Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,057,422 Views | 231702 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Swollen Thumb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'm not in it but watch MARA. The volume is insane and I could see it spiking $3-3.50 very quickly
I've been under water on this one for a while. Averaged down quite a bit which has me holding more than I'd like while waiting on a spike. Great to finally see it come to life. Need it to run a little more so watching it closely today and tomorrow.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Busy with work today, I missed the spike to sell NET, hopefully it does it again.
gigemJTH12
AG
I set a sell at 1.00 when it was at .95 and then it fell
gigemJTH12
AG
are yall still holding $TER 10/16's?
ProgN
AgEng06 said:

You're a good man and poster... regardless of what F16 says about you.
If you've been over there then you know that I DGAF what they think of me, but thanks.
CPDAggie10
AG
AMD heading the wrong way now
jwhitlock3
jwhitlock3 said:

I'm back in at $1.77, didn't intend to get stopped out.

well this didn't age well...didn't think a $50 price hike across the board would get people so fiesty on it, but the market is not happy with it.
ProgN
CPDAggie10 said:

AMD heading the wrong way now
With Pelosi not dealing on stimulus and bringing up the 25th Amendment nonsense tomorrow, I'm expecting a tepid close today.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Swollen Thumb said:

Prognightmare said:

I'm not in it but watch MARA. The volume is insane and I could see it spiking $3-3.50 very quickly
I've been under water on this one for a while. Averaged down quite a bit which has me holding more than I'd like while waiting on a spike. Great to finally see it come to life. Need it to run a little more so watching it closely today and tomorrow.

Accumulated a ton at $1.88 avg now. This was definitely some risk of it hitting another support level down around $1.60 I believe but if you're willing to be patient it should make one of its famous runs again at some point. That's just been the pattern with it. Hoping this is the actual run and not just a blip up.
jwhitlock3
sell the 10/16 AMD calls or wait to see if we get a turn around? I bought back at $1.77 and its down to $1.28, not sure whether to take the L and learn the lesson or hold tight for a day.
gougler08
AG
CADE broke through the 200 EMA today...could still have room to go
J.P. 03
AG
Looks like my plan to buy the dip on RUN was executed a little too early this morning.
mc_shipman
Hah, day job strikes again. Everything stopping just shy of my limits and heading south.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
My dog FB might finally do something. My dog ZM is also just sitting there, but hopefully that squeeze fires long.
TecRecAg
AG
The INMD options seem to be rather illiquid and theta is about to be a mother if you don't roll. Taking my money and finding something new.
TecRecAg
AG
Didn't have AMD green to red on the bingo card
texagbeliever
Well lets see if i can manage to successfully buy a dip.
McInnis 03
AG
MBIO up 6% today
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Engine10
AG
Buyers trying to shake off that two martini lunch
McInnis 03
AG
Did GME just get halted? Signed multi year deal with MSFT
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
wmitchell
AG
LADR having a good day - up 5%
topher06
TTD's chart (any timeframe) is beautiful.
texagbeliever
Anyone have any thoughts on FEYE?

It had a big selloff in early september and looks like it might have finished consolidating and could be looking to break out. Also it had a big volume spike on 7/29 when it opened 25% higher.
BrokeAssAggie
McInnis 03 said:

MBIO up 6% today
OA told us not to look!!
aggies4life
AG
Thoughts on a good entry
On RUN??
FJ43
texagbeliever said:

It had a big selloff in early september and looks like it might have finished consolidating and could be looking to break out. Also it had a big volume spike on 7/29 when it opened 25% higher.
https://invest.ameritrade.com/grid/p/site#r=jPage/https://research.ameritrade.com/grid/wwws/research/stocks/news/article?c_name=invest_VENDOR&docKey=1952-7079a490e3b435c5b9819389be2b364d-08%20Oct%202020

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ranger222
AG
Anyone have those Jan $5 GME calls still????
Engine10
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

MBIO up 6% today
OA told us not to look!!

I rolled to Nov on the $5's, I don't even bother looking day to day now. This thread will be my signal to act. Patience patience patience
texagbeliever
FJ43 said:

texagbeliever said:

https://invest.ameritrade.com/grid/p/site#r=jPage/https://research.ameritrade.com/grid/wwws/research/stocks/news/article?c_name=invest_VENDOR&docKey=1952-7079a490e3b435c5b9819389be2b364d-08%20Oct%202020

I can't access that article. is it related to this: FireEye, Inc.(FEYE) , the intelligence-led security company, today announced Mandiant Advantage: Threat Intelligence the first SaaS-based offering by Mandiant Solutions to combine its Threat Intelligence with data from the frontlines of its industry-leading cyber incident response engagements, delivered through an easy-to-use management platform.
FJ43
Sorry... Here is the headline of it:

FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) shares experienced unusual options activity on Thursday. The stock price moved up to $13.27 following the option alert.
  • Sentiment: BEARISH
  • Option Type: SWEEP
  • Trade Type: CALL
  • Expiration Date: 2021-01-15
  • Strike Price: $17.00
  • Volume: 900
  • Open Interest: 2981
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

ProgN
Ranger222 said:

Anyone have those Jan $5 GME calls still????
You should include girls of Ohio State pics in your posts.
FJ43
NIO - I haven't been tracking this one and Redler tweeted info on it this morning. PTs are from $44 to $177 with median of $121.

This is at $21.47 now??? YOLO/FOMO (not me) or legitimate (me)?

texagbeliever
Thanks for sharing. Is the sentiment TD's view because i'm guessing that option activity is bearish.
ProgN
NIO is a buy 17.50-18.50, better entry price
FJ43
Thanks

First Page Last Page
Page 2299 of 6621

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.