purchase products that denote superiority than to be actually superior in economic achievement." - Thomas J. Stanley
McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

MBIO up 6% today
OA told us not to look!!
As OA's personal assistant with confidentiality privileges, I've been granted secured clearance to look.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
Shaddup. You made that up.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FJ43
GOCO - If it drops through $13.50 it could see below $13 again.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Shaddup. You made that up.
I crack up every time you reply to yourself !!!

Brewmaster
AG
you all holding AMD? I sold and banked profit at the open on the weeklies, but am holding a 10/16 still and 1 for tomorrow exp (which might end up a dud).

sold TSM this morning while nice and green, still holding 10/16 88C

MBIO - this is on HP's radar fyi. He hasn't posted it in basic yet as a setup to jump in, but I'm watching and waiting for that.

UPWK - holding Nov monthlies, 25C, cheap play on super bullish chart. PT is 28 to 30. I'm long shares as well, about to sell CC's on it.
Drip99
AG
I am still holding NET, AMD and PINS 10/16...need some magic
McInnis 03
AG
GME may be getting a bit of a short squeeze here. I bought at on the halt unfreeze.

B&I Key:
zag213004
AG
BREwmaster said:

you all holding AMD? I sold and banked profit at the open on the weeklies, but am holding a 10/16 still and 1 for tomorrow exp (which might end up a dud).

sold TSM this morning while nice and green, still holding 10/16 88C

MBIO - this is on HP's radar fyi. He hasn't posted it in basic yet as a setup to jump in, but I'm watching and waiting for that.

UPWK - holding Nov monthlies, 25C, cheap play on super bullish chart. PT is 28 to 30. I'm long shares as well, about to sell CC's on it.

I'm holding AMD 10/16
AgShaun00
AG
McInnis 03 said:

GME may be getting a bit of a short squeeze here. I bought at on the halt unfreeze.
i read snippet on the deal, but gamestop is a dying business. PS5 is offering a disk free version. I don't see how they can maintain their business. Might be worth a put
CPDAggie10
AG
I'm still holding AMD and PINS 10/16 calls.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

We've all been there, done that. Sometimes you gotta swallow your pride and go back to the stock anyway
McInnis 03
AG
AgShaun00 said:

McInnis 03 said:

i read snippet on the deal, but gamestop is a dying business. PS5 is offering a disk free version. I don't see how they can maintain their business. Might be worth a put
This is a pure scalp play; however, that being said....that CHEWY guy, the founder, his P.E. firm he developed or whatever bought a TON of GME and people are expecting some pretty impressive stuff from GME with that ownership stake.

B&I Key:
Running with the Bulls
VALE with a big finish!
McInnis 03
AG
Running with the Bulls said:

VALE with a big finish!
Need bigger. Need way bigger lol

B&I Key:
Ragoo
AG
Holding Roku 225c overnight. Bought and sold it twice today. Then bought it again when it was breaking toward 224.
FJ43
GOCO took a nice little reversal at the close. Other than the flash below $13.50 began to reverse course. Let's see what tomorrow holds.

topher06
FJ43 said:

GOCO took a nice little reversal at the close. Other than the flash below $13.50 began to reverse course. Let's see what tomorrow holds.
I'm losing patience on this stock. This reversal was only $0.10 after falling another 3%.
FJ43
topher06 said:

FJ43 said:

I'm losing patience on this stock. This reversal was only $0.10 after falling another 3%.
OA feels good on this long. It was discussed in detail on a recent group conference call (not sure if you were on it) filling in the blanks about the company and the potential. I'm long on this one so buying dips when they present themselves. Here is a quick copy/paste on PTs and analysts sentiment.

"Their average twelve-month price target is $22.30, predicting that the stock has a possible upside of 61.13%. The high price target for GOCO is $27.00 and the low price target for GOCO is $18.00. There are currently 1 hold rating and 11 buy ratings for the stock, resulting in a consensus rating of "Buy"."

Colt98
AG
I doubled up on my goco today. Not a lot of shares but needed to lower my cost bases around 15.
tailgatetimer10
AG
You don't have much patience then, the stock is only 3 months old....
tlepoC
AG
and we've already been informed that it's Q4 earnings that will spike it
WoMD
FJ43 said:

topher06 said:

FJ43 said:

OA feels good on this long. It was discussed in detail on a recent group conference call (not sure if you were on it) filling in the blanks about the company and the potential. I'm long on this one so buying dips when they present themselves. Here is a quick copy/paste on PTs and analysts sentiment.

"Their average twelve-month price target is $22.30, predicting that the stock has a possible upside of 61.13%. The high price target for GOCO is $27.00 and the low price target for GOCO is $18.00. There are currently 1 hold rating and 11 buy ratings for the stock, resulting in a consensus rating of "Buy"."

The initial buy recommendation back when it was first being pumped was when it was 22. I think I cost averaged to 18 before it started getting too much, and it kept dropping fast.

So...I'm basically hoping for a break even on this turd most likely?
khkman22
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1
AG
$3.62 MBIO

For all of the large accumulation holders what I do is sell March $5 covered calls when they break $1. $3.18 avg holding gives you $6.10 roughly or $2.18 net holding price.
Beerosch
AG
oldarmy1 said:

$3.62 MBIO

For all of the large accumulation holders what I do is sell March $5 covered calls when they break $1. $3.18 avg holding gives you $6.10 roughly or $2.18 net holding price.

Are you still holding on to your AMD calls? I didn't sell all mine on the pop this morning thinking it would run some more. Was it a run up and sell on the news or does it have some more legs to expiration?
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

$3.62 MBIO

I only hold shares, do you think this time we can break $4 and keep the train moving?
MasonRamsay
Despite the overall down day for AMD it is still in an active squeeze on the daily, and bounced off the 8EMA on the 4hr. With semi ER coming up this month it all looks bullish to me. Hodl gang on the AMD calls
Beerosch
AG
ImhereforOA said:

Despite the overall down day for AMD it is still in an active squeeze on the daily, and bounced off the 8EMA on the 4hr. With semi ER coming up this month it all looks bullish to me. Hodl gang on the AMD calls

Thanks
First Page Last Page
Page 2300 of 6621

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.