Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,055,408 Views | 231693 Replies | Last: 34 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DDSO said:

ha/ Thanks. I have a love/hate with ROKU. I have been trying to be better about cutting losers and decided to let it go on the flash down yesterday.
I'm right there with you. 10 days ago I put 100% of my free cash into ROKU atm (165?) calls, expiry about 30 days out. I'd had a terrible few days trading and saw ROKU was bouncing up off the lower channel band I'd drawn. I only let it play out about 30 minutes as I realized it was a bad emotional decision and I needed to not make trades like that and the sizing was totally wrong/emotional. The next day is when it opened at 166 and hit 189 that same day.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Cartographer
OSTK running this morning.
FishrCoAg
AG
topher06 said:

jtmoney03 said:

topher06 said:

Anybody else use MerrillLynch and completely unable to access the damned site to unload some PINS calls?

Blessing in disguise, they've been running since you posted this.
Nice, but still don't feel comfortable being unable to access my account cause of some coding *****
Same here!
krosch11
AG
PINS Volume came in to punch through 43.00 pretty easily.
DDSO
AG
I am getting out of 1/2 my PINS 40 10/16 if we can hit 43.25.
oldarmy1
AG
My MGNI strategy was to sell Nov $7.50 naked puts during its Consolidation. No more covered calls
Touchless
AG
Touchless said:

Anyone think DIS may go back and challenge the $118 mark? Have a big gap from early August still. A week ago it found support from mid July it bounced off, but thinking if it dips more again this week, it may jump down to $118 mark to fill the gap.

It's also setting up to mirror what happened in May/June when it gapped up, came back and challenged it but bounced for a week or so before going back down and filling the gap. Kind of a double head and shoulders pattern for both as well.

Anyone smarter than me want to let me know what they see when looking at the DIS chart vs what I put out there? Still trying to learn so wanting to know if I'm off base and what someone else sees when looking at it.
DDSO
AG
Dang. I know that one stings a little.
FJ43
Geez OSTK. You go man.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
THIS! This is REALLY good work. Check this out.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
TecRecAg
AG
Shook out of PINS on a tight stop. I'm in rebuilding mode after my play account got wrecked. Hope you guys make more money for sticking it out!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Stimulus vote today?
Esteban du Plantier
AG
TecRecAg said:

Shook out of PINS on a tight stop. I'm in rebuilding mode after my play account got wrecked. Hope you guys make more money for sticking it out!

Me too, got stopped out of my 44c, but I bought a 42.5/43 weekly spread last night. Bought back the 43 today relatively cheaply before the explosion and let the 42.5 run up a bit.

Got my first 3 bagger! Thanks for the advice everyone!
ClutchCityAg
RKT big spike!
Let it ride
MavsAg
AG
Ernest Tucker
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

RKT big spike!

Ranger Rocket blast off!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
everybody getting excited about SNAP they have earnings coming up so I presume this is run-up. Plan accordingly
khaos288
AG
Geez, I sold puts for OSTK yesterday, but I wish I had just bought my 100 shares. At least I flipped the puts for some cash.

Also...sold my RKT calls yesterday
FJ43
Thoughts on holding long or selling PINS shares at this range??
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

topher06
Stopped out of PINS calls. Trying the trailing stop strategy - maybe I set them too tight? I guess it was a pretty violent move down after the run up.
topher06
Other than some sold CCs, I would be all green today. Except for that ******* MARA.
ClutchCityAg

This woman...
Let it ride
krosch11
AG
43.25 to 42.50 in 9 minutes. volume coming back now.
TecRecAg
AG
Consensus is that this thing is going no where but up long term. I'd say if you have it, keep it.
CPDAggie10
AG
MGNI running.
ClutchCityAg
brd79 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

RKT big spike!

Ranger Rocket blast off!

Found some news
Let it ride
FJ43
TecRecAg said:

Consensus is that this thing is going no where but up long term. I'd say if you have it, keep it.
Thanks, Have it as a long now.

ProgN
ClutchCityAg said:

This woman...
Dems are insisting on paying money to illegals and sheltering them from deportation.
Engine10
AG
FJ43 said:

TecRecAg said:

Thanks, Have it as a long now.

Long, sold a $45 call when we crossed $43 earlier. If I get assigned I'll happily do something else!
Rice and Fries
When do we think ROKU will magnet to $200? She's swinging that way
bigtoneag
AG
Copper is down big this morning.
FJ43
Any thoughts on VALE?

Betoisafurry
got stopped out of rkt yesterday.fml
McInnis 03
AG
FJ43 said:

Any thoughts on VALE?
It's a fingers crossed, hope something is going on behind the scenes, but nobody has solid info about it.....play.

B&I Key:
FJ43
Thanks. I have been sitting tight so far since I am basically flat on it.

First Page Last Page
Page 2252 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.